Did Biden add 13 million jobs or were the 13 million RE-HIRED employees that were let go due COVID ?

and your facts are just what you are told by biden

The facts are what are reported by the BLS, the same people that gave us the facts under Trump.

.in previous threads you have told many here that people are just exaggerating their problems.

They are.

.when i reminded you that you said you were well off,then you said that many lower income people are having problems....make up your mind....

Lower income people always have problems, tis the nature of having a lower income. This is really not as confusing as you make it out to be.

Then you should have zero problem proving the existence of the jobs and their quantity both pre and post covid
That would be impossible. Nobody knows how many jobs jobs were in America pre and post pandemic, we can just rely on the sources that show the growth number post pandemic, and the articles that point to job ‘recovery’, which is what it was.

There are more people employed full time than ever, there are more people employed overall than ever, as a percent to total the multiple job holders is smaller than under Trump.

Correct.

It is important to be precise in your language or you get accused of lying.

That would be impossible. Nobody knows how many jobs jobs were in America pre and post pandemic

uhhh....

1717586960552.png

The facts are what are reported by the BLS, the same people that gave us the facts under Trump.

They are.

Lower income people always have problems, tis the nature of having a lower income. This is really not as confusing as you make it out to be.
but you keep on saying that many retirees and middle class people are exaggerating their situation.....which is bullshit and you know it....

but you keep on saying that many retirees and middle class people are exaggerating their situation.....which is bullshit and you know it....

All I have said is the people on this forum are exaggerating the situation. The odd thing about all the people on here telling us how bad things are, is that so far only one of them have said they are hurting personally....do you not find it odd that things are so bad and some how the people on this forum are immune?

yea and now it is going back down to the usual percentages.....30 40 dollars a month aint much....

Yes, it is going down because inflation is below 4 percent

But I still get to keep that 17.8 percent increase in my pension

All I have said is the people on this forum are exaggerating the situation. The odd thing about all the people on here telling us how bad things are, is that so far only one of them have said they are hurting personally....do you not find it odd that things are so bad and some how the people on this forum are immune?
most are talking about the country,not their own situation....and i think you know this....

Under Ford, Carter and Reagan, I saw inflation well above 10 percent a year and gas prices more than double.

Society adjusted

Yes, it is going down because inflation is below 4 percent

But I still get to keep that 17.8 percent increase in my pension
so what?.....you are like me a federal retiree....people on SS make a lot less then we do.....i couldnt believe how much more i get than my brother in law.....and he made pretty good money....

most are talking about the country,not their own situation....and i think you know this....

Yes, I do know this.

But how is it things are so bad in the country yet nobody I know is hurting and only one person on here has claimed to be, and she was whining about only being able to afforded 1 egg for breakfast, and then talked about the bad neighborhood she has to drive though to get to her golf course.

Yes, I do know this.

But how is it things are so bad in the country yet nobody I know is hurting and only one person on here has claimed to be, and she was whining about only being able to afforded 1 egg for breakfast, and then talked about the bad neighborhood she has to drive though to get to her golf course.
you told me you were well off.....so how many lower income people do you know?....

uhhh....

View attachment 957863
Jobs vs employees. We know employment statistics, now, show us how many of those 15 million jobs were newly created after the pandemic, vs how many were just people returning to pre pandemic employment.

Biden didn’t “create” 15 million new jobs, much of that was just job recovery.

In other words had Trump won in 2020, the jobs numbers would look largely the same. Would dems have also given him credit for all of those jobs “created”? Of course they wouldn’t.

so what?.....you are like me a federal retiree....people on SS make a lot less then we do.....i couldnt believe how much more i get than my brother in law.....and he made pretty good money....

As a retiree I ended up with more net income
Major expenses like mortgage, car payments and insurance stayed the same.
Food and eating out are a small part of my monthly expenses

Forum List

Back