Sharpton Dumped

Al The Rat won't last two months on Sunday mornings.
MSNBC executives have already bought a couple of hundred 'Littlest Hobo' shows to put in place of the Race Whore's Sunday coming failure.

Al The Rat won't last two months on Sunday mornings.
MSNBC executives have already bought a couple of hundred 'Littlest Hobo' shows to put in place of the Race Whore's Sunday coming failure.
Sharptons Next Job: Spokesman For "Violent Anal-Rectal Care". suits him well, god knows how many people got Hemmorhoids just from listening to him speak.

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton's 'PoliticsNation' to Sundays

Just for $#its and giggles, would you like to post a link to your prediction?

they also fired this idiot with a first grade education

schultzcrazy.jpg

"""He moved to Minnesota to play football on a scholarship from Minnesota State University Moorhead. He made All-American and became the NAIA passing leader in 1977 and signed as a free agent with the Oakland Raiders.[6][7]""
Ed Schultz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not bad for a first grader.

He's still on the MSNBC lineup, and on their payroll.

Shame on NBC for EVER being directly involved with this shyster.

I was watching Shultz a long time back and he was so pissed off you could see the Veins pop out on his forehead. i really thought he was gonna snap his cap right there

I never really even understood the title of his show.

Chris Matthews has hardball.....

I thought Sharpton's should have been called Furrball.

I was watching Shultz a long time back and he was so pissed off you could see the Veins pop out on his forehead. i really thought he was gonna snap his cap right there

I used to watch it just to see if he would blow an artery right there on camera.

Forum List

Back