SHAME! Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones SLAM Joy Behar for calling them tramps

In the 1990s, leftist fanatics were saying that Clinton's sexual harassment, attacks, and even rapes did not disqualify him from being President.

Now, those same fanatics are insisting that a few lewd comments (not to women) DO disqualify Trump from being President.

"What he does in his private life has no bearing on his qualifications for President."

Liberals, can you explain this major 180-degree turn you have made?

There is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

The Jones case was thrown out with the judge declaring it "Without merit."

It was settled out of court with "get out of my hair" (and "the country has been through enough in this witch hunt" ) money - and no admission of guilt.

And no apology. Which her lawyers insisted on.

If they felt more confident about their case, they would have appealed, and not settled.

$850,000 settlement Comrade.

Innocent men don't pay nearly a million dollars to escape a lawsuit lacking merit.

#Hillarysupportersloverape

Bull fucking shit!!!!!

He paid a 6 figure settlement and was suspended from the bar.

The case was not dismissed without merit.

When the suit was first filed, Clinton judge shopped, found a solidly corrupt leftist, who did dismiss. After the Star investigation began, Jones refiled, it was the second suit that Clinton capitulated on.

[

Blowjob is not illegal, Hey the way he ran the economy, he deserved one a day... But the person giving has to be consensual, the only think the alt right know about non consensual sex is doesn't lead to pregnancy...

850k was a go away money, the Federal judge threw it out, without merit..

His suspended licence (not disbarment) was not because of any sexual acts...

No doubt you would give bill a blowjob a day, Sheepboi.

Of course you're lying about the Jones suit. I doubt you're smart enough to grasp this, and I KNOW you lack the requisite integrity to care.

Clinton had all the power when Jones filed, and used his position to find a corrupt leftist to steam roll Jones. It happens all the time, sadly.

But that changed when Clinton fell under investigation, at which time Jones refiled her suit. In this second suit, Clinton cut the deal to pay her close to a million dollars in a settlement.

And yes, a settlement is an admission of wrong doing, regardless of the lies you Khmer Rouge morons tell.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit.

“I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

So where is the proof of anything that she wrote in the affidavit?

And if you don't think the line "has a tendency to seek out older men....." isn't code for "she was asking for it" you're nuts.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

Just exactly how fucking stupid (or drunk) do you think readers ARE here TD?

What you wrote before:

"She blamed the victim for her own rape. In her affidavit she lied and said the girl fantasized about older men. "
What you're desperately backtracking to now:

:"I have been informed that.... A child pyschologist told her that...."
See if you can find the verbs in those sentences. I made 'em real big for ya. See if you can figure out WHO is doing the action -- Hillary or a child psychologist. See if you can figure out the difference between being the actor of an action and being the recipient of it.

Don't act like a fucking retard.

[

No but lying about it, under oath is illegal...

As is destroying evidence, suborning perjury, threatening witnesses, and bribing witnesses. All of which Blll Clinton did.

He fucking threatened a 62 year old black woman, Betty Currie that he would "fire her, take her pension, and ensure she never worked again" unless she perjured herself for him. This was caught on tape by Linda Tripp, it cannot be lied away or claimed false by the Khmer Rouge scum, it is irrefutable fact.

And they want to put these fucking crooks back in power.

Evil, that is the ONLY answer for those who would vote that back into office.

What you wrote before:

"She blamed the victim for her own rape. In her affidavit she lied and said the girl fantasized about older men. "

See if you can find the verbs in those sentences. I made 'em real big for ya. See if you can figure out WHO is doing the action -- Hillary or a child psychologist. See if you can figure out the difference between being the actor of an action and being the recipient of it.

So what you're saying Pigo is that Republican women deserve to be raped?

They're "asking for it?"

Well, that makes you a typical Clinton supporter.

#democratsloverape

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit.

“I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

So where is the proof of anything that she wrote in the affidavit?

And if you don't think the line "has a tendency to seek out older men....." isn't code for "she was asking for it" you're nuts.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

What you wrote before:

Not backing off jack shit. There's no evidence for the affidavit. I've just put up a thread about it. I gather there are storm clouds on the horizon. :)

CNN even claimed that there was no evidence to back Hillary up.

Ruh roh. Shelton's lawyer is not going to let this go. And most certainly she should pursue whatever avenues she needs to get the message out about Clinton.

"In a May 2016 report on the 1975 rape case, CNN said no evidence has ever emerged to support the claims made in that affidavit."

12 year old man eater. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Truth About Clinton’s Handling of Kathy Shelton Rape Case

Those women on stage with old pussy grabber? They sold their souls to the devil and now deserve thier hell.

Women who were raped by Clinton deserve more hell? Or how about Kathy that Hillary lied about and got her rapist a reduced sentence?

She deserves more hell?

Fuck you.[ He exposed himself to Paula (she's sorry she was put up to bringing it up by the GOP) Monica seduced him. BS GOP propaganda, dupe.

Last edited:

What you wrote before:

So what you're saying Pigo is that Republican women deserve to be raped?

They're "asking for it?"

Well, that makes you a typical Clinton supporter.

#democratsloverape
None of them was raped. He made a pass, nothing up to sexual assault like Trump boasts about.

[

No but lying about it, under oath is illegal...

As is destroying evidence, suborning perjury, threatening witnesses, and bribing witnesses. All of which Blll Clinton did.

He fucking threatened a 62 year old black woman, Betty Currie that he would "fire her, take her pension, and ensure she never worked again" unless she perjured herself for him. This was caught on tape by Linda Tripp, it cannot be lied away or claimed false by the Khmer Rouge scum, it is irrefutable fact.

And they want to put these fucking crooks back in power.

Evil, that is the ONLY answer for those who would vote that back into office.
A picture of Joy and a little hate rant. BS artic
Yes, the fucking liberals are pathetic pieces of shit

http://twitchy.com ^

Remember when Hillary Clinton said something about how all women who are sexually assaulted should be heard? Or something along those lines, it’s hard to keep it all straight considering how much nonsense she spews but it was something like that. Apparently the Left only agrees with her when women who are Democrats want to talk about being sexually assaulted, otherwise they’re just tramps
A picture of Joy and a little hate rant. BS article.

Remember when Hillary Clinton said something about how all women who are sexually assaulted should be heard? Or something along those lines, it’s hard to keep it all straight considering how much nonsense she spews but it was something like that. Apparently the Left only agrees with her when women who are Democrats want to talk about being sexually assaulted, otherwise they’re just tramps

Here's Donald Trump calling Paula Jones a loser and a liar.

Here's Donald Trump calling Paula Jones a loser and a liar.

Something again from 18 years ago when he was a DemocRAT....thank GOD he got over the flaming liberal madness!

Those women on stage with old pussy grabber? They sold their souls to the devil and now deserve thier hell.

Women who were raped by Clinton deserve more hell? Or how about Kathy that Hillary lied about and got her rapist a reduced sentence?

She deserves more hell?

Fuck you.[ He exposed himself to Paula (she's sorry she was put up to bringing it up by the GOP) Monica seduced him. BS GOP propaganda, dupe.
He exposed himself to Paula, Monica seduced HIM.

Forum List

Back