"She Was Warned. She was Given an Explanation. Nevertheless, She Persisted."

I can't laugh hard enough rdean.

He keeps making these predictions.

And they never happen.

Trump won.

The GOP kept the senate.

The GOP kept the house.

The GOP has twice as many state houses as the democrats.

The left lost.

Keep sucking on it for four long hard (pardon the pun) years.
Which predictions are you talking about? I predicted Trump would win and he did. I predicted Obama would win and he did twice. I predicted the GOP would do everything they could to fuck over Obama and they did. I predicted Bush would win. I predicted Bush would be a fuck up and boy, was I right.

I don't make many predictions, but when I do, they usually happen.

And Trump is such a fuck up, there will be a huge backlash just like the kind that elected Obama.

You have predicted these huge backlashes since I've been on the board. And they've never happened.

You can show us a post where you predicted he would win.....please do.

Remember when the Government "shut down" was going to cost Republican's? They got the House the next year, these Leftists are deranged idiots.

Grouping that lying bitch with REAL women is a REAL "war on women". You of you leftists make me sick.
I don't know who "you of you leftists" are, but she's no more obnoxious than some men in the senate (Cruz comes to mind). Don't say a woman can't be a loud mouthed progressive if she wants to. That makes you sound much older than you actually are.
Lol, it was supposed to be "some of you". I have big hands ;)
She is just a liar and fake as hell and I think grouping her with women that had integrity and honesty is a sick joke.

And they never happen.

Trump won.

The GOP kept the senate.

The GOP kept the house.

The left lost.

Which predictions are you talking about? I predicted Trump would win and he did. I predicted Obama would win and he did twice. I predicted the GOP would do everything they could to fuck over Obama and they did. I predicted Bush would win. I predicted Bush would be a fuck up and boy, was I right.

And Trump is such a fuck up, there will be a huge backlash just like the kind that elected Obama.

You have predicted these huge backlashes since I've been on the board. And they've never happened.

Remember when the Government "shut down" was going to cost Republican's? They got the House the next year, these Leftists are deranged idiots.

I know.... shut that shit down.. nobody cares. The welfare & SS checks keep getting printed.

And they never happen.

Trump won.

The GOP kept the senate.

The GOP kept the house.

The left lost.

Looking back, I wonder if Reid is sorry he did the shut down?

And they never happen.

Trump won.

The GOP kept the senate.

The GOP kept the house.

The left lost.

I don't think that they were capable of or allowed to think that far ahead. Obama wanted what he wanted and that was that.

And they never happen.

Trump won.

The GOP kept the senate.

The GOP kept the house.

The left lost.

I don't think that they were capable of or allowed to think that far ahead. Obama wanted what he wanted and that was that.

and what he wanted was for everyone to keep their hands off his 'baby'. (ACA)

Apparently the narrative here is that "she's a woman, she can't be expected to be held to the same standards".

Gotta love progressives.
Bullshit. She certainly ISN'T being held to the same standards when three men quoted from C.S. King's letter without being silenced. There is a narrative here, alright, but not the one you are implying.

and what he wanted was for everyone to keep their hands off his 'baby'. (ACA)

Absolutely. "He won". Jarrett ran his administration with an iron fist, t was always her way or the Highway.

The squaw is on her way out. She has that shrill voice, is spastic, and is extremely leftist... all like Hillary. Plus, I imagine that if you hard enough you will find some interesting and dirty funding and gifting going on between her and the financial sector.
"The squaw"? Thank you for showing why we marched....and will again.

You want to get into Stanford ?

Apparently the narrative here is that "she's a woman, she can't be expected to be held to the same standards".

Gotta love progressives.
Bullshit. She certainly ISN'T being held to the same standards when three men quoted from C.S. King's letter without being silenced. There is a narrative here, alright, but not the one you are implying.

Not the point Hun, not the point. She broke Senate rules. The letter had really nothing to do with anything.

Gotta love progressives.

Not the point Hun, not the point. She broke Senate rules. The letter had really nothing to do with anything.
Why was Udall allowed to do the very same thing then?

Thanks to Mitch McConnell, he has given the women's movement a new slogan. I suspect this will be a political saying that will forever more be part of America's political lexicon. And we know the campaign slogan for many women. Look at him holding his lecturing finger up.

she_black_persisted_c4kmjnqwcaej1m7.jpg

she_many_c4kgeuexuaumzii.jpg_large.jpeg

she_pussy_c4kr0pkxuaubcn2.jpg

16583511_166594920503128_5768396787995901952_n.jpg

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

Being told to shut up was certainly more interesting than anything crazy Lizzie had to say.

That's why Republicans are juvenile. Anyone they hate, which is about everyone, they give childish names to.

The squaw is on her way out. She has that shrill voice, is spastic, and is extremely leftist... all like Hillary. Plus, I imagine that if you hard enough you will find some interesting and dirty funding and gifting going on between her and the financial sector.
"The squaw"? Thank you for showing why we marched....and will again.
Typical leftist. Brainwashed to completely meltdown and engage default mode when the trigger word is encountered.

Don't you ever yearn to be free to have your own thoughts and beliefs?
Republicans insisting it's Democrats who are brainwashed.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Only a total tard could possibly believe this man is honest. That would be just about the entire GOP.

Thanks to Mitch McConnell, he has given the women's movement a new slogan. I suspect this will be a political saying that will forever more be part of America's political lexicon. And we know the campaign slogan for many women. Look at him holding his lecturing finger up.

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

Being told to shut up was certainly more interesting than anything crazy Lizzie had to say.

That's why Republicans are juvenile. Anyone they hate, which is about everyone, they give childish names to.

Looking in the mirror again numb nuts? Keep it up.

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

So disagreeing with a woman is sexism. Actually, that's extremely misogynistic. So you think women can't handle being disagreed with like a man? Of course you do. Barefoot and pregnant, that's how you want your women

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

Indeed. Mitch served this one up to them on a gold platter. Funny how Mitch had jack shit to say when Ted Cruz called another senator a liar. They're all such fucking hypocrites.

NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

that's funny and not a very good slogan, doesn't really roll off the tongue but comparing Fauxcahontis to minorities who were actually discriminated against is funny

she-persisted.jpg

C4Kb8HxXUAQBXlm.jpg

C4KLuE4XUAIsy_N.jpg

C4KNuZuXAAEK8cl.jpg

Indeed. Mitch served this one up to them on a gold platter. Funny how Mitch had jack shit to say when Ted Cruz called another senator a liar. They're all such fucking hypocrites.

NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN

That makes things even. NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT. You bozos have been wearing two faces for a long time.

Forum List

Back