Sheriff encourages homeowners to shoot burglars to ‘save taxpayers money’

He said, "If somebody’s breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot them in Santa Rosa County, and we prefer that you do actually"

So basically, invite someone you dislike into your house and shoot them. Just say they were a burglar and the sheriff will pat you on you back.

Not rocket science.
Would you do what you describe? Neither would I or the vast majority of the population--as history has shown in jurisdictions where these laws are in effect.

No I know. But I'm talking about a guy dying in front of you, unable to harm you. Do you quickly call the police or put one in the back of his head? Do you want him to survive? Ask most conservatives and cops they'll say no. Are they christians?
Criminal loving scum.

Criminal loving scum.
I'm trying to point out how/why you are murderers going to hell. Don't flip this on me. If it were me, I'd choke them out before the cops got there. But then again I'm not a Christian who supposedly follows the rule though shall not kill.

Kill, murder. You know the difference. What you are talking about is murder. Now, tell me again how you are a good Christian and beautiful heaven awaits you.

LOL....I figured you dems would break-out in little assholes and shit yourselves over that one.

I guess that's why dems hate elected Sheriffs so much (they can't control them) and try to get rid of them everywhere the dems hold sway.
Yep. Not responsible to the PTB.

An offhanded comment probably intended to be funny and sarcastic becomes a federal case courtesy of Soros funded media matters. What are trannie terrorists saying about our values? Show us the manifest.

Forum List

Back