Sharon

It is funny when God takes out baby killers like Sharon.

I think you're psychotic. You have some fetish with dead babies?

You need to see someone 'bout that. Especially after that smiley face.

Are you some kind of weird perve only with dead infants?

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

I said the same thing to her.

Believe it or not there are people who have a weird fetish for dead babies . It seems like Sherri is one of those messed up people.

But what's funny, is that Sherri thinks God took him out LOL ! The man was 85 years old !

Haha Sherri you are one stupid **** !

Only someone who is severely mentally ill would celebrate the death of another human being.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Last year, Sherri started a thread about two Israeli pilots who died in an accidental helicopter crash while on a practice flight.

She thanked Jesus for their death and used this emoticon: :clap2:

She called them baby killers, and when we asked her to tell us the names of the babies they killed, and when it took place, she didn't answer.

But that's Sherri for you, she is one fucked up lunatic. A very demented woman full of hatred

The readers will notice that a so called "Christian" thinks it funny when someone dies. Did Jesus think it's funny, or did he have compassion? Not very Jesus like, Satanic Sherri.

..."And R. Johanan said, Why are the words ‘for he is good’ omitted from this thanksgiving? Because the Holy One, blessed be He, does not rejoice in the downfall (of creation) And R. Johanan further said, What is the meaning of the verse, And one came not near the other all the night? The ministering angels wanted to chant their hymns, but the Holy One, blessed be He, said, The work of my hands is being drowned in the sea, and shall you chant hymns? ..." -Masechet Megillah, Babylonian Talmud

The facts are that Sharon in fact was responsible for shedding the blood of many innocents, to include children.

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

Focus, the topic is Sharon.

Only someone who is severely mentally ill would celebrate the death of another human being.

Last year, Sherri started a thread about two Israeli pilots who died in an accidental helicopter crash while on a practice flight.

She called them baby killers, and when we asked her to tell us the names of the babies they killed, and when it took place, she didn't answer.

But that's Sherri for you, she is one fucked up lunatic. A very demented woman full of hatred

The facts are that Sharon in fact was responsible for shedding the blood of many innocents, to include children.

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

What does that have to do with your fetish for dead babies ?

Focus, you're a demented satanic shill who's obsessed with dead babies

and sperm smuggling. :eusa_shhh:

Focus, the thread is Sharon, not me or your hate for me.

I never have taken a human life and I never shall.

But Sharon murdered many innocent people.

And I believe God does control life and death and Sharon will be judged for all the evil he did.

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

Believe it or not there are people who have a weird fetish for dead babies . It seems like Sherri is one of those messed up people.

But what's funny, is that Sherri thinks God took him out LOL ! The man was 85 years old !

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

Those who die on Shabbat day are righteous.

FACT.

Now Sherri must be seriously bummed.

Got old, died as a righteous.

She's hysterically crying right now.

Focus, control yourself and your hate for me, the thread is entitled Sharon.

That's creepy.

You should see a shrink.

Ew.

Those who die on Shabbat day are righteous.

FACT.

Now Sherri must be seriously bummed.

Got old, died as a righteous.

She's hysterically crying right now.

The small "pop" you just heard was Frau Sherri's tiny "brain" exploding. :thup:

Forum List

Back