Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

And the last time I looked, our criminal justice system doesn't impose the death penalty for rape.

Should the father have left, called the police and waited for them to come and stop the rapist?

As the Sheriff said "This will go to a Texas prosecutor who may present it to a Texas grand jury and Texans will decide if this man should be prosecuted."

Which is pretty much Texas code for "he'll go free".

No, the father should have grabbed the bad guy, pulled him away from the girl and taken reasonable steps to detain him until the police could be called.

How could he have done that? tie the guy up with duct tape?:confused:

lets think about this scenario:

you want to kill someone for some reason......this sounds like a great excuse.....there is no proof that the man did anything to the child...other than the father's word....none of the articles used the word rape....molested is the word being used....so hopefully the child was not raped...

any one up for killing sandusky? odd how that works...some guy who may or may not be a child molester is dead and yall are cheering for it......but what about sandusky?

Maybe the guy didn't actually rape the girl yet but was molesting her when the father came in?

lets see...a 4 yr old has been 'molested' to what extent is unknown....she has seen her father beat a man to death.....hardly the best eye witness....how long has her dad had to prep her?

there are just too many details unknown at this point....and remember...the devil is always in the details

perhaps it is just me...the first thing i would have done was got my child to a safe place.....it was a social gathering...there was plenty of time to catch the guy etc.....something just doesnt ring true here...If the child was raped....medical attention would be the next priority....did the father seek medical attention for the child?

where were all these other people when the killing happened? just too many questions about this whole thing....

Women and men react differently in these situations Bones, if I had a daughter and she was in that type of situation I'm going upside the guys head first, womens instincts I guess is to protect the child first plus most women probably couldn't beat the rapist to death with their bare hands.

you want to kill someone for some reason......this sounds like a great excuse.....there is no proof that the man did anything to the child...other than the father's word....none of the articles used the word rape....molested is the word being used....so hopefully the child was not raped...

any one up for killing sandusky? odd how that works...some guy who may or may not be a child molester is dead and yall are cheering for it......but what about sandusky?

Maybe the guy didn't actually rape the girl yet but was molesting her when the father came in?

seem to have a lot of maybe's and a dead man.

seem to have a lot of maybe's and a dead man.

Well what can we really do? we can only go by what we know. I'm sure the cops will interview both the girl and the father to make sure their stories jive.

funny how the age makes such a difference......30 plus i would expect some restraint from

o hell 23...someone is gonna fucking die...simple as that....

suddenly it makes sense.....rage...total rage...combined with youth....he just beat the man till he stopped moving....i am sure in that zone...he didnt realize the man was dead till it was too late...now the whole thing seems a lot sadder....

This also happened on their property. The father would of been justified on shooting the man dead since sexual assault/rape can be legally stopped by lethal force.

I see no difference in a man using his bare fists to stop the crime.

Its amazing to see what shitbags are defending the pedophile. Then again, I am not really that surprised...

the rage and strength might be....but you are right i have seen men with a lot more age...go into that mentality with a lot less reason

but its a small town and small towns know what happened....the town supports him and that should say a lot

This also happened on their property. The father would of been justified on shooting the man dead since sexual assault/rape can be legally stopped by lethal force.

Its amazing to see what shitbags are defending the pedophile. Then again, I am not really that surprised...

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

notice the molestor was not gay.

How the hell could you possibly know that? The vast majority of molestors are repeat offenders. He's likely done this before to many other victims. You have no way of knowing if none of them were boys in the past.

no one is defending the pedophile...simply concerned with killing someone before the facts are determined...too much of that going about these days

Well to us it seems that way, but from what I have read it seems like a open and shut case, I doubt there is a conspiracy here.

When you catch someone in the act, on your own property, you need no further gathering of "the facts".

If someone had killed him or kills him, I will feel the exact same way, justifiable homicide.

The lynch mob mentality here is palatable, isn't it?

I note most of us have already decided (or invented) all the facts of the case.

You know the real purpose of threads like this?

It gives some of us the opportunity to tell everybody how much we hate pederast (always a brave position to take) and also for some of us to share their revenge fantasies.

And of course, it also gives the truly demented among us the opportunity to declare those unwilling to rush to judgement about this case soft on crime liberals.

Responses to threads like this are extremely predicatable.

Lynch mobs are a bunch of people that want to take the law into their own hands. Justifiable homicide is an individual who kills someone under a set of circumstances that allow a reasonable person to conclude they did the right thing after the fact. The fact that you don't understand the difference says more about you than it does the people who think the father was justified.

Forum List

Back