She is losing it!

maxresdefault.jpg

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent a passionate video message to the Laborers’ International Union of North America, demanding that they help get the message out about Donald Trump.

She pointed out that she was against “Right To Work” and appeared upset that Trump was gaining in the polls despite his record of supporting it.

“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask,” she said, highlighting Trump’s anti-Labor union stance."

So Hillary is against letting people work without being forced to join a union? Now that's 'Democracy', 'Freedom of Choice'...only one reason to oppose her ass.

Perhaps she hasn't see the poll that declares only 1 in 10 Americans think she is 'trustworthy'?

Demonizing the women of her husband's sexual deviancy, rape, harassment, and assaults for decades?

Jeopardizing national security breaking laws, constantly lying, using the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, allowing 4 Americans to needlessly die...

Being able to walk on her own prevent from going cross-eyed, coughing like a smoker...

Gee, there are so many to choose from....

And as Hillary has flashbacks from 2008 in which Barry came out of nowhere and beat her, she is freaking out!

:p

Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera: ‘Why Aren’t I 50 Points Ahead' of Donald Trump? - Breitbart

She seems to be going for passion but is coming off shrill - and stoned.

She needs to just be herself because whatever the hell she is doing in this video comes off as maniacal. She likes to talk about temperament and this video is a text book example of the wrong temperament. Who the fuck is coaching her to do these things is what I want to know. They are sabotaging her.

This is one of the reasons Hillary is a terrible candidate. She reminds me of Nixon. Paranoid, uncomfortable in the spotlight, vindictive, secretive, it's all in there. Worse, she seems to think she can emulate Bubba. She cannot.

NWO Globalist Elites like Clinton, don't care about American Citizens. Unions should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the current Democratic Party. Clinton and her Party's Open-Border policy, has been devastating for American Workers. They're crazy not supporting Trump. Shame on em.

We need a bunch of women to show up at the debate Mon. night in blue dresses and berets.
They don't need to say anything or have any signs. They can just stand there. Silent. Smiling.
Some could put a white stain on the dress, just for an added effect.

will-you-stop-h30vdq.jpg

C'mon guys, she is worn out and tired. This is the best she could do by take fifty. . . . . :badgrin:

She should know the answer to that question; she just isn't seen as a likable person to much of America. By asking that question out loud like that, she's only pointing to everyone out that very glaring problem

She needs to just be herself because whatever the hell she is doing in this video comes off as maniacal. She likes to talk about temperament and this video is a text book example of the wrong temperament. Who the fuck is coaching her to do these things is what I want to know. They are sabotaging her.

She sounded like a demented carnival barker.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent a passionate video message to the Laborers’ International Union of North America, demanding that they help get the message out about Donald Trump.

She pointed out that she was against “Right To Work” and appeared upset that Trump was gaining in the polls despite his record of supporting it.

“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask,” she said, highlighting Trump’s anti-Labor union stance."

So Hillary is against letting people work without being forced to join a union? Now that's 'Democracy', 'Freedom of Choice'...only one reason to oppose her ass.

Perhaps she hasn't see the poll that declares only 1 in 10 Americans think she is 'trustworthy'?

Demonizing the women of her husband's sexual deviancy, rape, harassment, and assaults for decades?

Jeopardizing national security breaking laws, constantly lying, using the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, allowing 4 Americans to needlessly die...

Being able to walk on her own prevent from going cross-eyed, coughing like a smoker...

Gee, there are so many to choose from....

And as Hillary has flashbacks from 2008 in which Barry came out of nowhere and beat her, she is freaking out!

:p

Hillary Clinton Shouts at Camera: ‘Why Aren’t I 50 Points Ahead' of Donald Trump? - Breitbart
with bill the lecherous she should be 100 points ahead. :)

This can't play well with some of her supporters and people on the fence. Her sense of entitlement is astonishing. Yelling about how she's not up by 50 points? WTF?

Yeah. Because Trump's constant yelling about "It's a rigged system" is so much less of an entitlement mentality. :slap:

Forum List

Back