She Won't Be Voting For Joe

Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.
:auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

I'm right, come on the Mom just happened to send the video to wood, right!!

You have to be a baby to believe this crap.

No, you have to be a moron to call everything "fake" just because you don't like it.

I say the video is fake news.

You say a lot of stupid stuff.

Hysterically funny. She'll stay home election day, wrapped in her blankie while Mom fixes her a nice peanut-butter and jelly sammich. There will be many like her.

James Woods on Twitter
There may be some like her but the majority of Bernie supporters are gonna do exactly what they did in 2016 and either not vote or vote Green Party. You would think the DNC would stop trying to screw people over and rigging the primaries for their favored candidate but I guess not.
Probably your best post. LOL

I deleted it as Woods sounds like he likes to sue.

So woods just happened to see the video, come on, it was a republican faking the tears.

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

No, you have to be a moron to call everything "fake" just because you don't like it.

You say a lot of stupid stuff.

So the Mom sent to Wood, I so doubt it. She did a good acting job on it, but it was fake.

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

Of course you do, like I said you say the exact same thing about EVERYTHING you don't like.

Anyone could tell that was fake, where did it come from???

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

Of course you do, like I said you say the exact same thing about EVERYTHING you don't like.

You say the exact same thing about EVERYTHING you don't like.

Joe Biden Tonight: “We’re gonna bring this nation together.”

Joe Biden This Morning: “You’re full of shit you horses ass.”

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.
well that is kinda the way obama treated republicans.....are they just doing tit for tat?.....

I think he should treat you republicans like tramp treated the democrat's, with disdain and like they are non existent.
I think we should treat you Democrats like your politicians treat us.....lie to you every day and then take your money so we can buy expensive vacation homes.

They take our money so that you can buy expensive vacation homes?

Ri-iiiiiiiiight.

Just yesterday you claimed Biden calling that MI voter full of shit fake news when the entire world except for Penelope knows he did it.

Just yesterday you claimed Biden calling that MI voter full of shit fake news when the entire world except for Penelope knows he did it.

I say the video is fake, and even if Biden said sh-t, its not a swear word and tramp says so much worst. You guys ignore what tramp says and hit on Biden for swearing, unbelievable.

I say the video is fake, and even if Biden said sh-t, its not a swear word and tramp says so much worst. You guys ignore what tramp says and hit on Biden for swearing, unbelievable.

He said the voter was full of S*it clear as day. He also invited him outside for a rumble. Clearly your mind is as deficient as his.

He said the voter was full of S*it clear as day. He also invited him outside for a rumble. Clearly your mind is as deficient as his.

I doubt he invited the man outside for a rumble. LOL. He was probably full of shit, as I never heard Biden say he wanted to confiscate any and all guns. So he was full of crap.

joe-biden-super-tuesday-e1583790132384.jpg

Biden Has Another Gaffe: ‘I Think We Can Win Back The House’

Biden Has Another Gaffe: ‘I Think We Can Win Back The House’

Democrats would HAVE to win back the House - because it's a NEW election. It ain't rocket science...

I doubt he invited the man outside for a rumble. LOL. He was probably full of shit, as I never heard Biden say he wanted to confiscate any and all guns. So he was full of crap.

Why would you doubt it when has a history of doing it?

that racist boy president of yours made republicans ride in the back of the plane.
Were they white, now you understand how blacks feel.
I love your analogy especially from someone who doesn't want me to have a gun
So if I follow your thinking to its logical conclusion
If someone tries to rob me with a gun, it ok for me to blow them away first because now the perp will feel how I would have felt if they had shot me first.

Well, to be fair...the guy was full of shit, haha

James Woods on Twitter
There may be some like her but the majority of Bernie supporters are gonna do exactly what they did in 2016 and either not vote or vote Green Party. You would think the DNC would stop trying to screw people over and rigging the primaries for their favored candidate but I guess not.

We voted, the DNC is not screwing over people. James Woods , LOL!! Who is he, he is a has been actor, and not very good at it. Its so funny you love republicans actors but not democrats, what a laugh.
Oh the DNC is screwing people over. Its just a "coincidence" like 4 candidates who were doing pretty well drop out RIGHT BEFORE super tuesday and ALL endorse Biden....yeah that's no coincidence. They were TOLD to get out.

Bla Bla Bla, and when tramp won the nomination how republicans, even never-trampers, flocked to his side.
Many MANY people are still never trumpers. How many thousands of votes did Clinton lose to Stein last time around? Its gonna happen again.

Forum List

Back