Sharpton Dumped

HAD5QA7.jpg

Notice how THIN this bastard got? Let's hope it's fatal!

Oh man! what a trouble maker what a pain in the ass! :rolleyes:

Good riddance to the not so sharp!

does this mean that Howard Dean will take the slot, and the show will be called "The Dick"? {well, the View, The Chew, and "The Talk" have been taken, so I figure the next one in line would be NBC's "The Dick"}

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton's 'PoliticsNation' to Sundays
Meh....good riddance.
What the hell you getting excited for? He was a lousy anchor man, never should have had a shot to began with, so there you have it. I never watched the guy, because I couldn't stand the sound of his preachy voice. However, that doesn't take away from the fact, anything is better than Fake News, ie Fox

does this mean that Howard Dean will take the slot, and the show will be called "The Dick"? {well, the View, The Chew, and "The Talk" have been taken, so I figure the next one in line would be NBC's "The Dick"}
Oreally of Fox already has the title, LOLOLOLOLO

well in that case, we can call Howard Deans show "The Tingling Thigh".

well in that case, we can call Howard Deans show "The Tingling Thigh".
Nope that;s already taken by the Sherpards pie guy...keep trying tho

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.

you can thank Pastor Manning for this-

you can thank Pastor Manning for this-

yes you can. he calls a spade a spade. his meat and potato is Obozo aka the mack daddy

Forum List

Back