Sharia in Africa: Woman being stoned to death *GRAPHIC*

Fanatics are indeed the problem but little has been done to really stop the Militant Islamists from sawing off heads and such.

Likely because it's a very rare event and occurs in areas undergoing war or with weak governmental control.

Sigh its horrid its against every thing we know as we live.

Sadly a day to day event. Look, I've done this for over two decades. I know my shit.

It really depends on the area. You may know your shit but it's still just so much fertilizer in the end.

If you are talking about countries with strict fundamentalist Islamic law, I might agree - for example Iran or Saudi Arabia or rural areas where the equivalent of a red neck mentality exists and the rule of law is weak and the role of religious orthodoxy very strong.

Many Muslim countries do not endorse those extreme practices and Sharia law is used in civil cases not criminal cases.

Sawing off people's heads are, overall, rare events - for one, and for another - not limited to Muslims.

Christians in the USA and western Europe and in South America do not burn or stone people for religious religions.

Neither do Muslims.

Muslims are not allowed to do so in these regions,

Neither are Christians.

but where they are in charge, these things do happen.

The answer is obvious: everyone is itching to burn and stone people in the name of Jesus and Mohammed but can only get away with it in a few countries.

You are not making any sense at all.

LOL. Christians never fail to amuse me.

M. Gandhi: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

He might have something there....

Choose your topic. I will dance with you in the moonlight. I love what cereal killer has done.

Pity men fear his topics....:)

If you wish to engage me in the Bull Pen - feel free. I believe I said that before but never heard anything. What topic would you desire?

Likely because it's a very rare event and occurs in areas undergoing war or with weak governmental control.

Sigh its horrid its against every thing we know as we live.

Sadly a day to day event. Look, I've done this for over two decades. I know my shit.

It really depends on the area. You may know your shit but it's still just so much fertilizer in the end.

If you are talking about countries with strict fundamentalist Islamic law, I might agree - for example Iran or Saudi Arabia or rural areas where the equivalent of a red neck mentality exists and the rule of law is weak and the role of religious orthodoxy very strong.

Many Muslim countries do not endorse those extreme practices and Sharia law is used in civil cases not criminal cases.

Sawing off people's heads are, overall, rare events - for one, and for another - not limited

Surely you jest.

M. Gandhi: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

He might have something there....

Choose your topic. I will dance with you in the moonlight. I love what cereal killer has done.

If you wish to engage me in the Bull Pen - feel free. I believe I said that before but never heard anything. What topic would you desire?

Christ beloved in Islam

Christ beloved in Islam

Huh? That is not something we've ever discussed and I don't have an opinion one way or the other there:confused:

Christ beloved in Islam

Huh? That is not something we've ever discussed and I don't have an opinion one way or the other there:confused:

Well then choose your topic.

Game to go.

I love debate. It's not a matter if you are right or I am wrong; I just love the exploration of whether we are ok or not ok...

We'll figure it out down the road and hug each other no matter how it goes.

Whatever you want.

I just love debate. OK the gambinis Don't ask..... lol.

We'll deal with it later......

Fanatics are indeed the problem but little has been done to really stop the Militant Islamists from sawing off heads and such.

If it's still going on, yes obviously not enough has been done. It's barbarism.

So what do we do?
Get these poison ideas out of fanatics' heads. Show them the error of their ways. That's why I call out fanaticism for the insanity it is. Even here we have denialists insisting that that's not the problem, sticking their heads in the sand. All that does is perpetuate the scourge.

People have to understand their own nature. Otherwise we play the same history over and over like a broken record.

Ah. "What do we do"?

It's a simple question that needed to be asked. The easy answer is that Islam needs to claw its way out of the 7th century mindset from which it was formed and undergo a reformation. That's been addressed about a million times. And yes, christianty was as ruthless and nasty. However, in the West, secular institutions have kept the religious institutions under the bootheel of rule of law vs. rule of mob.

The greater good comes from greater cooperation

Now the bad news, and you're not going to like it. History shows that there is an internal dynamic limiting islam's learning to live with other religions.

If you study islam’s history of war, conquest, rapine and colonialism, you will find that islam only coexisted with other religions when those religions were subordinate to Islam.

Islamic doctrine entails the striving in the way of muhammud and allah's religion, -incorporating an armed and violent conflict against the infidel so as to establish muhammud and Allah's religion everywhere, as well as a spiritual conflict, within ones self —is a holy, central and an obligatory duty in Islamic doctrine. The core precept of Islamic dogma is to make muhammud and Allah's religion reign supreme over all men, and the fact is, that just won't happen peacefully. The manifestation of this doctrine is exhibited in the Muslim revulsion of the infidel and the apostate. It's why we see the blatant double standards that so define Islam; the demands for exclusive rights and privileges with the attendant refusal to extend the same rights and privileges to the hated infidel. It's why we see playwrights killed in the streets of their homeland, Churches burned, Dhimmi's subjected to limited rights and the other atrocities that are endured by the non-Muslim in Muslim Lands™.

Islam has never taught equality as it relates to Muslims and non-Muslims. Islam clearly demarcates between those two entities. At no time in islamist history have Muslims equated non-Muslims as equals. In fact, you should understand the dhimmi status.

Islamic governments are inherently biased toward Islamism, obviously. That's precisely why islam's history is replete with examples of intolerance and violence directed at the kuffar.. Muslims, when in the majority, have always established their claims for a privileged position of superiority over all other ways of life. There are several rules of subjugation in sharia law which reduce the dhimmi to the status of a second-class citizen. Transgression of these unfair and dehumanizing rules nullifies the contract of "protection" of the Muslim ruler. And for the dhimmi, look out below when you have offended a Muslim in 'Muslim lands".

Notions of the greater good comes from greater cooperation simply don't exist in Muslim lands.

What'd you do? Nothing, it's not your country nor any of your business, mind your business, there are tons of social issues here in the United States that we need to deal with.

If it's still going on, yes obviously not enough has been done. It's barbarism.

So what do we do?
Get these poison ideas out of fanatics' heads. Show them the error of their ways. That's why I call out fanaticism for the insanity it is. Even here we have denialists insisting that that's not the problem, sticking their heads in the sand. All that does is perpetuate the scourge.

People have to understand their own nature. Otherwise we play the same history over and over like a broken record.

Ah. "What do we do"?

It's a simple question that needed to be asked. The easy answer is that Islam needs to claw its way out of the 7th century mindset from which it was formed and undergo a reformation. That's been addressed about a million times. And yes, christianty was as ruthless and nasty. However, in the West, secular institutions have kept the religious institutions under the bootheel of rule of law vs. rule of mob.

The greater good comes from greater cooperation

Now the bad news, and you're not going to like it. History shows that there is an internal dynamic limiting islam's learning to live with other religions.

If you study islam’s history of war, conquest, rapine and colonialism, you will find that islam only coexisted with other religions when those religions were subordinate to Islam.

Islamic doctrine entails the striving in the way of muhammud and allah's religion, -incorporating an armed and violent conflict against the infidel so as to establish muhammud and Allah's religion everywhere, as well as a spiritual conflict, within ones self —is a holy, central and an obligatory duty in Islamic doctrine. The core precept of Islamic dogma is to make muhammud and Allah's religion reign supreme over all men, and the fact is, that just won't happen peacefully. The manifestation of this doctrine is exhibited in the Muslim revulsion of the infidel and the apostate. It's why we see the blatant double standards that so define Islam; the demands for exclusive rights and privileges with the attendant refusal to extend the same rights and privileges to the hated infidel. It's why we see playwrights killed in the streets of their homeland, Churches burned, Dhimmi's subjected to limited rights and the other atrocities that are endured by the non-Muslim in Muslim Lands™.

Islam has never taught equality as it relates to Muslims and non-Muslims. Islam clearly demarcates between those two entities. At no time in islamist history have Muslims equated non-Muslims as equals. In fact, you should understand the dhimmi status.

Islamic governments are inherently biased toward Islamism, obviously. That's precisely why islam's history is replete with examples of intolerance and violence directed at the kuffar.. Muslims, when in the majority, have always established their claims for a privileged position of superiority over all other ways of life. There are several rules of subjugation in sharia law which reduce the dhimmi to the status of a second-class citizen. Transgression of these unfair and dehumanizing rules nullifies the contract of "protection" of the Muslim ruler. And for the dhimmi, look out below when you have offended a Muslim in 'Muslim lands".

Notions of the greater good comes from greater cooperation simply don't exist in Muslim lands.

What'd you do? Nothing, it's not your country nor any of your business, mind your business, there are tons of social issues here in the United States that we need to deal with.

It clearly is my business when your compatriots are a threat to people across the globe.

It clearly is my business when your compatriots are a threat to people across the globe.

Why are folks so worried about Jews in their own nation to the point that Israel's opponents risk their own children of becoming radiation night lights?

Forum List

Back