She knew all along....

Don't kid yourself, republican voters only care about those issue as it relates to democrat infractions. The Benghazi investigation charade is being conducted for your benefit and i haven't seen any one of you on the right calling for the focus of the investigation to change.

what exactly was the purpose of the watergate investigation? was it a partisan witch hunt over a minor break in where no one was killed? A president resigned over that very insignificant issue because he lied about it to the american people. the benghazi lies directly caused the deaths of 4 americans and you libs don't give a shit. pathetic.

and for the record, republicans did not support nixon, they had principles.
That is certainly a testament to the evolution of our society and what is accepted. You deified Reagan who went through the Iran Contra scandal.

The lies didn't cause anyone's death. They are an attempt to cover up something. It's time to ask what and stop focusing on the lie, it's going to get you nowhere and probably will have the opposite affect that you are hoping for.

you are correct. the lies and cover up did not cause any deaths. What caused the deaths was HRC's incompetence and her incompetent staff who ignored the 600 requests from the ambassador for additional security.
The lies came later to cover up the incompetence (or was it political expedience?)
There were not 600 requests for additional security. This was one of hundred if not thousands of U.S. Compounds around the world. They cannot all be made impregnable. You assholes are helping Hillary with your nonsense. The American people saw a strong, confident and well informed leader and seven small minded political hacks at that hearing. She destroyed them and assured herself of a clear path to the nomination. She will destroy any Republican they put up and she will be your president in14 short months.
She'll be our prez because foreigners who despise the rule of law will be ushered to the voting booths and bribed with free stuff if they vote for her.

Criminals and foreigners who hate the us will choose our next leader. Well done.

I'm afraid that is how it will happen. how Obama was re-elected with the record he had after his first term is iffy in my book. Jimmy Carter was let go for a record that was similar after only One term. a failure. only time will tell and then if she is elected we need to pray for our survival

I love cares inability to comprehend why people care about Benghazi, and her genuine befuddlement brought on by the idea that there are people who don't like it when corrupt officials lie, cheat, steal and kill.

she's usually more level headed about things. this one seems to have her up in arms. Maybe because it's Hillary, but she's went out there on this one. :dunno:

So what use are republicans then if all they are going to do is play partisan politics instead of focusing on the real issues that should concern Americans and is affecting many people around the world. Does it not make republican lawmakers party to the deceit?
Well that's rather the problem. Republican voters maintain corruption, dishonesty, obstruction of justice and treason ARE the issues and should be prosecuted. Our admin feels differently.
Don't kid yourself, republican voters only care about those issue as it relates to democrat infractions. The Benghazi investigation charade is being conducted for your benefit and i haven't seen any one of you on the right calling for the focus of the investigation to change.

what exactly was the purpose of the watergate investigation? was it a partisan witch hunt over a minor break in where no one was killed? A president resigned over that very insignificant issue because he lied about it to the american people. the benghazi lies directly caused the deaths of 4 americans and you libs don't give a shit. pathetic.

That is certainly a testament to the evolution of our society and what is accepted. You deified Reagan who went through the Iran Contra scandal.

The lies didn't cause anyone's death. They are an attempt to cover up something. It's time to ask what and stop focusing on the lie, it's going to get you nowhere and probably will have the opposite affect that you are hoping for.

you are correct. the lies and cover up did not cause any deaths. What caused the deaths was HRC's incompetence and her incompetent staff who ignored the 600 requests from the ambassador for additional security.
The lies came later to cover up the incompetence (or was it political expedience?)
Or was it a clandestine CIA operation. I'll say, at least the democrats know how to run an investigation and expose truths, you republicans whine like fucking babies.

I love cares inability to comprehend why people care about Benghazi, and her genuine befuddlement brought on by the idea that there are people who don't like it when corrupt officials lie, cheat, steal and kill.

she's usually more level headed about things. this one seems to have her up in arms. Maybe because it's Hillary, but she's went out there on this one. :dunno:
She goes to bat whenever it's about defending those who break the law to kill vulnerable people. This is a person who pretended for MONTHS to be Catholic in order to gain traction in her pro baby killing arguments. She's duplicitous and disgusting, along the lines of Clinton...which is one reason she defends her.

Well that's rather the problem. Republican voters maintain corruption, dishonesty, obstruction of justice and treason ARE the issues and should be prosecuted. Our admin feels differently.

Or was it a clandestine CIA operation. I'll say, at least the democrats know how to run an investigation and expose truths, you republicans whine like fucking babies.

I had this bookmarked. it hits on to what we were talking about earlier about the Republicans. thought maybe you'd like to take a look at it. it's very long and head shaking reading, but could be. I've been to the site so it's safe as far as I know. It still doesn't excuse Hillary and Obama from lying to us over this ordeal.

snip:
Why Hillary’s Upcoming Congressional Testimony is a Total Farce, a Charade To Shield Congress…
Why Hillary's Upcoming Congressional Testimony is a Total Farce, a Charade To Shield Congress...

[QUOTE="koshergrl, post: 12635839, member: 31640
Lefties admire Hillary BECAUSE she is a corrupt, murderous liar. The same reasons progressives admired Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot. She embodies the character traits that devalue life, integrity and honor. She's their kinda gal!!!!

WR5y6AV.jpg
[/QUOTE]
So you'd vote for me if I Ra for president, right?

Hmmm, so you mean like providing weapons to the groups that became ISIS?

HRC's lies were brought out very clearly by the investigation. if the state dept had provided the emails when requested, this would have been over months ago, and hillary would be under indictment. We understand why the administration stalled on the document discovery requests.

I had this bookmarked. it hits on to what we were talking about earlier about the Republicans. thought maybe you'd like to take a look at it. it's very long and head shaking reading, but could be. I've been to the site so it's safe as far as I know. It still doesn't excuse Hillary and Obama from lying to us over this ordeal.

snip:
Why Hillary’s Upcoming Congressional Testimony is a Total Farce, a Charade To Shield Congress…
Why Hillary's Upcoming Congressional Testimony is a Total Farce, a Charade To Shield Congress...
There is no excuse for the lying, but nothing is going to come from this investigation as it is currently being conducted, except probably helping her get elected which I am dead set against.

and the hearing was invaluable for the clarity it provided.

"Here’s what the Benghazi committee found in Thursday’s hearing. Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs."

"That same evening, Mrs. Clinton spoke on the phone with Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf, around 8 p.m. The notes from that conversation, in a State Department email, describe her as saying: “We have asked for the Libyan government to provide additional security to the compound immediately as there is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.” Ansar al Sharia is al Qaeda’s affiliate on the Arabian Peninsula. So several hours into the attack, Mrs. Clinton already believed that al Qaeda was attacking U.S. facilities."

"The next afternoon, Mrs. Clinton had a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil. The notes from it are absolutely damning. The secretary of state tells him: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” And yet Mrs. Clinton, and Ms. Rice and Mr. Obama for days and days continued to spin the video lie."

She Knew All Along

lol.. more wing nut BS.

you're going to hate calling her Mrs President. lol

your wingers got nothing. even the committee chair acknowledged it. you loons should probably give up on this and simply find a decent candidate who doesn't leave the rest of the world nauseous

snip:
There is no excuse for the lying, but nothing is going to come from this investigation as it is currently being conducted, except probably helping her get elected which I am dead set against.

the people deserve what they vote for. If this country is dumb enough to elect another liberal fraud as president, then it deserves the destruction that will follow.

But, I don't yet believe that the majority of americans are that stupid.

snip:
Wrong. These investigations give the FBI PILES of evidence.

"Here’s what the Benghazi committee found in Thursday’s hearing. Two hours into Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan referred to an email Mrs. Clinton sent to her daughter, Chelsea, at 11:12 the night of the attack, or 45 minutes after the secretary of state had issued a statement blaming YouTube-inflamed mobs."

"That same evening, Mrs. Clinton spoke on the phone with Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf, around 8 p.m. The notes from that conversation, in a State Department email, describe her as saying: “We have asked for the Libyan government to provide additional security to the compound immediately as there is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.” Ansar al Sharia is al Qaeda’s affiliate on the Arabian Peninsula. So several hours into the attack, Mrs. Clinton already believed that al Qaeda was attacking U.S. facilities."

"The next afternoon, Mrs. Clinton had a call with the Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil. The notes from it are absolutely damning. The secretary of state tells him: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” And yet Mrs. Clinton, and Ms. Rice and Mr. Obama for days and days continued to spin the video lie."

She Knew All Along

lol.. more wing nut BS.

your wingers got nothing. even the committee chair acknowledged it. you loons should probably give up on this and simply find a decent candidate who doesn't leave the rest of the world nauseous

Lets hear it---------------PRESIDENT TRUMP-----------------come on jilly, say it. get used to it. Obozo destroyed your party, HRC is continuing the destruction. the american people are fed up with your liberal bullshit.

snip:

the people deserve what they vote for. If this country is dumb enough to elect another liberal fraud as president, then it deserves the destruction that will follow.

They aren't but the majority of city dwelling entitlement dependents are....and they, combined with the illegal voters that Obama has imported, will vote for our destruction.

She Knew All Along

lol.. more wing nut BS.

Lets hear it---------------PRESIDENT TRUMP-----------------come on jilly, say it. get used to it. Obozo destroyed your party, HRC is continuing the destruction. the american people are fed up with your liberal bullshit.

he's not even winning iowa.

but whatever you say. it's not like you wingers have been right in a decade. lol.

snip:

You're probably right with the way it's being conducted. And that makes two of us that doesn't want to see Hillary elected.

snip:
Evidence of what? Perjury? BFD

snip:

They aren't but the majority of city dwelling entitlement dependents are....and they, combined with the illegal voters that Obama has imported, will vote for our destruction.

I just hate to even think about that. but from what we've seen with them and Obama and now Hillary. gawd help us all

snip:

intentional malfeasance in office for political gain, and yes, perjury as well. Then we have the email issue which is treason.

HRC will never be POTUS, deal with it.

snip:

intentional malfeasance in office for political gain, and yes, perjury as well. Then we have the email issue which is treason.

HRC will never be POTUS, deal with it.
Deal with what, I hope you are correct, but I believe you are wrong.

Forum List

Back