Share your victim roles here

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's QUITE clear the base of today's Democrats and progs is the victim role. It consumes a good 80% of their rhetoric. The message is you're a victim and not responsible for your dispositions, so vote Democrat and open your wallets and minds to attention and reparations.

Apparently there are lots of victims out there, and the likely culprits are white males. So share your stories.

It's QUITE clear the base of today's Democrats and progs is the victim role. It consumes a good 80% of their rhetoric. The message is you're a victim and not responsible for your dispositions, so vote Democrat and open your wallets and minds to attention and reparations.

Apparently there are lots of victims out there, and the likely culprits are white males. So share your stories.

Another 'accuse your political enemies of the very things we do' thread. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's a story: Right here, on this political message board, a bunch of old, white, x-tian beta male boomer cucks cry constantly about their 'inevitable extinction' in this country. They are little bitches always playing the victim card!

I'll start:

I was kicked out of band and Boy's Choir. The leader of both were white male.

I was kicked out of school twice. Twice by a white male, though a black woman (vice Principle) was present the second time. She was only doing what she was told.

I failed to receive a well-deserved promotion. A white male selected another white male. Sure I'm white male myself, but the guy selected had been white male for longer.

I failed to receive well-deserved promotions someplace else. Those hiring were primarily female, but they were simply reacting to a life as victims themselves.

I was unable to secure a bank loan in my youth. You guessed it, the officer was white male.

Had a garage sale once. I wasn't impressed by all the petty theft taking place. Seems some adult Mexicans take pleasure lifting 25 cent items off a white male.

Last edited:

You're totally right.

Democrats are such victims they want to ensure no gun laws are allowed so that they can have any access they want to firearms to ensure they are protected 24/7/365. Because they are the victims of constant threats of violence.

Democrats are constantly claiming their Christianity is being taken away from them. What victims!

Democrats are always complaining that Mexicans are taking their jobs and paying no taxes but they don't care that it's the mega-corporations that pay no taxes. What victims those democrats are!

Good thread.

I was raped and murdered by Nanzi Pillousy in 1975 at the tender age of 18 months old. Watching the Kavanaugh hearings brought back the horrific memory of that hag's salty disgusting muff smothering me to death.

#metoo

Forum List

Back