Sharpton Dumped

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton's 'PoliticsNation' to Sundays

you can thank Pastor Manning for this-

yes you can. he calls a spade a spade. his meat and potato is Obozo aka the mack daddy

They need to re-chiizle the statue of MLK to the likeness of Dr Manning.

The prick can barely speak English.

BUT he was hilarious on his show...you just didn't know what the fuck he was talking about!!!!...As an example...

al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

Well, that is true. He was pretty damn funny at times! But he was also so annoying I could only stand him for 5 minutes at a time.

I never really even understood the title of his show.

Chris Matthews has hardball.....

I thought Sharpton's should have been called Furrball.

Yeah and MSNBC should have hocked him up and spit him out long ago. Instead, he's still there. A decent American patriot would never watch a network that employs this bowel movement.

Yup. Just as I predicted MSNBC has dumped Sharpton from it's prime time line up.
The fucking hilarious thing is the fucking race whore is going to have a show at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning!
Not exactly the time when virtually all of the race whore's 40 negroes who watch his show will be awake.
But I suppose some of them are sentient enough to know how to tape the show on their stolen DVDs.
MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton's 'PoliticsNation' to Sundays

Been saying the same thing since 2012:
Thomas Friedman and Newt Gingrich on Meet the Press

My guess is that the show was called PoliticsNation because he wanted it.

I can see it now....a room full of people working this out (and all thinking that this title is as stupid as Ed Shultz or Sean Hannity) and him threatening to accuse people of racism if they don't agree to it.

My guess is that the show was called PoliticsNation because he wanted it.

I can see it now....a room full of people working this out (and all thinking that this title is as stupid as Ed Shultz or Sean Hannity) and him threatening to accuse people of racism if they don't agree to it.
Sharpton basically Blackmailed MSNBC to give him the show. He threatened to call for a "boycott" of MSNBC sponsors if he didn't get his way.
MSNBC being the LIB pussies they are caved in.
Now that the DNC boys know they can't, as Jesse Jackson said: "Go to the well" for negro votes as proven in the midterms when the negroes stayed in the shade instead of voting the DNC has cast their eyes to the Latino vote. Latino voter do not 'block vote' like the negroes do. The DNC better be careful. Working Latinos hate illegals more than Trump does.

Ed Schultz: The Product of when Bigfoot has sex with Dennis Roddman
Schultz the fucking union thug didn't even have enough class to do his last show.
He pushed his way out of the MSNBC offices and went on a three day bender.
ME Dyson looked like a deer in the headlights when he had to fill in for the last show.
Pretty hilarious.

Forum List

Back