Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
c4d94065ade60615ce99f104434fe4c53700f615aad798480821b8e79ea70a70_large

Why can't Republicans just mind their own business?
Because they now have a leader who likes to grab pussy and visit women's locker rooms ... because he could?
He no longer has to grab pussy.....

image.jpeg

atives believe in less govt except they believe they have a right to women's body parts...
Actually, no. A baby in the womb is not a body part of the woman...it is a unique and separate life....due all the protections of every other human being.
Sorry to have to explain the obvious, but an embryo or fetus is a part of the woman's body.
/---- Then why is a killer charged with a double homicide if he kills a pregnant woman?
Because the fetus is viable AND the woman intends to deliver it.

atives believe in less govt except they believe they have a right to women's body parts...
Actually, no. A baby in the womb is not a body part of the woman...it is a unique and separate life....due all the protections of every other human being.
Sorry to have to explain the obvious, but an embryo or fetus is a part of the woman's body.
/---- Then why is a killer charged with a double homicide if he kills a pregnant woman?
You mean the baby?

You mean the baby?
You can call a fetus an UNBORN baby, if it makes you feel better.

You mean the baby?
You can call a fetus an UNBORN baby, if it makes you feel better.
Yes, it's a baby...thank you.....

How many ways can I say nonsense.

Are there laws preventing you from taking your uterus on a plane?

How about a background check before you get birth control? Do we restrict access to a uterus?

If I give my 15 year old daughter birth control am I committing a felony as I am if I give her a gun?

Absolute garbage.

As long as my tax dollar is paying for baby murdering, I have every right to say what I want, or think,
the simple fix is to just pay for their own and not have it paid for by the government. Including subsidies to unplanned parenthood baby butchering services.
Your tax dollars do NOT pay for abortions.
My personal contributions to Planned Parenthood, as well as other PRIVATE citizens, pay for abortions (only 3% of their budget). PP services prevent over half million unintended pregnancies a year.
That's a huge plus in my book.
So don't worry about your lousy money.
couple things wrong with your post, first all tax dollars DO pay for slaughtering babies.
I know, you are going to claim that the tax dollar pays for the other stuff, not the abortions. Lets look at this with some easy numbers.
here you are, the guy that pays the bills at the place that rips the head off of a living being, Mostly because you enjoy killing.
Now, you have 100 dollars in the account, there is rent payment due or you lose the building, lets say the rent is 100 dollars. and there is a baby to be shredded for fun, lets say it also costs 100 dollars. Remember how you only had 100 to start with? in order to stay open you forego the baby shredding party and you pay the rent. (as it should be) but you are now not able to have your fun watching the little face twitch as the nerves are ripped apart in the neck.
Suddenly the government comes along and says, look, We wont pay for the abortion but we will pay your rent. So you get 100 from the government and you pay the rent. but wait!!!!! you still have your 100 left over so now you can take that and pay for the baby shredding.
See, the government didnt pay for the murder, they paid for the rent. Of course lets not notice that where they say its going and where it is going are not the same thing.

PP services prevent over half million unintended pregnancies a year
BULLSHIT!!!!
If the unintended pregnancy were prevented in the first place, there wouldnt be an abortion to have to be discussing.
Now, get out of my wallet and stop using my money to murder children. Use it for weapons for the police so they can be more productive when dealing with the ghetto trash. Come to think of it, if you get rid of the ghetto trash you would be stopping thousands of abortions a year.

I shouldnt have to register my handguns, they are not really guns at all. I dont plan on shooting them, I keep them as collectors items. They can only be considered a gun if my intention is to actually shoot them.

Seriously USMB, this OP is insane. Can you please do something to limit his or her flooding the Board with numerous repetitive 'I hate Donald Trump' thread-starter posts? Flooding Mesage Boards with repetitive trolling thread-starter posts is a big violation of Board rules and etiquette. Can you please take action. Thanks.

No uterus was ever regulated. It is the life within that needs protected. But the left wing has to dehumanize that life in order to live with themselves.

Real conservatives are, but fucked up progressives want everyone to pay for their shit, why can't people pay for their own shit fucking deadbeat assholes.
No one should be expecting anyone else to pay for personal shit.
:lmao:

Why can't men sign on the dotted line and reject their responsibility as a parent like women can? Doesn't mean they have to have an abortion, it's their body right? A little consistency in thinking goes a long way.

Nope....the baby has DNA that does not belong to the woman.....it's cells are completely different from hers.....

As long as my tax dollar is paying for baby murdering, I have every right to say what I want, or think,
the simple fix is to just pay for their own and not have it paid for by the government. Including subsidies to unplanned parenthood baby butchering services.
My personal contributions to Planned Parenthood, as well as other PRIVATE citizens, pay for abortions (only 3% of their budget). PP services prevent over half million unintended pregnancies a year.
couple things wrong with your post, first all tax dollars DO pay for slaughtering babies.
No, your taxes do NOT pay for abortions. My & other private donations pay for them, which are only 3% of the PP budget.
I am PROUD to help support the poor, unfortunate young women who rely on PP services.
You should worry more about your rights, such as being free from gun violence.
image.jpg

Nope....the baby has DNA that does not belong to the woman.....it's cells are completely different from hers.....
The DNA in the fetus is half from the woman and is in her body and belongs to her, and her partner ... not you.

No, your taxes do NOT pay for abortions. My & other private donations pay for them, which are only 3% of the PP budget.
I am PROUD to help support the poor, unfortunate young women who rely on PP services.
You should worry more about your rights, such as being free from gun violence.
View attachment 108028

Do me a favor.

I'm at risk (hypothetically) of losing my home to foreclosure.

If you give me $1000 every month under the condition that I not use it to make my house payment, I promise I will not use any of it to make my house payments.

Going forward, from that - with the aid of your donations, will I be MORE able or LESS able to make my house payments while that money is rolling in?

The DNA in the fetus is half from the woman and is in her body and belongs to her, and her partner ... not you.

Our fetal homicide laws define a "child in the womb" during "any stage of development" as "a child" and as "a human being."

It's interesting that you (and your ilk) refuse to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back