Shelby County Indiana, School System ***THE BEST PROTECTION SYSTEM ****

Our high school had several kids talking about killing everyone just a few days after the Florida shooting.
Our kids told about it to the teachers, the teachers told the police and the police handled it.
They went to each kids home ,had a talk and did searches.
Turns out it was big talk only.
Our little town school is safe and the boasters were taught a very valuable lesson about words having consequences.

That doesn’t even make sense, and is racist, so I’m placing you on IGNORE.

So black on black violence has a motive and is justified and only white violence is sensesless?

The difference between a White Liberal and Black Liberal is this:

Black Liberals shoot up their Neighborhoods!

White Liberals shoot up their Neighborhood Schools!

Just spend your money on body bags!

As long as The Left imports Barbarians in to this country who hate this country and refuse to integrate and as long as the Left does everything they can to stamp out morality and ethics, your best investment is in body bags if you aren’t going to meet violence with violence at the site.

It’s called ALICE Training . After columbine people started thinking that hiding in a classroom may not be the best way to go .

Funny , most of these shootings are from home grown white guys . But go on with your delusions .

Difference is that Blacks have an actual motive when they shoot.

Whites are just evil and do it just to kill .

Awww what’s the matter ? The white racist can dish it out but can’t take it ? Snowflake !

As long as The Left imports Barbarians in to this country who hate this country and refuse to integrate and as long as the Left does everything they can to stamp out morality and ethics, your best investment is in body bags if you aren’t going to meet violence with violence at the site.

It’s called ALICE Training . After columbine people started thinking that hiding in a classroom may not be the best way to go .

Funny , most of these shootings are from home grown white guys . But go on with your delusions .

So it's OK when blacks kill people? By the way, the motive is usually drugs.

Yes . The white mans war on drugs .

Drug turf wars are At least it’s a real motive people can understand and avoid .

It’s the random kill for no reason guy that freaks out everyone .

So black on black violence has a motive and is justified and only white violence is sensesless?

Awww what’s the matter ? The white racist can dish it out but can’t take it ? Snowflake !

I would never put you on IGNORE, Timmy. Your idiocies have me in stitches all day long.

iu

I would never put you on IGNORE, Timmy. Your idiocies have me in stitches all day long.

iu

And your constant racist blathering never ceases to amaze !

iu

And your constant racist blathering never ceases to amaze !

What have I posted that's racist?

SHELBY COUNTY (Sept. 8, 2014) – An Indiana high school was chosen to be the first in the country to get a revolutionary security system to thwart school shootings.

Southwestern High School was handpicked by the Indiana Sheriff’s Association to be armed with the new technology, which networks the school with local law enforcement.

“I think that Newtown, Sandy Hook, really made people understand, made us all understand this could happen to us," said Dr. Paula Maurer, superintendent of Southwestern Consolidated Schools. “Now is the time to do something about it. We have some answers. We have the technology. We have ways to make our kids safer and we have to do it.”

The story of their new and advanced security system began with Montgomery County Deputy Sheriff Mike Kersey. Like many in law enforcement, Kersey was looking for better ways to protect the public, especially children."

Yeah.....they need armed staff on scene....it still takes the cops 5 minutes to get there.....the Sandy Hook shooter murdered 26 people in 5 minutes...

Apparently not.

Get 6-7 of the burliest boys ready to tackle. Arm them with ball point pens or something similar. Stab the perp in the eyes upon tackling him, right through the orbital socket if possible.

Hey, it's your life, right? Why be polite?

You say a ton of dumb shit, but this may be the topper. I get the feeling by the poor quality of your posts that you are very lonely and say retard level garbage so people respond.

Last edited:

You say a ton of dumb shit, but this may be topper. I get the feeling by the poor quality of your posts that you are very lonely and say retard level garbage so people respond.

Please . 99% of the racist shit said here is by whites and no one says boo. I return in kind and y’all now decide to pipe up and say somthing. .

I’m one of the most highly ranked posters on this board.

And you are a lowly troll.

Arm the teachers.

Restore Discipline, Ethics, Order and Consequences In Our Schools.

Destroy Godless Liberalism and you Save Lives!

And Shut The Fuck Up You Putin’s Butt Plug.

You say a ton of dumb shit, but this may be topper. I get the feeling by the poor quality of your posts that you are very lonely and say retard level garbage so people respond.

Please . 99% of the racist shit said here is by whites and no one says boo. I return in kind and y’all now decide to pipe up and say somthing. .

Disagreeing with snowflakes isn't automatically racist, dumbass.

How much does that system cost?

$450,000.00

Do you want your grand - children safe in the minimum security prisons known as government schools? Yes? Pay up.
And no one on the left will ask the question of why we need to turn schools into prisons.
It would require a hard look at permissive progressive policies of several decades that have eroded society. Yeah...that ain't gonna happen.

Sorry Charlie , you righties own the whole “gun culture “ thing . It amazes me how frivolous and disrespectful people are wh firearms in gun nut states .
Typical rhetoric.
Fail.

I forgot to check the Race Box when I signed up for USMB, so how would anyone be able to guess if I was a Cherokee or a Hindu?

I’m one of the most highly ranked posters on this board.

And you are a lowly troll.

Arm the teachers.

Restore Discipline, Ethics, Order and Consequences In Our Schools.

Destroy Godless Liberalism and you Save Lives!

And Shut The Fuck Up You Putin’s Butt Plug.

As long as our children are compelled to attend the minimum security prisons , aka, government schools then the system is compelled to keep our children secured as Shelby County , Indiana has done.

Forum List

Back