🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shepard Smith Contradicts His Network on Migrant Caravan: ‘There Is No Invasion’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth usually "turns my crank".Which reduces your mouth yapping to complete irrelevant status.
`
Norm, you are predictable. You go from opinionated ranting right into insults. Truth is a subjective concept, something that can be accepted or rejected according to a persons prejudices. I reject your concept of truth. If I ask you for FACTS proving an "invasion" all I'm going to get is the usual run around. Why bother.
`

"Truth is a subjective concept".

:laughing0301:

Yes you reject the truth, because it would be too hard for you to accept that you are wrong about everything. Exactly why your mouth yapping is completely irrelevant. Thanks for affirming the case.

`The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".
Trump, the Trumpsters and Talk Radio are now one symbiotic, cohesive unit..

Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.

irobot728.jpg

Buy into using appropriate words to describe a phenomenon?

Talking about that, they aren't literally aliens... or yes they are aliens but... We won't need the cyborg army to deflect them. The space marines can come in handy though.
Yeah, sure.

If it wasn't for Trump, they would be walking in freely. Our policy to deflect them would be to have women with flowers greeting them. The European strategy... ain't it great to be a willing participant in your own invasion.

Do you know how immensely ridiculous you sound here?

No...I guess not.

A group of refugees are walking to America - and you call that an invasion? All because Trump told you to.

Jeez...you people are laughably pathetic.

`The members of the far right are flinging around the trigger word "invasion" and getting themselves all upset and angry. trump realizes that and has capitalized on it. It's "Jade Helm II".

Talk Radio introduces the mania, Trump magnifies it, the Trumpsters buy into it.

irobot728.jpg
Said the mindless robot.....

irobot728.jpg

Talking about that, they aren't literally aliens... or yes they are aliens but... We won't need the cyborg army to deflect them. The space marines can come in handy though.
Yeah, sure.

If it wasn't for Trump, they would be walking in freely. Our policy to deflect them would be to have women with flowers greeting them. The European strategy... ain't it great to be a willing participant in your own invasion.

No...I guess not.

A group of refugees are walking to America - and you call that an invasion? All because Trump told you to.

They are not refugees.

Lefties have taught want a be economic migrants how to work the system, in an attempt to break the system.

We need to seal the border.

irobot728.jpg

Yeah, sure.

No...I guess not.

They are not refugees.

Lefties have taught want a be economic migrants how to work the system, in an attempt to break the system.

We need to seal the border.

By law refugees have to stop at the first possible country.

This invasion originated far from central America. They are not refugees.

Truth usually "turns my crank".Which reduces your mouth yapping to complete irrelevant status.
`
Norm, you are predictable. You go from opinionated ranting right into insults. Truth is a subjective concept, something that can be accepted or rejected according to a persons prejudices. I reject your concept of truth. If I ask you for FACTS proving an "invasion" all I'm going to get is the usual run around. Why bother.
`
"Truth is a subjective concept?" You just demonstrated why you're an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote. Truth is truth. It doesn't matter what you reject. If you step off the edge of a 100 story building, gravity is still going to kill you, no matter how you feel about it.
If idiots couldn't vote that would literally exclude 80% of the Democrats from voting.

`
`
"Truth is a subjective concept?" You just demonstrated why you're an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote. Truth is truth. It doesn't matter what you reject. If you step off the edge of a 100 story building, gravity is still going to kill you, no matter how you feel about it.

LOL...you just proved that you do not even know what 'Truth' means.

Truth is NOT always 'fact'.

'Definition of truth
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a(1): the body of real things, events, and facts : ACTUALITY

(2): the state of being the case : FACT

(3)often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality

b: a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true'

Definition of TRUTH

Truth can be a judgement, proposition or idea. If you believe that the Earth is flat...that IS truth to you.

So truth - BY DEFINITION - can be a subjective concept.

Lesson over.

Once again, you prove how lazy and uneducated/ignorant Trumpbots can be. You don't even know what a basic word like 'truth' means.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

I don't want to know what turns his crank...at least not on a full stomach.
`
It's just my way of saying he's welcome to his opinion....however, he doesn't consider it an opinion, he considers it the "truth." Once a person elevates something to a point of firm belief, (truth in this case) rational dialogue ends.

`
`

'Definition of truth
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of TRUTH

Truth can be a judgement, proposition or idea. If you believe that the Earth is flat...that IS truth to you.

Lesson over.

Once again, you prove how lazy and uneducated/ignorant Trumpbots can be. You don't even know what a basic word like 'truth' means.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Does our government merely allow thousands of illiterate people (that’s illiterate in their native language) with no skills of any kind, walk right in? What of the many foreign people trying to get in legally with marketable skills?

`
It's just my way of saying he's welcome to his opinion....however, he doesn't consider it an opinion, he considers it the "truth." Once a person elevates something to a point of firm belief, (truth in this case) rational dialogue ends.

I assumed that and agree.

I was just taking the opportunity to give him a little shot. Though I meant it.

:)

`
`

'Definition of truth
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of TRUTH

Lesson over.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Wrong. Truth is always facts. What you're saying is that non-facts are facts. Only leftwing imbeciles claim truth is a personal opinion. One of your definitions says that some people use the word to mean their personal opinion. Yeah, we already know that boneheads like you believe your opinions are "truth."

`

Once someone declares truth subjectively conjured from her butt crank, that is when rational dialogue ends.

It's not my opinion that gravity works downwards, it's the truth. Similarly, this is an invasion so get on with it and stop with the yapping.

And please do a favor to Americans and don't vote.

`
`

'Definition of truth
(Entry 1 of 2)

Definition of TRUTH

Lesson over.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Does our government merely allow thousands of illiterate people (that’s illiterate in their native language) with no skills of any kind, walk right in? What of the many foreign people trying to get in legally with marketable skills?

Our immigration laws require that those seeking to immigrate to the USA have the ability to support themselves, be educated, in good health and free of disease, we have some minimum standards. Illegals don't meet these standards hence they try to enter our country illegally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back