She dodged sniper fire... Does that count?

Hillary called out for lying and not a single liberal defends her, why?

It can't be defended, at least they are smart enough not to try.

But here, I will rise to the occasion and defend her.

How about it libs, here she is Hillary LYING through her teeth about landing under sniper fire and running for her life. Explain it or admit she's a filthy lying POS.

Have you admitted that Trump has lied 5 times as often as Hillary?

So you admit she is a liar just not as big as the Donald. Wow that is quite the defense you got.

How about it libs, here she is Hillary LYING through her teeth about landing under sniper fire and running for her life. Explain it or admit she's a filthy lying POS.

DEFLECTION!!!

Yeah, no. If that "sniper" ( there was none ) had any training whatsoever, he would have ventilated her brain. That's why I am certain the murdering bitch was lying out of her ass. I knew it then, and I know it now.

The bitch is a pathological liar.

the other folks present that day

said she is fulla bs

Yeah, no. If that "sniper" ( there was none ) had any training whatsoever, he would have ventilated her brain. That's why I am certain the murdering bitch was lying out of her ass. I knew it then, and I know it now.

said she is fulla bs

Well, when did lying Hillary ever once let the truth get in the way of a lie?

said she is fulla bs

Well, when did lying Hillary ever once let the truth get in the way of a lie?

never

So you admit she is a liar just not as big as the Donald. Wow that is quite the defense you got.

What more do you need? What's the defense of Trump's much worse history of lying?

What more do you need? What's the defense of Trump's much worse history of lying?

Whats your excuse for your continued deflecting?

This thread is about hiLIARy

wasn't Hillary attacked by one of those 8 foot long man eating rabbits, but she won the battle when she bit the rabbits head off..there's at least one accomplishment!

Produce what is worse then her laughing and smiling as she told a complete fabrication. Read why her sniper fire BS was actually meaningful in my signature line.

Anything he may have "lied" about wasn't when in an official capacity.

Never saw an old bitch like her TAP DANCE around a problem!

hillary_song_and_dance.gif

Produce what is worse then her laughing and smiling as she told a complete fabrication. Read why her sniper fire BS was actually meaningful in my signature line.

Anything he may have "lied" about wasn't when in an official capacity.

OMG that is funny.

Hillary during her combat experience.....so she says....

View attachment 79096

I wonder if it would bother you if Trump were ever caught lying.

Donald Trump walked back a claim that he saw a video of U.S. officials giving Iran a $400 million payment, a rare retraction from the normally stubborn businessman.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The plane I saw on television was the hostage plane in Geneva, Switzerland, not the plane carrying $400 million in cash going to Iran!

Friday’s statement contradicts claims he made earlier in the week that he had seen “secret” video of cash being unloaded off a plane in Iran. Presidential nominees from the two major parties are typically given access to classified information via intelligence briefings, though his campaign said those briefings hadn’t begun yet.

“Iran provided all of that footage, the tape of taking that money off the airplane,” he told a crowd in Florida. “It’s a military tape; it’s a tape that was a perfect angle, nice and steady, nobody getting nervous because they’re gonna be shot because they’re shooting a picture of money pouring off a plane.”

The Washington Post debunked Trump’s claim, explaining that what he likely saw was publicly available footage from January that showed Americans who had been imprisoned in Iran being released in Geneva. Trump’s communications director, Hope Hicks, confirmed the video he was talking about was the Geneva footage.

This means that Trump told his audience a half-dozen lies. The video he saw was not shot in Iran, it did not show the exchange of cash, it was not “top secret,” it was not “a military tape,” and it was not “provided by Iran.” Nor was it released to embarrass the United States.

Despite reality, Trump repeated the erroneous claim Thursday evening. Finally, Friday morning, he admitted the video he saw was the one from Geneva.

Forum List

Back