🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shedding His Skin....

Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board the S.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.
The people on the St Louis tried to buy illicit Cuban visas in Holland, I believe it was, and ended up getting cheated in the process. When they arrived in Cuba, they were denied entry. They looked for alternatives and no country would admit them with nothing but phony Cuban visas. The US, which had a strict non-interventionist policy in place at the time, followed the law and refused entry like every other country. They were forced to return to Holland.

And we Americans, who actually fought the Nazis, who opened their borders to Jews, where Jews have prospered like nowhere else, we hear what? Nothing but shit about our evil Nazi past because of the fucking St Louis. Fuck you.

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?
Closer to that date than the date the unhappy St Louis was prevented from illegally docking in the US by US officials who did exactly the right thing.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you missed the point.
Ok then, sport, why don't you explain it to me.
You already know the answer, as witnessed by your little attempt at snarkiness. Simply put, you and the rest of those who hate Israel, are going to have to face the fact that bringing up incidents that occurred decades ago after both parties have moved on, simply is not the argument you think it is. No one cares.
But it's ok for the person I was responding to to bring up an incident that happened even decades before that, i.e., the St Louis? See? I did get the point.

Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board the S.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.
The people on the St Louis tried to buy illicit Cuban visas in Holland, I believe it was, and ended up getting cheated in the process. When they arrived in Cuba, they were denied entry. They looked for alternatives and no country would admit them with nothing but phony Cuban visas. The US, which had a strict non-interventionist policy in place at the time, followed the law and refused entry like every other country. They were forced to return to Holland.

And we Americans, who actually fought the Nazis, who opened their borders to Jews, where Jews have prospered like nowhere else, we hear what? Nothing but shit about our evil Nazi past because of the fucking St Louis. Fuck you.

1. Now....why would you attempt to explain away Roosevelt's responsibility for the murder of those Jews, when I provided the entire context of his anti-Jewish attitudes....
....examples from his entire life.

Must be the guilt you feel as having been exposed as a low-life gutter snipe anti-Semite.

2. Roosevelt did everything he possibly could, including allowing the deaths of nearly 200,000 American soldiers, in order to save his idol, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin....the man who taught Hitler how to build concentration camps.
Seems FDR learned some of those lessons, too.

3. And, if further insight into your character was necessary....and it isn't......the vulgarity is a give-away.
The anger at being revealed is spewed out as crudeness, and disgusting language.

Here is the lesson about SnakeBarack that Jewish folks should have learned back in 2008

They thought he was a King Snake....

....they misread his 'colors'....

Now, having engineered the UN resolution against our ally, Israel, his true colors can be seen....

...and prove he is a viper.

Red Touch Yellow, Kills a Fellow
Red Touch Black, Venom Lack

snakerhyme.jpg

No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.
So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?
Why do you hate jews?
I don't hate Jews.

"I don't hate Jews."

An earlier minister, Martin Luther King, Jr.,provided the hermeneutical key necessary to understand Obama, and your earlier posts.

This:
According to Seymour Martin Lipset, an African American student made a statement sharply critical of Zionists at a dinner that Lipset recalled as having taken place in 1968, and King replied: "Don't talk like that. When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism."
Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend - Wikipedia

Of course, if you've had an epiphany....I'd love to hear about it.
I've had no epiphany. NLT asked why I hate Jews, I responded I don't. True. End of story. Now, if he had provided some context or explanation of why he had come to the conclusion I hate Jews, then I would address it.
That's enough of your assine childishness. Go waste bandwidth somewhere else.
Permanent Ignore.

"Barack Obama came into office fumbling on the issue of settlements, and it looks like he’s determined to go out in the same manner. His unilateral demand to a halt in settlement building gave the Palestinians yet another excuse to demand concessions ahead of negotiations, which made it even more difficult for negotiations to even begin.

Rather than recognize his error, Obama has spent the last eight years doubling down on it, going as far as to assert that Israel would have to return to its pre-1967 borders in any settlement — another statement that gave Mahmoud Abbas a concession ahead of the talks.

The Obama team has spent all of its political capital in Israel after trying to rig their March 2015 election and then stabbing Israel in the back this month at the UN. Donald Trump will eclipse the Obama policies with those more supportive of Israel. " Hoyer to Kerry: Shut up - Hot Air

Are you Liberals ready to admit that everything we warned about is true????

Forum List

Back