'Sexting' Linked to Sex in Middle School

The implication of this is that liberals have been wrong about television and video games.

They say, "If you don't like it, turn it off". They say that video games don't make kids violent. I think the article is proof that they are wrong.

The implication of this is that liberals have been wrong about television and video games.

They say, "If you don't like it, turn it off". They say that video games don't make kids violent. I think the article is proof that they are wrong.

Humans like you would rather cast the blame on something else than take responsibility for your failures.

Give me some examples of what videogames are making kids violent.

OH MY GOD! What is this thing they call "sexting".

Oh, wait a minute, that was "invented" back when the "world wide web" came into being.

"Sexting" has only been around for more than 20 years.

Humans like you would rather cast the blame on something else than take responsibility for your failures.

2 Wisconsin Girls, 12, Arrested in 'Slender Man' Stabbing
The young girls allegedly stabbed the victim 19 times in hopes of revealing the fictional creature.

2 Wisconsin Girls, 12, Arrested in 'Slender Man' Stabbing | Video - ABC News

Teenagers' brains are fired up by violent video games, while at the same time areas of the brain associated with self control become subdued, say researchers from the Indiana University School of Medicine.

Dr. Vincent Mathews, head researcher, explained that this study shows, for the first time, that violent video games affect the physiology of the brain and the way it functions. He said the teenagers had increased activity in the amygdala, an area of the brain involved in emotional arousal. "At the same time, they had decreases in activity in parts of the brain which are involved in self-control," he said.

Violent Video Games Fire Up Kids' Brains - Medical News Today

Argue with the report, dear.

The young girls allegedly stabbed the victim 19 times in hopes of revealing the fictional creature.

Teenagers' brains are fired up by violent video games, while at the same time areas of the brain associated with self control become subdued, say researchers from the Indiana University School of Medicine.

Dr. Vincent Mathews, head researcher, explained that this study shows, for the first time, that violent video games affect the physiology of the brain and the way it functions. He said the teenagers had increased activity in the amygdala, an area of the brain involved in emotional arousal. "At the same time, they had decreases in activity in parts of the brain which are involved in self-control," he said.

So humans who fail to teach their children self-control and the proper application of willpower are not responsible for their pathetic parenting because they want to believe that videogames put their children in a trance that have compelled them to attack other humans.

When according to this one study-

While they were playing certain violent videogames, there was "decreased activity in the brain which was involved with self control".

Decreased, not eradicated.

However-

I was actually very impressed with that whole Slenderman stabbing thing back when I first read it. Two twelve year old girls luring another girl into the woods to experience the beautiful sensation of murder for the first time, and attempting to summon what they believed was a phantom entity from beyond whom they recognized as a personification of evil? If only they had instead found the right coven for that, what devoted little acolytes they would have become! :)

Twelve years old! What potential. Gone to waste.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So humans who fail to teach their children self-control and the proper application of willpower are not responsible for their pathetic parenting because they want to believe that videogames put their children in a trance that have compelled them to attack other humans.

When according to this one study-

While they were playing certain violent videogames, there was "decreased activity in the brain which was involved with self control".

Decreased, not eradicated.

However-

I was actually very impressed with that whole Slenderman stabbing thing back when I first read it. Two twelve year old girls luring another girl into the woods to experience the beautiful sensation of murder for the first time, and attempting to summon what they believed was a phantom entity from beyond whom they recognized as a personification of evil? If only they had instead found the right coven for that, what devoted little acolytes they would have become! :)

Twelve years old! What potential. Gone to waste.

*facepalm*

Forum List

Back