🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shedding His Skin....

So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?

When has Israel asked for US troops lately?
Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Change your meds or join the conspiracy section.
Ok, then genius. You seem to think you have it all figured out. Why do YOU think we invaded Iraq?

So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?

Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Change your meds or join the conspiracy section.
Ok, then genius. You seem to think you have it all figured out. Why do YOU think we invaded Iraq?

We didn't like the guy running the country, oil and WMD concerns.

upload_2016-12-26_11-7-32.jpeg

What? You want to hide in the corner and pretend that stuff doesn't happen or concern you because it's that other guys problem? Think the guy picking on them is going to leave you alone just because?

I bet you live in NYC or someplace similar....

*****SMILE*****

:)

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.
No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.
Why do you hate jews?

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.
No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.
Why do you hate jews?

Probably hates Germans and found out sauerkraut was in a ruben sandwich?

Has nothing to do with israel. Has everything to do with the vatican. I can see where you would blame israel though since you regurgitate propaganda from msnbc and other enquirer type looney tune stuff.

Obama's an Anti-American Globalist. Always has been, always will be. I'm sure he's got a few more F-U's to America planned before he exits. Trump sure does have his hands full trying to repair Obama's awful damage. I wish him the best of luck.

View attachment 103913

What? You want to hide in the corner and pretend that stuff doesn't happen or concern you because it's that other guys problem? Think the guy picking on them is going to leave you alone just because?

*****SMILE*****

Perhaps you are right. What do you say we bomb the shit out of Israel until they stop picking on the Palestinians.

Every country that has gone against israel throughout the annals of history has fallen into a ruinous ash heap.

Listen up, pencil-dick:
  1. Israel was born in 1948, so quite a large chunk of "history" transpired without Israel in the room, and countries still fell into ruin.
  2. Saudi Arabia and Egypt both went against Israel and are not in ruin.
  3. Yugoslavia did not go against Israel, and is in ruin.
  4. We are Israel's biggest boosters, which is one of the reasons we are falling into ruin.

"Listen up, pencil-dick:"

Hmmm.....your introduction above seems to suggest an intimate knowledge of the previous poster's......apparatus.

Care to explain said knowledge?

...unless, of course, the explanation would prove.....embarrassing.

Last edited:

And, exactly how would having vetoed the UN proposal have hurt the American people?

View attachment 103913

*****SMILE*****

Perhaps you are right. What do you say we bomb the shit out of Israel until they stop picking on the Palestinians.

images

Why don't we just sit it out and if countries like Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, etc,... start something they can't win then Israel can keep what land they take... Like Cairo in the 60's perhaps?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 103913

*****SMILE*****

Soooo.....your real name is Samantha Powers????

This, from five years ago:
"As Power’s influence grows, the Obama administration, already not a great “friend of Israel” is bound to move even further toward an anti-Israel stance because Power is Anti-Israel and believes that it is the “Jewish lobby” who controls American foreign policy.

The Video below is from 2002 when she sat for an interview with Harry Kreisler, the director of the Institute for International Studies at Berkeley. Kreisler asked her the following question:

"Let me give you a thought experiment here, and it is the following: without addressing the Palestine – Israel problem, let’s say you were an advisor to the President of the United States, how would you respond to current events there? Would you advise him to put a structure in place to monitor that situation, at least if one party or another [starts] looking like they might be moving toward genocide?
Power’s response seen in the video below is her advice to the President would be

“Alienate” the American Jewish community, and indeed all Americans, such as evangelical Christians, who support the state of Israel, because Israeli leaders are “destroying the lives of their own people.”
Pour billions of dollars of the taxpayers’ money into “the new state of Palestine”
• Stage an American ground invasion of Israel and the Palestinian territories — what else can she mean by a “mammoth protection force” and a “military presence” that will be “imposed” by “external intervention”? — Interestingly she considers the exact same thing the height of arrogance and foolishness when it was done in Iraq."
SAMANTHA POWER OBAMA’S RISING ANTI-ISRAEL STAR | RUTHFULLY YOURS

View attachment 103913

*****SMILE*****

Which is more appropriate in addressing you, "Happy New Year," or "Sieg Heil"???

Obama says he could have "mobilized" Americans if he had run again

“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with David Axelrod, his former senior political advisor, for the AxeFiles podcast, which is produced by CNN and the University of Chicago Institute of Politics. The interview was released on Monday.

“I know that in conversations that I’ve had with people around the country, even some people who disagreed with me, they would say the vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one.”

He must be drinking the Red Bull of Kool Aid.

You are so right about the self-deluded snake.

"In boasting about his tenure in the White House, President Barack Obama often cites numbers ....
There's one number you will almost never hear: More than 1,030 seats.

That's the number of spots in state legislatures, governor's mansions and Congress lost by Democrats during Obama's presidency.

The leadership of the one-time community organizer .... he'll leave behind a Democratic Party that languished in his shadow for years and is searching for itself."
As Obama accomplished policy goals, his party floundered

Every country that has gone against israel throughout the annals of history has fallen into a ruinous ash heap.

Listen up, pencil-dick:
  1. Israel was born in 1948, so quite a large chunk of "history" transpired without Israel in the room, and countries still fell into ruin.
  2. Saudi Arabia and Egypt both went against Israel and are not in ruin.
  3. Yugoslavia did not go against Israel, and is in ruin.
  4. We are Israel's biggest boosters, which is one of the reasons we are falling into ruin.

Watch out, your anti semitism is showing. Aside from that, you're completely wrong. Always has been israel' land.
Hahaha, my "anti-Semitism" is showing? And?

...and your brown shirt.

View attachment 103913

*****SMILE*****

Ooo....that hurt.

Forum List

Back