Sexual child molester Josh Duggar had not just 1, but 2 Ashley Madison accounts...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
..I suppose, so he could have double the amount of extra-marital affairs, in the name of Jesus, of course:

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

This information was just released.

Quote:

"...data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers certainly seems to show otherwise. Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary—a home that was consistently shown on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child—paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.

1393225516779136939.png

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”

In July 2014*, he seems to have started a second account that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where he spent his time lobbying against causes like same-sex marriage. The birthday listed in the data for Duggar’s first account is February 3, 1988, one month off Duggar’s actual birthday of March 3, 1988. The birthday listed for the second account is March 2, 1988.

The two accounts overlap by a period of a few months. When he launched the second account, Duggar paid an initial fee of $250 that appears to have gone toward the purchase of an “affair guarantee”:

Customers who buy 1,000 credits for $250 receive a money-back “affair guarantee,” if they don’t have an affair within three months.

1393225516867551915.png
"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Just wow.

Not a big fan of data-hacks, but wow.

Once again, the oh so wholesome Duggar family, a bastion of Christian virtues.

I wonder how long it will take for his wife to divorce him now.

Anyone care to defend his behavior?

Last edited:
Why are you asking anybody to defend it? You some kind of moron?
A relationship with Jesus is PERSONAL and yes it sounds like his may well be in a rough spot but that does NOT remove the FACT that his relationship with Jesus is PERSONAL.

Let Jesus and Duggar work it out. That IS what the word of God calls for. You are taking the side of Satan on this DEMANDING people judge. It's between him and God and needs to stay there.

• Banned
A relationship with Jesus is PERSONAL and yes it sounds like his may well be in a rough spot but that does NOT remove the FACT that his relationship with Jesus is PERSONAL.

Let Jesus and Duggar work it out. That IS what the word of God calls for. You are taking the side of Satan on this DEMANDING people judge. It's between him and God and needs to stay there.

Oh, please, go suck an egg.

I'm not asking to to decide to defend his relationship to Jeebus. I asked people if they care to defend his BEHAVIOR, you full-idiot.

Would you feel the same way if he was gay?

I'm not asking to to decide to defend his relationship to Jeebus. I asked people if they care to defend his BEHAVIOR, you full-idiot.
No USMB member is accountable for his behavior so why should you DEMAND any USMB member to defend it? MAJOR thread fail on your part.

i did not know you paid for the accounts......how funny....i now know cheap ass one eyed blonde fucker would not pay lol
OKC accounts are free. They are owned by Match .com. I just logged in their to check that account and there is NO TOA/TOS violation in that account NOR anything against the rules about a person using the site to cheat on a mate.

at this stage of the game...an affair appeals to me about as much as a shit on my shoe does.....and good gosh .....have you ever looked at the personal ads on craigslist....o my and with pictures..i know living near asu may make it a bit nastier but you can hook up in minutes and then someone was trying to explain 'tinder' or something....said you can find people within 10 ft of you...

No USMB member is accountable for his behavior so why should you DEMAND any USMB member to defend it? MAJOR thread fail on your part.

And there you fail again, and miserably.

I wrote:

"Anyone care to defend his behavior?"

I didn't "demand" anything.

Yes, baby huey, you really ARE that stupid.

Forum List

Back