Shaved Her Legs And Then He Was A She

I'm under no obligations to call Manning something other than what he is.

However, I'm not quick to denounce his actions regarding secrets if and only if they reveal the American government's treachery.

Manning is going to mount a PMS defense on appeal.
I am serious. There is a tranny (sex change while in prison) murderer appealing their sentence, on the basis that the testosterone made them do it.

I tried to look it up quick-like but cannot find it right now. You will just have to trust me on this one.

Is this what you were looking for?

Transgender Woman Says Her Male Persona Is the Serial Killer - ABC News

I knew one of them did it.

What a reward for betraying the nation's military secrets! It should be a lesson to all the other loons in the military.

Get over it. If she'd leaked secrets from another country the US would be chomping at the bit. When it comes to protecting your own interests though, things change.

Treatment plan? Does that mean surgery?

Yes, it means "doctors" who supposedly took the hippocratic oath assisting a delusional man into amputating healthy organs to render him incontinent and sexually numb for the rest of his life so he can pretend to be female; which he will never be.

He can try to change his name to Pippy Longstockings but he's always going to be male. A sad, mutilated incontinent male. Later the government can also pay for him to sue his medical doctors when he discovers he is more depressed than ever having no resolution to his mental issues made worse by becoming an amputee...

This happens A LOT with so-called "transgenders" when they make the mistake of self-amputation. The mental issues still remain. Surpise, suprise. A kindergartner could predict that. Pity our medical community can't.. :cuckoo:

Yet libs deny they mandate the denial of reality

It comes as no surprise, of course, that conservatives are hostile to Americans exercising their right to express themselves as individuals; further proof that conservatives fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.
The problem Clayton is that the American taxpayer is being forced to fund these mentally ill people's psychotic delusions many times with court ordered hormones and surgery. .. :evil:

Manning is going to mount a PMS defense on appeal.
I am serious. There is a tranny (sex change while in prison) murderer appealing their sentence, on the basis that the testosterone made them do it.

I tried to look it up quick-like but cannot find it right now. You will just have to trust me on this one.

Is this what you were looking for?

Transgender Woman Says Her Male Persona Is the Serial Killer - ABC News
That's it!

Thanks for finding that. :)

It comes as no surprise, of course, that conservatives are hostile to Americans exercising their right to express themselves as individuals; further proof that conservatives fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.
Ever get a nosebleed, sitting in pious judgment from that lofty perch of yours? :rolleyes:

Yes, it means "doctors" who supposedly took the hippocratic oath assisting a delusional man into amputating healthy organs to render him incontinent and sexually numb for the rest of his life so he can pretend to be female; which he will never be.

He can try to change his name to Pippy Longstockings but he's always going to be male. A sad, mutilated incontinent male. Later the government can also pay for him to sue his medical doctors when he discovers he is more depressed than ever having no resolution to his mental issues made worse by becoming an amputee...

This happens A LOT with so-called "transgenders" when they make the mistake of self-amputation. The mental issues still remain. Surpise, suprise. A kindergartner could predict that. Pity our medical community can't.. :cuckoo:

I do not understand the "transgender" phenomenon.

You cannot actually change your gender.

You can undergo some butchery and chemicalizing and top it off with lipstick and long hair and dresses, but you will never actually be female.

Or male, if you were born female.

I mean, where does this come from? If I said I were George Washington, they would say I was nuts. Not pull all my teeth out, give me wooden ones and call me George.

I do not understand the "transgender" phenomenon.

Of course not.

It has to do with Americans exercising their right to express themselves as individuals.

As a conservative you fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, consequently you don’t understand.

And in your specific case that fear also manifest as racism.

Ever get a nosebleed, sitting in pious judgment from that lofty perch of yours? :rolleyes:

Of greater concern to you and others on the right is why most conservatives are hostile to gay and transgender Americans, why you seek to deny them their civil liberties, and your unwarranted perception of gay and transgender Americans as some sort of a ‘threat.’

Lovely bunch of hate filled, binary promoting, cisgender people here I see.

Since y'all have the cisgender privilege of never questioning your identity, I suggest you not judge her. And remember, sex is what is found in biology. Gender is what is found mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of greater concern to you and others on the right is why most conservatives are hostile to gay and transgender Americans, why you seek to deny them their civil liberties, and your unwarranted perception of gay and transgender Americans as some sort of a ‘threat.’
Oh, button it.

Lovely bunch of hate filled, binary promoting, cisgender people here I see.

Since y'all have the cisgender privilege of never questioning your identity, I suggest you not judge her. And remember, sex is what is found in biology. Gender is what is found mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck you,

You will never charge Biology!

Forum List

Back