Shep Smith On Ronny Jackson

I find it funny that Fox viewers trash MSNBC and CNN for their bias, yet criticize Fox for having one guy on the entire network who sometimes criticizes the president. They don't care about media bias as long as it's biased in their favor.

I think this appointment hits close to home for old Shep...due to affects of the GRIDS on the community and all.

What did he say that wasn't true?

The job of the press is not to cheerlead the President, but to provide truthful, reliable information to inform the public. This guy is doing his job.

If Trump is lying, and FOX doesn’t tell you that he’s lying, as in the case of Amazon and the Post Office, FOX is derelict in its job to provide you with the facts.

The job of the press is not to cheerlead the President, but to provide truthful, reliable information to inform the public. This guy is doing his job.

If Trump is lying, and FOX doesn’t tell you that he’s lying, as in the case of Amazon and the Post Office, FOX is derelict in its job to provide you with the facts.
Smith is supposed to be a straight news guy. No opinion.

I find it funny that Fox viewers trash MSNBC and CNN for their bias, yet criticize Fox for having one guy on the entire network who sometimes criticizes the president. They don't care about media bias as long as it's biased in their favor.

I am not criticizing Shep Smith. I watch him often. Shep made it clear the evening shows were entertainment.

I used to watch Lou Dobbs until he just went on tirades all the time.

Don Imus was funny.

I enjoy Shep. Chris is good,too,like his Father, Mike.

Smith is supposed to be a straight news guy. No opinion.

I didn’t see him offering opinions. It was pretty straight forward fact based reporting. There are two issues with the Ronny Jackson appointment, his lack of experience and the allegations of past problems. Both are important.

He didn’t offer his opinion as to what he thinks should happen just pointed out that if this appointment is to go ahead, they are going to have to reschedule the hearing and soon. He could have elaborated as to the reasons why they can’t delay (looming summer recess, lots to be done, looming elections).

He didn’t criticize Trump for appointing a guy with no experience without vetting him first; the problems being created by in the Senate by Trump’s revolving door hiring practices; or any other issues he could have touched on.

MSNBC is far more critical of Democrats than Smith is of Trump.

We cant CRITICIZE someone we disagree with?

Whine when we organize a boycott to throw him off the air.

Posters were asking why he hasn’t been fired. That goes well beyond criticism

And it's not the first time. Every time a thread is posted about Shep Smith pretty much every rightwinger on the board says he should be fired.

And it's not the first time. Every time a thread is posted about Shep Smith pretty much every rightwinger on the board says he should be fired.
Yes, Shep's not a Nazi.

Exactly what part is the OP even referring to? I saw NOTHING that raised an eyebrow in that segment.

My question was sarcasm. Shep just signed a new multi year contract.

They know how good he is. Any of the other stations would snap Shep up in a minute.

Fox has few good hosts left. Carlson and Hannity?

I doubt you're as consistent when it comes MSM worshipping Obama.

Forum List

Back