SHAME! Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones SLAM Joy Behar for calling them tramps

Are you talking about when Hillary was ordered to defend a man in a case she didn't want to defend?

She became so invested i the case that she maligned the little girl's reputation.
In other words, as a public defender, she did an outstanding job. Exactly what was required of her under the law.

Maligning an innocent child's reputation in order to set free a child rapist is morally reprehensible, not an outstanding job.

Sorry, Lets introduce you to the justice system, the defense lawyer has to do everything within the law to defend her client...

Did Clinton break the law because for her not to do so is actually breaking the law...

This was a case where Clinton was far better lawyer than her opposite number...
Did the evidence go missing before or after Clinton became Attorney General?
Please pay attention....Bill Clinton was a law professor at that time AND they were not married yet. You've been told this several times. Time to question your sanity and/or your honesty.

I have no doubt that the two of them had friends in high places. It was Hillary's first criminal case I believe and a big win was essential.

And who cares if they were married or not. As far as I read they moved in together in 72 in California.

She became so invested i the case that she maligned the little girl's reputation.
In other words, as a public defender, she did an outstanding job. Exactly what was required of her under the law.

Maligning an innocent child's reputation in order to set free a child rapist is morally reprehensible, not an outstanding job.

Sorry, Lets introduce you to the justice system, the defense lawyer has to do everything within the law to defend her client...

Did Clinton break the law because for her not to do so is actually breaking the law...

Please pay attention....Bill Clinton was a law professor at that time AND they were not married yet. You've been told this several times. Time to question your sanity and/or your honesty.

I have no doubt that the two of them had friends in high places. It was Hillary's first criminal case I believe and a big win was essential.

And who cares if they were married or not. As far as I read they moved in together in 72 in California.
"I have no doubt"...but you have no evidence.....who would have been those friends in high places? in Arkansas? :lol:

Yes, the fucking liberals are pathetic pieces of shit

http://twitchy.com ^

Remember when Hillary Clinton said something about how all women who are sexually assaulted should be heard? Or something along those lines, it’s hard to keep it all straight considering how much nonsense she spews but it was something like that. Apparently the Left only agrees with her when women who are Democrats want to talk about being sexually assaulted, otherwise they’re just tramps

Well, yeah. They made a big deal about Clarence Thomas, and trying to destroy him over a woman, guess there is some double standard
And the RW made him their Supreme Court nominee...

But celebrate a serial sexual abuser, proved by an out of court settlement...if you are innocent you don't settle...asshole,
"Celebrate"? Define "celebrate" in this case.
You...LOVE!!!

Looks like rape accusers only deserved to be heard and believed if it's politically advantageous.

Mac,
Come on, I have no given credibility to claims of rape by Trump from the lawsuit and his ex-wife even thought the level of proof is far higher. There is no sworn testimony against Bill Clinton.

But I also don't expect a level of proof used against Bill Clinton to accepted as well... Bill Clinton is innocent until proven guilty and good like finding a judge that wouldn't throw this out on its ear after 2 mins...
Clinton already proved he would lie about sexual allegations. In fact he will lie on national television about it. Even under oath, so that gives the women accusing him credit.

That doesn't make him guilty of rape... He lied about having sex with a woman, this is not rape or sexual assault...

Do you have a lawyer that would bring this to a court and a judge who will listen to it for more than 2 min?
He lied about a blow job, you really don't think he would lie about rape?

Right I know some on the right don't know the difference between consensual sexual acts and rape...

That is your problem, you think all sex is bad and there isn't much difference between consensual and nonconsensual...

So lying about a blowjob is to save embarrassment, it is not illegal to get a blowjob.
Rape is a horrendous crime.

Remember when Hillary Clinton said something about how all women who are sexually assaulted should be heard? Or something along those lines, it’s hard to keep it all straight considering how much nonsense she spews but it was something like that. Apparently the Left only agrees with her when women who are Democrats want to talk about being sexually assaulted, otherwise they’re just tramps

Joy B is just mad because she is a dried up barron old where and can't get no play.
Barron? You mean barren? And old where? :lol:
John Barron.

Trump's alter-ego "publicist" :lol:

Beat me to it.
Yanno he and John Miller have never been seen together. That's suspicious.

Klan librarian says what? Ya got the point that so I'm cool.

Be-Har, just apologized, called what she said was a JOKE....I don't accept it until she says it at least 6 more times. and the phony liberal outrage here completely goes away over Trump's remark!!!

These girls on the View called beauty pageant contestants crack-whores....which led to Trump’s fight with Rosie O'Donnell.

These girls on the View called beauty pageant contestants crack-whores....which led to Trump’s fight with Rosie O'Donnell.

The women on the View are a real piece of work. The last time I ever watched Whoopie Goldberg was calling Roman Polanski's anal rape of a 14 year old not really a "rape rape".

Are you talking about when Hillary was ordered to defend a man in a case she didn't want to defend?

But do they laugh at clearing a rapist, that she confirms she knows he is....pathetic liberal scum!

How do you that... She was laughing but not at that..... You particularly pathetic, you never found incident you couldn't turn into an insult.

Well, yeah. They made a big deal about Clarence Thomas, and trying to destroy him over a woman, guess there is some double standard

But celebrate a serial sexual abuser, proved by an out of court settlement...if you are innocent you don't settle...asshole,

Where is the admission of guilt? Sorry to break it to you, Bill is innocent...

But do they laugh at clearing a rapist, that she confirms she knows he is....pathetic liberal scum!

How do you that... She was laughing but not at that..... You particularly pathetic, you never found incident you couldn't turn into an insult.

Of course she was. you pathetic commie!

$850K sounds like guilt to me beside losing his law license...fool!

"I have no doubt"...but you have no evidence.....who would have been those friends in high places? in Arkansas? :lol:

They were very well connected.

Of course she was. you pathetic commie!

You see that is your problem, you don't know what a commie is.
You think Clinton is one, even though you don't know what one is...
And because you think she is a commie (which she isn't) you justify the lies you tell..

A plea bargain is admission of guilt.

A plea bargain is admission of guilt.

A plea bargain in a civil case. :lol:

Forum List

Back