She's at it again. Phony Southern Drawl Time

Well this thread explains the Haters pretty much...

They get insulted by a southern drawl...

Lets get a few things straight, look at the debates. Clinton and Sanders had a discussion about the country and the direction it is taking and offering solutions. There was no personal criticism and each gave each other respect.

The republican debate has very little substance and consists of name calling. They spend most of the time appeasing their base with one nonsensical solution after another.

Republican analysts said the had debate envy. Dems are far ahead at the moment.

Where? Put the poll up here that proves what you say.

Maybe Her Royal Thighness is practicing for a second career in movies when she gets out of prison.

She'd fit right in with these 10 worst Southern accents:

10 Worst Southern Accents in Famous Movies

The above link illustrates how a fake accent not only bombs a delivery but in some cases, it's as unnecessary as inappropriate for the role:

New York native Emilio Esteves plays the famous outlaw Billy the Kid in this ill-conceived brat-pack western, and puts on a very sad approximation of a generic southwest accent. The irony of this debacle is that William Bonney (later known as Billy the Kid) was also born in New York to Irish immigrants. He spent much of his youth in New York and Indiana, and most likely did not have a southern accent at all.

Is anyone ever insulted by this stuff?

Even just a little?

When I hear a fake Southern accent, I acknowledge I'm listening to a dimly lit bulb. I find it hard to be insulted by low intellect.

When it's on a TV show or a movie, it illustrates the production was lazy in their casting. They made a shoddy product which distracts from the performance and entertainment value. When I hear a politician butcher an attempt at a Southern accent, it just reaffirms the disrespect they have for voters.

I guess if she makes a stop in Detroit, she'll be saying Mother F____ in every other word?

upload_2015-10-19_7-34-22.jpeg

~

Lets get a few things straight, look at the debates. Clinton and Sanders had a discussion about the country and the direction it is taking and offering solutions. There was no personal criticism and each gave each other respect.

The republican debate has very little substance and consists of name calling. They spend most of the time appeasing their base with one nonsensical solution after another.

Did Hillary put on a phony southern accent in the debate?
No. She saves it for southern LIB dummies.

Watch for Hillary being photographed leaving a S. baptist church soon.
She'll be wearing a dress with a huge bright flower print on it with matching huge hat and gloves.

No shit. This WILL happen when the negro base needs to get woke up.
Watch for her spray tan at the same time. A little botox in the nose and lips wouldn't go amiss.

she's from PA, not far from where I live.

clinton was Gov of Ark while I lived there, it shocked me to the core what was not found out about him.

but it's still surprises me just how dumb leftist are

It's like they don't care and actually want to destroy the country
You don't even know where the first lady of Arkansas for 8 years is from, and you claim you lived their while she was serving in that capacity. Why would you expect people to believe you know anything about her if you don't know something so basic?

Originally?

Chicago
People from South Chicago had a definite drawl.

clinton was Gov of Ark while I lived there, it shocked me to the core what was not found out about him.

You don't even know where the first lady of Arkansas for 8 years is from, and you claim you lived their while she was serving in that capacity. Why would you expect people to believe you know anything about her if you don't know something so basic?

Originally?

Chicago
People from South Chicago had a definite drawl.
:banghead:

she came to the area and prattled on like she was from here, turns out she just has family in the region.

she's still a lying **** using a fake accent to lie to people even more

Ironic post is ironic

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
What's ironic?

the fact that shit about clinton didn't come out, like with other leftist filth?

of the irrefutable fact that leftist want to destroy the country just like dems do?

Can't expect Dems to hold her to any standard. She could wear black face and Mammy-talk and they'd still love her

You see what I did there, nutters? I provide some useful information that you now have the option of accepting.....or disputing. I've noticed this habit in people for years.

Now....if you were honest people, you'd admit that many politicians do this sort of thing........and it isn't necessarily calculated. But.....y'all ain't gonna do that are ya?

You believe that debate was legit? LMAO

-Geaux

Forum List

Back