🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame On You, Liberals: Over 12,000 Tweets Call For Trump's Assassination Since Taking Office Jan 20

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. How dare you liberals call for the assassination of our dear leader, Emperor Trump. He is a man of eloquent stature that will reign in a new America, a new nationalist America for the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. To make sure this happens, Emperor Trump must be protected at all costs. Liberals have become unhinged and a threat to our national security and our sovereign law abiding natural born Citizens. These uncalled-for tweets must be stopped and the tweeters who call for his death must be imprisoned.

www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/05/12000-tweets-call-trumps-assassination/

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. How dare you liberals call for the assassination of our dear leader, Emperor Trump. He is a man of eloquent stature that will reign in a new America, a new nationalist America for the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. To make sure this happens, Emperor Trump must be protected at all costs. Liberals have become unhinged and a threat to our national security and our sovereign law abiding natural born Citizens. These uncalled-for tweets must be stopped and the tweeters who call for his death must be imprisoned.

www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/05/12000-tweets-call-trumps-assassination/

ha.ha.--Probably FOX News fans sending out these tweets to get the public to deliver a little sympathy to an Ass Clown that has none.

original.jpg

lol, all of them coming from the admitted troll brigade created by The Daily Stormer's crew.

Wow....people hate Trump more than I thought. He should go somewhere that people don't hate him so much. I'm sure Russia would be a good place for him.

Some of the liberal wackos on this forum have come close to advocating it as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Some savage and apparently homosexual darkies (Mexicans?) in New Haven assaulted (and sexually assaulted) an effigy of The Donald while blocking traffic illegally. Then the state police had some German Shepherds chomp on them and they dispersed while claiming it was like "Selma." :p

Fast forward to 3:19. That one dog there, a Belgian Shepherd? wanted to bite the fuck out of all of the douchebags blocking traffic, but then the cops brought in more dogs and the dogs actually assaulted cops they were so pissed off and wanted to take out the trash.

Last edited:
Some of the liberal wackos on this forum have come close to advocating it as well.

I never advocated for him being killed. I just said it would be ironic if all that orange spray tanning crap gave him cancer, and he died.

It was amazing how when Obama got elected, there was like some random wacko in Kentucky, that went to jail for making a threat, and the left went crazy.

Now Trump is elected, and thousands of people call for him to be murdered? The left has no end to the hypocrisy, and moral depravity. The ideological movement of pure evil. That's all they are.

It was amazing how when Obama got elected, there was like some random wacko in Kentucky, that went to jail for making a threat, and the left went crazy.

Now Trump is elected, and thousands of people call for him to be murdered? The left has no end to the hypocrisy, and moral depravity. The ideological movement of pure evil. That's all they are.
It's possible that in the end, the left will have to be purged. We are just two weeks into our glorious leader's reign and they are becoming more emboldened and unhinged with every passing moment becoming an everyday existonal threat to civilized society.

I never advocated for him being killed. I just said it would be ironic if all that orange spray tanning crap gave him cancer, and he died.
I'll bet you're really proud of your hatred, aren't you?

Would you feel better if I said my feelings are based on my deeply held religious beliefs, and my profound patriotism? That's the excuse right wingers always use.

Would you feel better if I said my feelings are based on my deeply held religious beliefs, and my profound patriotism? That's the excuse right wingers always use.
Hate is hate, no matter what you base it on. And your hate is far from patriotic.

Hate is hate, no matter what you base it on. And your hate is far from patriotic.

So what do you base your hate on?

Your anti-Americanism and anti-Whiteness!

Your anti-Americanism and anti-Whiteness!

You think so? That would make me the Clayton Bigsby of the Black Panther Party. I'm as lily white as fresh snow. You think I could get a book deal out of that?

Forum List

Back