SHAFFER: Here’s The Evidence Of Widespread Election Fraud.

The first whistleblower was Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran and computer scientist who served as a Republican poll watcher in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia. After a five-hour battle just to gain access to the centralized counting center, Stenstrom witnessed a number of significant abnormalities and breaches of protocol.

Stenstrom was at ground zero of the Democrat’s cheat — the point where all their preparation had to (and did) come together

First, Stenstrom saw election workers carrying postal trays full of ballots out of a locked back room. When he asked for access to the room in order to observe what was going on inside — something he was entitled to do as a credentialed election observer — he was flatly refused by an election supervisor. After offering a number of increasingly flimsy excuses, the supervisor eventually exclaimed, “there’s no fraud going on” — as though her assurances should have been considered the final word on the matter.

There has been massive fraud. Screaming NOOOOOOdoesnt change this.

Why didn't this "poll watcher" take his "evidence" to the courts, rather than posting it in a "questionable source" website?

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

The only "massive fraud" that has taken place is the "fundraising" that Trump is doing under the banner of "stop the steal".

except most didn't. they were mailed a ballot and got to return them. from any address is fine. how did they COME OUT and vote for biden when they were too scared of COVID to COME OUT and vote, but riots and protests are ok?
Oh, so your argument is now one of semantics.

Okay, you win. They didn't "come out". They just stayed home and voted him out.

Feel better?
did they?

seems we're finding a bulk of the "fraud" coming from ballots that are questionable at best.
did they?

seems we're finding a bulk of the "fraud" coming from ballots that are questionable at best.
Which ballots are those and from where?

stenstroms declaration is from november 9, 2020. lol

Ah ... so it's already been rejected by the courts ... so why bring it up now? ... it's not legal evidence ...
i don't know. you could ask the op. he is allegedly very interested in this matter, and will surely have researched this. i assume he will be able to provide an answer, if he is not too busy trolling his own thread while impersonating a moderator. hahahaha.

The first whistleblower was Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran and computer scientist who served as a Republican poll watcher in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia. After a five-hour battle just to gain access to the centralized counting center, Stenstrom witnessed a number of significant abnormalities and breaches of protocol.

Stenstrom was at ground zero of the Democrat’s cheat — the point where all their preparation had to (and did) come together

First, Stenstrom saw election workers carrying postal trays full of ballots out of a locked back room. When he asked for access to the room in order to observe what was going on inside — something he was entitled to do as a credentialed election observer — he was flatly refused by an election supervisor. After offering a number of increasingly flimsy excuses, the supervisor eventually exclaimed, “there’s no fraud going on” — as though her assurances should have been considered the final word on the matter.

Why didn't this "poll watcher" take his "evidence" to the courts, rather than posting it in a "questionable source" website?

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

The only "massive fraud" that has taken place is the "fundraising" that Trump is doing under the banner of "stop the steal".
um...we are talking about going to the courts and even then you bitch cause it's stupid.

see your circle jerk in action?

stenstroms declaration is from november 9, 2020. lol

Ah ... so it's already been rejected by the courts ... so why bring it up now? ... it's not legal evidence ...
i don't know. you could ask the op. he is allegedly very interested in this matter, and will surely have researched this. i assume he will be able to provide an answer, if he is not too busy trolling his own thread while impersonating a moderator. hahahaha.
as you impersonate a dumbass.

wait, that's not an impersonation. my bad. gosh, wrong again.

so, the stenstrom declaration was signed more than a month ago, and the content was part of a lawsuit, that was dismissed.

surely, op can explain the relevance.

so, the stenstrom declaration was signed more than a month ago, and the content was part of a lawsuit, that was dismissed.

it's an example of fraud from a witness. i don't believe i put this in court now did i?

it's an example of fraud from a witness. i don't believe i put this in court now did i?
lol, wut? that's not even an attempt to try to explain the time line and relevance here. your "witness" does not get more credible by repetition.

Actually....Know how Trump said over and over again the Demoncrats would cheat this election? See Trump knows stuff and he's not stupid, he's talking about a party that's become PROGRESSIVELY worse over time, evidenced by the Obama admin., their snakes (e.g., Brennon, Comey) Russia, Ukraine, COVID, Riots and then of course Biden is a Communist player. Of course Harris was deep state appointed. These guys know no boundaries, the evidence for that is clear.

So Trump being the smart guy knowing this all a long, word is he put together a team to include some of the best computer brains in the world. Another side of the deep state if you will. They watched in real time, through analysis & hacking to find of course they cheated, they're Demonicrats. Shit even mail-in ballots was cheating, harvesting ballots and the laziest & most stoned among us surely support Democrats in high numbers.

Word is this thing is soon to explode & Biden I mean Harris will never be POTUS. Not saying it's true but we'll see.

It's one thing to know the Demonicrats cheated, it's another to prove enough fraud the Democrats are done for life. If they're found to have cheated that party is done, and that's LONG past due. I still can't find where they've accomplished anything but turmoil and incompetence throughout history.

Last edited:

lol, wut? that's not even an attempt to try to explain the time line and relevance here. your "witness" does not get more credible by repetition.
and you do?

some funny shit right there.

and you do?

some funny shit right there.
^100 % ad hom and trolling.

your witness was weighed and found wanting.

In the end, the Kansas Supreme Court determined there was “clear and convincing evidence” to require indefinite suspension of Kline’s law license in 2013.

Here is what the state Supreme Court said: “Ultimately, we unanimously conclude the weight of the aggravating factors — i.e., Kline’s inability or refusal to acknowledge the line between overzealous advocacy and operating within the bounds of the law and his professional obligations; his selfish motives; and his lengthy and substantial pattern of misconduct — weigh more heavily than the mitigating factors and merit his indefinite suspension.”

lol

Actually....Know how Trump said over and over again the Demoncrats would cheat this election? See Trump knows stuff and he's not stupid, he's talking about a party that's become PROGRESSIVELY worse over time, evidenced by the Obama admin., their snakes (e.g., Brennon, Comey) Russia, Ukraine, COVID, Riots and then of course Biden is a Communist player. Of course Harris was deep state appointed. These guys know no boundaries, the evidence for that is clear.

So Trump being the smart guy knowing this all a long, word is he put together a team to include some of the best computer brains in the world. Another side of the deep state if you will. They watched in real time, through analysis & hacking to find of course they cheated, they're Demonicrats. Shit even mail-in ballots was cheating, harvesting ballots and the laziest & most stoned among us surely support Democrats in high numbers.

Word is this thing is soon to explode & Biden I mean Harris will never be POTUS. Not saying it's true but we'll see.

It's one thing to know the Demonicrats cheated, it's another to prove enough fraud the Democrats are done for life. If they're found to have cheated that party is done, and that's LONG past due. I still can't find where they've accomplished anything but turmoil and incompetence throughout history.
This is a lie.

Democrats didn't cheat.

The election Trump lost was fair and honest.

Now that is excellent cloaking abilities.
An alternate theory is that visitors from Kolob discovered that they happened to bear an uncanny resemblance to Dominion's machines, and they, notorious intergalactic jokesters that they are, thought it a harmless prank.

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.17.28 PM.png

"Feed me!"

The utterly brazen aspect of the scam is that it is fleecing the very same pathetic marks that Bam Bam Bannon enticed into pretending they were Mexico that Fake Don repeatedly insisted he would make pay for his fantasy erection.

um...we are talking about going to the courts and even then you bitch cause it's stupid.
I'm not going to let a bunch of angry people tell me what I see.

see your circle jerk in action?

The only circle jerk I'm seeing is the Trump Cult claiming the election was "stolen", on no evidence. Posting your "proof" on conspiracy theory websites isn't evidence, no matter how many times you say it is.

Once again, Donald Trump is accusing others of "stealing" the election even as he is publically appointing a ringer to the SC to help him hold onto power after an election he knew he was losing. This is like Trump accusing Hillary Clinton of being "Crooked Hillary", while he runs around pardoning anyone who ever did his bidding.

You already have a bunch of angry people telling you what to think. You think the election is stolen, despite all real evidence to the contrary. Apparently you accept what angry Republicans, you know, the ones marching on State Secretaries' homes with loaded weapons, threatening their children.

Too little too late. Try again next time.

Agreed. Too many accounts such as these regarding irregularities and inconsistencies. Next time, Republican observers will be more vigilante and aware and mindful to make sure they have better access and visibility.

There are no such accounts being carried to the courts. In Pennsylvania, they were standing 9 feet from the poll workers, and they got to move three feet closer. That's the only law suit the Trumpsters have won. Every Secretary of State has certfied to the courts that poll watchers had access at every polling station in the country, and that they observed the counts. With Affidavits.

Trump's threats of laws suits ensured that every state was scrupulous in observing all laws so that the elections in their states could not be questioned. That is why this is the cleanest election in history. Once again, Trump, by telling everyone the courts would decide this election, ensured that nothing of the kind was possible.

Nothing fails like a Trump strategy. Trump didn't "win" the first election. Every president picked by the Electoral College has been a loser. Trump upholds the tradition by being the worst President in history.

So a poll watcher (a partisan volunteer) went “Karen” on an election supervisor, and was denied access to restricted areas.

:rolleyes:
why are there areas that would be "restricted" to a poll watcher?

Forum List

Back