She Never Had to Apologize to Me...But She Did

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This young lady never had to apologize to me...she did so because she was raised right and raised in the South. I have posted additional work and help field her APTesst. She called me and let me know that the reason she has not been responding to my post is because her father died last week of Coronavirus. As a school teacher I broke down. She has to take a test for college credit. I have as best I can. Just heartbreaking.

Last edited:
i am still trying to figure out what your OP has to do with your post. I think everyone else is also confused.
Because I was required to call every parent and student to let them know that if they could not not access the Advance Placement web site because of email capability that AP would mail them a laptop computer free off charge. Is that good enough for your ass? I had to hear over 100 stories of how families have been hurt by this Chinese communitst virius. It took me two days to make those calls because sometimes you you just have to shut up and hear their stories. You want to go through this? Be my guest. It's still not over because I have things to do today. Oh, I'm sorry it's 3:00AM and I am still at work for my kids.

Forum List

Back