Sheriff Joe calls Obama a liar on deportation numbers

Where's that proof crooked, corrupt Arpaio said his "posse" had that President Obama isn't a citizen?

For that matter, professional nutter Trump said he was going to show us proof of the same thing.

Some rw's are so desperate, they'll fall for every new lie that comes out of the collective behinds of these paid shills.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

sheriff joe plays the old bitter white guys like a fiddle:eusa_whistle:

Where's that proof crooked, corrupt Arpaio said his "posse" had that President Obama isn't a citizen?

For that matter, professional nutter Trump said he was going to show us proof of the same thing.

Some rw's are so desperate, they'll fall for every new lie that comes out of the collective behinds of these paid shills.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

sheriff joe plays the old bitter white guys like a fiddle:eusa_whistle:

Uh....racist much are we? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. You are.

[Shurf Joey and his Cold Cuts Posse know all about smoke and mirrors. They've been stringing birthers along for over five years now.

"We have universe-shattering information, but we can't reveal it yet. Any day now. Aaaaaaany day now. Send money."

Sure looks that way. If joe really wanted to further the birther issue, he'd talk about the brochure published by obama's own literary agency that says he was born in kenya!! But joe never mentions that.

Many people think the leaders in the birther movement are just controlled opposition.

We've already seen the proof , but joe and trump won't use it.

How the fuck would that dummy Joe A know?

He doesn't work for the Federal Government.

He doesn't have any proof that Federal data is wrong.

Just another episode of Chronic Diarrhea of the Mouth.

Thanks Joe.

What proof does obama have for his 2 million deportation number? Answer - zero, and since his health care lies prove him a pathological liar, you have to go with Joe.

forgive me if i ask for something more than sheriff joe's say so on this.

Well - i'd like more than obama's say on this. Obozo keeps telling us he's deported 2 million illegals but there's not a shred of evidence for his claim.

think

IT IS A FACT that obama is misrepresenting the numbers of deportations.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

forgive me if i ask for something more than sheriff joe's say so on this.

It's "Smoke and mirrors". They changed the way they count the deportations, counting the ones who are caught at the border for the first time in history.

The actual 'Deportations', if counted as they had been from the founding of this Nation, is only a fraction of what they were before Obama.

Here's your, "something more than sheriff Joe's say", if you can read it:

Deportation Numbers Unwrapped | Center for Immigration Studies

It's important to remember that according to the federal constitution, catching and deporting illegals is a state function, not federal. States need to make that point.

Forum List

Back