she was considered one of America’s most beloved senators. Today, she is the most reviled. Susan Collins' approval among Maine women under 50 is 25%

the anti-Kavanaugh folks were stretching the facts to fit the diagnosis. that is not the case with Reade, my friends

I always wondered where she got the reputation for being a moderate. Couldn't tell from her votes.

her kavanaugh vote was the start - but the nail in her coffin was her vote against removing president dotard; then going on TV & bullshitting her way thru her explanation as to why.

even though i don't live in maine - i've been contributing to her opponent's campaign because how she votes on a federal level affects me as an american. (sorry old lady)

She is a RINO.

If it wasn't for her and another RINO that filthy ass Obamacare bill would have never passed the Senate Cloture vote.

Piss on her. She might as be a Democrat.

She is a RINO.

If it wasn't for her and another RINO that filthy ass Obamacare bill would have never passed the Senate Cloture vote.

She will be a RINO replaced by a solid Democrat.

You lose

Last edited:
Care4all

comments, please?
I voted for her in 2008 and 2014.....

Although I am Democrat, she was looking out for Mainers first and that was good enough for me....even if on some issues, we differed.

I'm uncertain on how I will vote, on her come November....

She does seem to be in Mitch' s pocket on everything now, first looking like she cared about Mainers, but then on key issues for Mainers, she's gone with Mitch and not us...

I think she's had a tough road playing like she's independent of the GOP/Mitch since senator Snowe retired.... And has made some stupid decisions and comments that have pissed Mainers off.... she had to go with Mitch, so they wouldn't primary her.... which was gutless.

She did promise when first elected, to only serve two terms.... she's at 4 or so terms now.... maybe it is time for her to leave....? I just don't think she will make it, this time.... she really made Mainers mad on the humongous tax reduction on corporations that were permanent, while the tax cuts for every day Mainers were piddly and temporary.....

Last edited:
She is a RINO.

Both Collins and Snowe voted against ObamaCare

You are confused Moon Bat.

I didn't say she voted for Obamacare.

She voted Cloture on the bill, which allowed it to go to a floor vote.

Cloture was the only way for the Republicans to stop the bill and they had the votes to do that but this stupid RINO took the chickenshit way out and voted for Cloture and then voted against the bill. Disgusting, isn't it?

She is a RINO.

Both Collins and Snowe voted against ObamaCare

You are confused Moon Bat.

I didn't say she voted for Obamacare.

She voted Cloture on the bill, which allowed it to go to a floor vote.

Cloture was the only way for the Republicans to stop the bill and they had the votes to do that but this stupid RINO took the chickenshit way out and voted for Cloture and then voted against the bill. Disgusting, isn't it?
I would classify this as cute

nice try

Forum List

Back