🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shepard Smith Contradicts His Network on Migrant Caravan: ‘There Is No Invasion’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fake news. The invasion is closing in, a horde of aliens.

`
The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".

`
The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".

It's not the word that is capitalized on.

It's the actual invasion closing in on our border. Troops have been ordered, we know the deal.

`The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".
Trump, the Trumpsters and Talk Radio are now one symbiotic, cohesive unit..

Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.

irobot728.jpg

Last edited:
`The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".

Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.

irobot728.jpg

Buy into using appropriate words to describe a phenomenon?

Talking about that, they aren't literally aliens... or yes they are aliens but... We won't need the cyborg army to deflect them. The space marines can come in handy though.

irobot728.jpg

Talking about that, they aren't literally aliens... or yes they are aliens but... We won't need the cyborg army to deflect them. The space marines can come in handy though.
Yeah, sure.

irobot728.jpg

Yeah, sure.

If it wasn't for Trump, they would be walking in freely. Our policy to deflect them would be to have women with flowers greeting them. The European strategy... ain't it great to be a willing participant in your own invasion.

WTF I was getting all hyped up on a massive military response I thought this was a massive invasion!

Newsflash...caravans aren't new. In fact there was one last Easter.

4,000 people...and just like this one...as they walked...their numbers dwindled. By the time they got to the US border they numbered in the hundreds....

They got to the border and were turned away...as this one will be.

Hardly an invading horde but hey...we have an election so Republicans need something.

They can't talk about healthcare or Social Security

Trump, the Trumpsters and Talk Radio are now one symbiotic, cohesive unit. Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.
`
I'm not concerned at how much the far right piddles in their pants about this as much as I am concerned at the cost of putting on this military circus for their benefit. Poor kids, they "feel" threatened.

Trump, the Trumpsters and Talk Radio are now one symbiotic, cohesive unit. Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.
`
I'm not concerned at how much the far right piddles in their pants about this as much as I am concerned at the cost of putting on this military circus for their benefit. Poor kids, they "feel" threatened.
The left is piddling in their pants about it. Every time it appears on the news their candidates lose another percentage point in the polls.

Truth usually "turns my crank".Which reduces your mouth yapping to complete irrelevant status.
`
Norm, you are predictable. You go from opinionated ranting right into insults. Truth is a subjective concept, something that can be accepted or rejected according to a persons prejudices. I reject your concept of truth. If I ask you for FACTS proving an "invasion" all I'm going to get is the usual run around. Why bother.
`

Truth usually "turns my crank".Which reduces your mouth yapping to complete irrelevant status.
`
Norm, you are predictable. You go from opinionated ranting right into insults. Truth is a subjective concept, something that can be accepted or rejected according to a persons prejudices. I reject your concept of truth. If I ask you for FACTS proving an "invasion" all I'm going to get is the usual run around. Why bother.
`
"Truth is a subjective concept?" You just demonstrated why you're an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote. Truth is truth. It doesn't matter what you reject. If you step off the edge of a 100 story building, gravity is still going to kill you, no matter how you feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back