She Won't Be Voting For Joe

Joe Biden Tonight: “We’re gonna bring this nation together.”

Joe Biden This Morning: “You’re full of shit you horses ass.”

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.
Sort of the way you treat the unborn.

You mean like tramp did when he was pro choice.
Well he isn't now.....so what's your point?
Obama, Biden, and Hillary used to be against open-borders and same-sex marriage...but now they're against it.
Should we hold them to their previous positions?

Only because he wants the republican vote.

They are not for open borders.

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.
that racist boy president of yours made republicans ride in the back of the plane.
Were they white, now you understand how blacks feel.

that racist boy president of yours made republicans ride in the back of the plane.
Were they white, now you understand how blacks feel.
Most of the blacks that had to do that are long dead. That shit ended 60 years ago.

The parents of that weak shitstain should be horse-whipped for raising a codependent non-productive fuckup like that. OMG, that's hard to watch. MAN UP C*NT!!! We had to put up with a kenyan lawn jockey for 8 years!!

There is no really good choice of whom to vote for.
it's simply a temporary bridge, a 4 year reprieve, time to heal, from Trump, to normalization.... the 2024 election will be an election for progressing with new, younger, forward thinking, candidates imho.

Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.
:auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

I'm right, come on the Mom just happened to send the video to wood, right!!

You have to be a baby to believe this crap.

No, you have to be a moron to call everything "fake" just because you don't like it.

Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

No, you have to be a moron to call everything "fake" just because you don't like it.

I say the video is fake news.

James Woods on Twitter
There may be some like her but the majority of Bernie supporters are gonna do exactly what they did in 2016 and either not vote or vote Green Party. You would think the DNC would stop trying to screw people over and rigging the primaries for their favored candidate but I guess not.

James Woods on Twitter
There may be some like her but the majority of Bernie supporters are gonna do exactly what they did in 2016 and either not vote or vote Green Party. You would think the DNC would stop trying to screw people over and rigging the primaries for their favored candidate but I guess not.

Last edited:

James Woods on Twitter

We voted, the DNC is not screwing over people. James Woods , LOL!! Who is he, he is a has been actor, and not very good at it. Its so funny you love republicans actors but not democrats, what a laugh.
Oh the DNC is screwing people over. Its just a "coincidence" like 4 candidates who were doing pretty well drop out RIGHT BEFORE super tuesday and ALL endorse Biden....yeah that's no coincidence. They were TOLD to get out.

James Woods on Twitter

We voted, the DNC is not screwing over people. James Woods , LOL!! Who is he, he is a has been actor, and not very good at it. Its so funny you love republicans actors but not democrats, what a laugh.
Oh the DNC is screwing people over. Its just a "coincidence" like 4 candidates who were doing pretty well drop out RIGHT BEFORE super tuesday and ALL endorse Biden....yeah that's no coincidence. They were TOLD to get out.

Bla Bla Bla, and when tramp won the nomination how republicans, even never-trampers, flocked to his side.

James Woods on Twitter
Probably your best post. LOL

James Woods on Twitter

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

I say the video is fake news.

Of course you do, like I said you say the exact same thing about EVERYTHING you don't like.

Forum List

Back