She Won't Be Voting For Joe

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter

Poor ole Joe, he's led such a pampered life that anyone who challenges his irrational thinking he comes unglued
Using anger to control people usually only works in the short term till everyone figures him out
If joe gets elected, everyone but joe will be running the country

Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.
:auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

I'm right, come on the Mom just happened to send the video to wood, right!!

You have to be a baby to believe this crap.

Joe Biden Tonight: “We’re gonna bring this nation together.” :11_2_1043:

Joe Biden This Morning: “You’re full of shit you horses ass.”

Clearly New York's new Red-Flag laws apply to this angry prick. :iagree:

Last edited:
Joe Biden Tonight: “We’re gonna bring this nation together.”

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.

I love this tweet....

Hillary will attach to Biden like the face-hugger in ALIEN. She’ll be president in a month after the election. The best part for her is avoiding the debates and the campaign trail. He gets elected and she pops out of his chest like the baby alien, ready to take over the world.

James Woods on Twitter

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.
:auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

I'm right, come on the Mom just happened to send the video to wood, right!!

You have to be a baby to believe this crap.

Read much? It's a retweet.

From
Karli Q
Text TRUMP to 88022

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.
I think we should treat you Democrats like your politicians treat us.....lie to you every day and then take your money so we can buy expensive vacation homes.

Well, with Joe, they are non-existent at any given moment.

tumblr_m8uthyZ1Na1re1b07o1_1280.jpg

Sort of the way you treat the unborn.

Sort of the way you treat the unborn.

You mean like tramp did when he was pro choice.
Well he isn't now.....so what's your point?
Obama, Biden, and Hillary used to be against open-borders and same-sex marriage...but now they're against it.
Should we hold them to their previous positions?

Poor ole Joe, he's led such a pampered life that anyone who challenges his irrational thinking he comes unglued
Using anger to control people usually only works in the short term till everyone figures him out
If joe gets elected, everyone but joe will be running the country
No. Only a very small cabal of crooks will be running the country. Not very different from who is running the country today.

that racist boy president of yours made republicans ride in the back of the plane.

Forum List

Back