Shame On The Warmongers: Veterans' Hospital In Cincinnati Faces 'Deeply Disturbing' Allegations...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The Warmongers love to send American kids to die and be horrifically maimed, but they hate taking care of them and their families. All Americans should be required to spend some time & money in VA Hospitals.

It should be required especially of the Warmongers. They need to see up close what horrors they've caused. I think it would change their perspective on the issue of war. They'd be less Gung Ho about stuffing our kids into the meat grinder.

U.S. Republican Senator Rob Portman on Wednesday asked an independent watchdog to look into "deeply disturbing" allegations of poor care and conflicts of interest at a Veterans Affairs hospital in his home state of Ohio.

The allegations are the latest problem for a scandal-plagued agency that has become a punching bag in the Nov. 8 presidential election campaign, particularly for Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

In a letter to the department's Inspector General, Portman urged a "swift and independent" probe after a report showed 34 current and former employees had blown the whistle about problems at the VA hospital in Cincinnati...

More:
Veterans' hospital in Cincinnati faces scrutiny after report
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Last edited:
Nothing will change at the VA until heads start rolling, I don't care who is in charge or who is POTUS. This has went on long enough, shake the tree until the losers fall out

Nothing will change at the VA until heads start rolling, I don't care who is in charge or who is POTUS. This has went on long enough, shake the tree until the losers fall out

Sadly, many Americans don't have the same zeal and passion for helping our soldiers, as they do sending them off to die and be maimed. If they could only show that same zeal for helping them, we'd really be onto something.

It's Obama's VA. Two upper-managers ripped off the American people to the tune of $400 thousand. Did anyone get fired? Nope!

It's Obama's VA. Two upper-managers ripped off the American people to the tune of $400 thousand. Did anyone get fired? Nope!

Awful situation. And yes, this President does have to take responsibility for it. But he hasn't yet. And that's on him. He has to live with himself. However, i don't wanna go partisan on this one. Both Progressives and Neocons are the biggest Warmongers in the country.

They both fully endorse constant foreign interventions. But they refuse to be as Gung Ho about taking care of our kids and their families. We need to get them as Gung Ho about taking care of our brave kids, as they are about Warmongering. If we can do that, we'll truly begin to tackle the problem.

Awful situation. And yes, this President does have to take responsibility for it. But he hasn't yet. And that's on him. He has to live with himself. However, i don't wanna go partisan on this one. Both Progressives and Neocons are the biggest Warmongers in the country.

They both fully endorse constant foreign interventions. But they refuse to be as Gung Ho about taking care of our kids and their families. We need to get them as Gung Ho about taking care of our brave kids, as they are about Warmongering. If we can do that, we'll truly begin to tackle the problem.

You want partisan the first time you started screaming about warmongers.

A quick question, roughly how much money/time do you donate to groups like The Wounded Warrior Project, or the DAV?

I agree with you wholeheartedly...this is disgusting and impossible to believe these reports continue! Whoever the next president is, I hope will make the reorganizing the VA a priority!

No he didn't

No he didn't
Wasn't he referring to Republicans?

Maybe the VA needs to separate from the military. It's constantly lead by military brass . Does that make sense ? Maybe it would be better off under the leadership of straight up Health industry folks .

No he didn't

War mongers exist on both sides of the aisle.

No he didn't

Yes, he did.

No he didn't

Really? Then why did every democrat who voted for the Iraq invasion claim they were duped and lied to...and wouldn't have voted that way if they were told the truth?

No he didn't

Yes, he did.
of course he did. It is quite obvious.

No he didn't

Really? Then why did every democrat who voted for the Iraq invasion claim they were duped and lied to...and wouldn't have voted that way if they were told the truth?

Because they wanted to bring down Bush

The VA is a glimpse into what a single-payer Gov't run healthcare system looks like.

Have a nice death!

A quick question, roughly how much money/time do you donate to groups like The Wounded Warrior Project, or the DAV?

I do what i can. And i'm not a Warmonger.

Forum List

Back