🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shedding His Skin....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....as he is about to leave the White House, the snake makes one more attempt to poison western civilization.

The NYSun editorial explains how out of touch Obama is.

1. "President Truman formally recognized the modern state of Israel at its founding in 1948. In the 1950s, France supplied Israel with weapons and nuclear equipment. More recently, the United States has sent billions of dollars in military aid to Israel.

2. There was the letter from President Bush to Prime Minister Sharon of April 14, 2004, which stated, “the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...That letter was effectively torn to shreds by Friday’s U.N. Security Council resolution.

3. Each time Israel has withdrawn from land — Gaza, Lebanon, Sinai — the land has been used as a staging ground for indiscriminate terrorist attacks on the civilians in the remaining Jewish-controlled territory.
....it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949, and all previous efforts to negotiate a two-state solution have reached the same conclusion....

4. A formal Senate treaty ratification vote, with the constitutionally required two-thirds margin, is something to which President Obama was never willing to submit his precious Iran nuclear deal. Such a vote on a future U.S.-Israel treaty has the potential to demonstrate dramatically in Washington — the city where President Obama has chosen to live after he leaves office —

5. The depth of the bipartisan disgust with Mr. Obama’s handling of the issue is clear not only from the many Republican denunciations, but also from the furious statements by Democratic senators and senators-elect. Senator Schumer, the incoming Democratic leader, called the Obama administration’s action “extremely frustrating, disappointing and confounding.” Senator Blumenthal of Connecticut, another Democrat, called the American abstention “unconscionable.” Senator Donelly, a Democrat of Indiana, said he was “profoundly disappointed by the lack of American leadership shown at the U.N.”Senator Mark Warner, another Democrat, said he was “dismayed.” Senator Wyden, a Democrat of Oregon, said, “I am deeply disappointed that the administration set aside longstanding U.S. policy to allow such a one-sided resolution to pass.” Senator Cardin, a Democrat of Maryland, said he was “greatly disappointed” by the U.S. abstention. Senator-elect Hassan, a Democrat from New Hampshire, also opposed the U.N. resolution.

6. As for America, its abstention at the U.N. Security Council was reminiscent of how it treated the passengers on the St. Louis."
Israel-America Treaty Beckons as a Strategy Against a Hostile U.N. - The New York Sun

Trump....."The Anti-Venom President"

Obastard is a bigger threat to global stability than the Japs and Germans were in WW2.

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.
No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.

Every country that has gone against israel throughout the annals of history has fallen into a ruinous ash heap.

Listen up, pencil-dick:
  1. Israel was born in 1948, so quite a large chunk of "history" transpired without Israel in the room, and countries still fell into ruin.
  2. Saudi Arabia and Egypt both went against Israel and are not in ruin.
  3. Yugoslavia did not go against Israel, and is in ruin.
  4. We are Israel's biggest boosters, which is one of the reasons we are falling into ruin.

Every country that has gone against israel throughout the annals of history has fallen into a ruinous ash heap.

Listen up, pencil-dick:
  1. Israel was born in 1948, so quite a large chunk of "history" transpired without Israel in the room, and countries still fell into ruin.
  4. We are Israel's biggest boosters, which is one of the reasons we are falling into ruin.
We are falling into ruin because of liberal fools.

confused.jpg

Last edited:

No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.
So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?

Listen up, pencil-dick:

Watch out, your anti semitism is showing. Aside from that, you're completely wrong. Always has been israel' land.

Obama says he could have "mobilized" Americans if he had run again

“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with David Axelrod, his former senior political advisor, for the AxeFiles podcast, which is produced by CNN and the University of Chicago Institute of Politics. The interview was released on Monday.

“I know that in conversations that I’ve had with people around the country, even some people who disagreed with me, they would say the vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one.”

He must be drinking the Red Bull of Kool Aid.

Obama was a total douche to screw over Israel the way he did.

And it's completely disrespectful to the incoming administration and American people

Ofago has been smoking in the wrong bath house again.

So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?

When has Israel asked for US troops lately?

Listen up, pencil-dick:

Watch out, your anti semitism is showing. Aside from that, you're completely wrong. Always has been israel' land.
Hahaha, my "anti-Semitism" is showing? And?

Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Change your meds or join the conspiracy section.

Forum List

Back