Sexual assault on campus

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
If only someone had seen the possibility of something like this happening.

Wait, I did.

Good thing, since this is California, where the potential victims of a crime are the ones that get their rights taken away, we can now stop the nonsense that teenagers are equipped to share bathrooms with people of different genders.

A 15-year-old transgender student reported being attacked and sexually assaulted Monday at the same Hercules school where another transgender student was involved in a fight four months ago, police said.The latest incident - which is being investigated as a hate crime - was reported at Hercules Middle/High School on Refugio Valley Road about 11 a.m. by a transgender student who identifies as male, said Hercules police Detective Connie Van Putten.
The student said he was leaving the boys' bathroom when in a building on the high school part of campus when he was confronted by three male juveniles, Van Putten said.
The three pushed him into the bathroom's disabled stall, where they physically and sexually assaulted him, police said.

Transgender student reports sex assault at Hercules school - SFGate

Wait, I did.

Good thing, since this is California, where the potential victims of a crime are the ones that get their rights taken away, we can now stop the nonsense that teenagers are equipped to share bathrooms with people of different genders.

A 15-year-old transgender student reported being attacked and sexually assaulted Monday at the same Hercules school where another transgender student was involved in a fight four months ago, police said.The latest incident - which is being investigated as a hate crime - was reported at Hercules Middle/High School on Refugio Valley Road about 11 a.m. by a transgender student who identifies as male, said Hercules police Detective Connie Van Putten.
The student said he was leaving the boys' bathroom when in a building on the high school part of campus when he was confronted by three male juveniles, Van Putten said.
The three pushed him into the bathroom's disabled stall, where they physically and sexually assaulted him, police said.

Doesn't California allow "transgendered" to use the wrong bathroom in grade school as well?

Wait, I did.

Doesn't California allow "transgendered" to use the wrong bathroom in grade school as well?

And the locker rooms.

So some homophobic kids beat this kid up and you want to blame someone other than the perpetrators?

Yes. And it makes sense to do so.
Not to say the three teens are not at fault here - obviously they are.
But at the same time, anyone dumb enough to believe that putting teens in a volatile situation and expect nothing to go wrong - are also to blame.

So some homophobic kids beat this kid up and you want to blame someone other than the perpetrators?

It is simple. If you have male genitalia you use the male bathroom and locker room. If you have female genitalia you use the female bathroom and locker room.

I don't care one whit what you WANT to be. It is child abuse to subject young children to boys undressing in the girls locker room. And rape is a minor occurrence to girls undressing in boys locker room.

Why not...many people blame women for their sexual assaults. Some even blame little girls and old women for their sexual assaults. SSDD.

Pointing out that certain behaviors or styles of dress may increase your risk of sexual assault is not blaming the women for said assault.

When it comes to the case at hand the fact here is that the situation may have been created by having a woman using a men's room, which does not justify or excuse the assault, but may have created the situation that led up to it. The determining factor that needs to be determined is if these guys planned this assault, or if it was a spur of the moment thing.

Some boys raped a teenage girl who was using the boys bathroom. Pointing out this simple truth in no way means I am blaming the girl for what happened, I am actually blaming the assholes who told her that it would be perfectly safe to do something like that.

Wait, that would be you, wouldn't it?

Right...If this boy had just used the girls bathroom, I'm sure he would have never been attacked. You old fuckers cannot die off fast enough to suit me.

Apparently you have trouble reading, from the OP.

(A) transgender student who identifies as male...

In other words, a teenage girl was raped in the boys room because someone told her that it was perfectly natural for girls to use the boys room.

Wait, I did.

In all schools boys and girls are allowed to use one another's bathrooms but they are not identified as unisex bathrooms. It all depends on how the child feels when they have to go.

Why not...many people blame women for their sexual assaults. Some even blame little girls and old women for their sexual assaults. SSDD.

Just like schools legally blame kids who wear shirts with the flag for getting beat up.

An Inconvenient Symbol: Why The Flag Decision Flies In The Face Of Our Core Values | JONATHAN TURLEY

Since this happened on a school, and schools can restrict behavior based on how other people react to it, the school would be within its rights to insist that the girl use the girls room, don't you think?

Right...If this boy had just used the girls bathroom, I'm sure he would have never been attacked. You old fuckers cannot die off fast enough to suit me.

Ahh wishing death on hetros now are you? hateful dyke.

Ahh wishing death on hetros now are you? hateful dyke.

I was not wishing death, I was stating a fact that old attitudes are dying off...thankfully

Not fast enough however.

Bullies should be blamed for what they do.

Not the victim.

And, for Pete's sake, not the state in which the bullying occurred.

Apparently you have trouble reading, from the OP.

(A) transgender student who identifies as male...

In other words, a teenage girl was raped in the boys room because someone told her that it was perfectly natural for girls to use the boys room.

No, he was assaulted because his dinosaur parents told him to be afraid and attack those who are different.

The parents are 100% at fault for their sicko kids' actions.

Forum List

Back