Shedding His Skin....

So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?

When has Israel asked for US troops lately?
Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Change your meds or join the conspiracy section.
Ok, then genius. You seem to think you have it all figured out. Why do YOU think we invaded Iraq?

We didn't like the guy running the country, oil and WMD concerns.

We do not make a policy of bombing cities because we don't like a certain dictator, for the love of God. Besides, not only were there far worse dictators in the world at the time, Saddam Hussein did a better job of running the country than we or our puppets have.

It was not about oil. It is much cheaper to buy oil than to wage war for it. And besides, if it was about oil, where is the fucking oil?

It was not about WMD, which turned out to be a lie concocted by Mossad and filtered through willing Jewish Zionist agents in Dick Cheney's office.

If it weren't for the Zionists and AIPAC and their Jewish accomplices like Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman in the press, we would never have embarked on that disaster, no one would have ever heard of ISIS, Europe wouldn't be being flooded with Muslims right now. But you go ahead and keep playing the useful idiot.

When has Israel asked for US troops lately?
Iraq, Syria...we would not be in either place were it not for Israel. Same could be argued for Afghanistan, ultimately.

Change your meds or join the conspiracy section.
Ok, then genius. You seem to think you have it all figured out. Why do YOU think we invaded Iraq?

We didn't like the guy running the country, oil and WMD concerns.

We do not make a policy of bombing cities because we don't like a certain dictator, for the love of God. Besides, not only were there far worse dictators in the world at the time, Saddam Hussein did a better job of running the country than we or our puppets have.

It was not about oil. It is much cheaper to buy oil than to wage war for it. And besides, if it was about oil, where is the fucking oil?

It was not about WMD, which turned out to be a lie concocted by Mossad and filtered through willing Jewish Zionist agents in Dick Cheney's office.

If it weren't for the Zionists and AIPAC and their Jewish accomplices like Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman in the press, we would never have embarked on that disaster, no one would have ever heard of ISIS, Europe wouldn't be being flooded with Muslims right now. But you go ahead and keep playing the useful idiot.

"We do not make a policy of bombing cities because we don't like a certain dictator, for the love of God."

Didn't you just post this?

" What do you say we bomb the shit out of Israel until they stop picking on the Palestinians."

Get your story straight, you dope.

We do not make a policy of bombing cities because we don't like a certain dictator, for the love of God. Besides, not only were there far worse dictators in the world at the time, Saddam Hussein did a better job of running the country than we or our puppets have.....

Why don't you tell that to the people of Libya..... Seems the current president enjoys bombing countries without Congressional approval or the will of the people.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"Article Two of the Constitution gives the president “Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.”

Article Six adds the emphasis that, along with the Constitution, “all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land.”

In the absence of such a treaty, the U.S.-Israel relationship will rest on tenuous legal ground no matter how deep it is in other ways. The United States and Israel do have a free trade agreement enacted in 1985. We have a memorandum of understanding on military aid reached earlier this year. There have been countless other documents governing the relationship, some of which were undercut by Friday’s vote.

What President-elect Trump and Congress could do with a treaty is to make it clear that neither America nor Israel recognize the validity of or will be bound in any way by the U.N. Security Council resolution passed on Friday.

A treaty could make clear that the two nations are united in their dedication to pursuing peace and security in the face of the threat of extremist Islamist terrorism, which has emerged as the national security challenge of the 21st Century in the way that Nazism and Communism were the challenges of the 20th Century."
Israel-America Treaty Beckons as a Strategy Against a Hostile U.N. - The New York Sun

January 20th, and the anti-venom Presidency can't come too soon.

Because the intelligence community had Facts that proved Iraq had CBRs and the Labs were there to manufacture any type of Biological agent known. That is one part the other part is that the leader at that time had used BA on his own countrymen, and had threatened to use them IN the continental USA. The first war against the same leader was because he invaded an ally of ours that was adjacent to Iraq. To imply or state anything else will prove how ill informed you are in world matters.

As I posted above you need to quit posting about things you have absolutely NO knowledge of. It is really funny, but super sad for you.

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.
No one is suggesting any such thing. See your doctor.
So we have a steadfast commitment to Israel's security, but only as long as it in the best interests of the American people? Would it count as in the best interests of a people not to have its sons die in battle?
Why do you hate jews?
I don't hate Jews.

Because the intelligence community had Facts that proved Iraq had CBRs and the Labs were there to manufacture any type of Biological agent known. That is one part the other part is that the leader at that time had used BA on his own countrymen, and had threatened to use them IN the continental USA. The first war against the same leader was because he invaded an ally of ours that was adjacent to Iraq. To imply or state anything else will prove how ill informed you are in world matters.

Oh yeah? Facts that proved Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, huh? You are a liar.

“the United States reiterates its steadfast commitment to Israel's security, including secure, defensible borders...

Can someone explain to me how it is in the best interests of the American people to put the best interests of the Israeli people ahead of theirs.
Why do you hate jews?
I don't hate Jews.

"I don't hate Jews."

An earlier minister, Martin Luther King, Jr.,provided the hermeneutical key necessary to understand Obama, and your earlier posts.

This:
According to Seymour Martin Lipset, an African American student made a statement sharply critical of Zionists at a dinner that Lipset recalled as having taken place in 1968, and King replied: "Don't talk like that. When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism."
Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend - Wikipedia

Of course, if you've had an epiphany....I'd love to hear about it.

Let's have Trump and the reputable members of congress ink a statement branding the execrable behavior of Obama and his band of pro-Islamists exactly what it was.....and why.

"The signing ceremony for an Israel-America treaty could be held in a place with symbolic resonance. Perhaps at Brooklyn, or at Lake Success, or at St. Louis, or outside the United Nations at Turtle Bay, or on Ellis Island. Or at the Western Wall in Jerusalem. Or perhaps in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda, where Prime Minister Rabin and Senator Moynihan gathered in 1995 for a commemoration of 3000 years of Jerusalem and Rabin said, “In Israel, we all agree on one issue: the wholeness of Jerusalem, the continuation of its existence as capital of the State of Israel. There are no two Jerusalems. There is only one Jerusalem. For us, Jerusalem is not subject to compromise, and there is no peace without Jerusalem. Jerusalem, which was destroyed eight times, where for years we had no access to the remnants of our Temple, was ours, is ours, and will be ours — forever.”

Any of those spots would be fine for a treaty signing. The U.S.-Israel relationship is special and deep, and it would be useful for both countries to get that relationship back on the right track after the damage wrought by Friday’s Security Council abstention.

If the repair is successful, one measure of it would be to make sure that Moynihan’s phrase “the secret of the Holocaust” is not ever again applicable to a resolution approved by a body where America has a veto."
Israel-America Treaty Beckons as a Strategy Against a Hostile U.N. - The New York Sun

And let those dupes who voted for Obama go to their graves denying his proclivities....and this:
....there is only one 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced.

Why do you hate jews?
I don't hate Jews.

"I don't hate Jews."

An earlier minister, Martin Luther King, Jr.,provided the hermeneutical key necessary to understand Obama, and your earlier posts.

This:
According to Seymour Martin Lipset, an African American student made a statement sharply critical of Zionists at a dinner that Lipset recalled as having taken place in 1968, and King replied: "Don't talk like that. When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism."
Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend - Wikipedia

Of course, if you've had an epiphany....I'd love to hear about it.
I've had no epiphany. NLT asked why I hate Jews, I responded I don't. True. End of story. Now, if he had provided some context or explanation of why he had come to the conclusion I hate Jews, then I would address it.

6. As for America, its abstention at the U.N. Security Council was reminiscent of how it treated the passengers on the St. Louis."

Was that the one where the Israeli air force purposely and knowingly attacked a US-flagged surveillance ship in the Mediterranean?
Remind Me, when did that happen again?
6. As for America, its abstention at the U.N. Security Council was reminiscent of how it treated the passengers on the St. Louis."

Was that the one where the Israeli air force purposely and knowingly attacked a US-flagged surveillance ship in the Mediterranean?
JUNE 8, 1967

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?
Closer to that date than the date the unhappy St Louis was prevented from illegally docking in the US by US officials who did exactly the right thing.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds. Look at the history of the Balfour Agreement that led to U.S participation of America into WWI that later set the stage for WWII. Our lack of understanding of our real history is what keeps us making the same mistakes and supporting policies that are not in the best interest of America or even the rest of the world. Israel is a zionist state and this is all a set-up in order bring about WWIII. Do your homework and be open-minded.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Last edited:

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?
Closer to that date than the date the unhappy St Louis was prevented from illegally docking in the US by US officials who did exactly the right thing.

The President who sent the Jewish folks on the St Louis to their deaths felt very much about them as you seem to, your denial notwithstanding....

1. "...Roosevelt’s most despicable statements about Jews, extensively documented in a series of on-line commentaries by Rafael Medoff, ...did the depths of Roosevelt’s loathing for Jews, and refusal to lift a finger ... to rescue them, fully penetrate.

2. As far back as 1920, when FDR was the Democratic party candidate for vice president, he had proposed that “the greater part of the foreign population of the City of New York” should be “distributed to different localities upstate” so as to feel pressure to “conform to the manners and customs and requirements of their new home.”As a member of the Harvard board of directors he supported a Jewish admissions quota.

3. In 1941 he told his Cabinet that too many Jews were federal employees in Oregon.
One of his grandsons recalled that the protagonists in FDR’s jokes “were always Lower East Side Jews with heavy accents.”

4. At a wartime White House luncheon with Prime Minister Churchill, he suggested “the best way to settle the Jewish question”was “to spread the Jews thin all over the world.”
At the 1945 Yalta conference, FDR indicated to Stalin that as a concession to the king of Saudi Arabia he would “give him the six million Jews in the United States.” Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

Kinda got Jewish Liberals prepared to support this President who is all about throwing Israel under the bus.....
...but, heck......

....as long as he is a Democrat.

5. "... Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board the S.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.

It was revealed in American government suppression of information about the mass murder of European Jews.

The White House [read 'Roosevelt'] opposed a resolution to create the War Refugee Board and delayed its establishment for fourteen months.

6. Orders to bomb railroad tracks leading to the extermination camps were never given, although Nazi facilities merely five miles away were destroyed. And special American missions were launched to rescue art treasures – and performing Lipizzaner horses."
[But not Jews.]
Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

7 ." Why did the administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews

Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.

Bet government school doesn't teach these facts, does it.

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you missed the point.

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?

Ok then, sport, why don't you explain it to me.

JUNE 8, 1967
And, today's date is?

Ok then, sport, why don't you explain it to me.
You already know the answer, as witnessed by your little attempt at snarkiness. Simply put, you and the rest of those who hate Israel, are going to have to face the fact that bringing up incidents that occurred decades ago after both parties have moved on, simply is not the argument you think it is. No one cares.

Forum List

Back