She's at it again. Phony Southern Drawl Time

It would be great if some of the people being highly critical of this trait were to admit that they have done the very same thing in their past. Some do it more than others......but most people do it.

Honesty from some of you people would be refreshing.

Is anyone ever insulted by this stuff?

Even just a little?

When I hear a fake Southern accent, I acknowledge I'm listening to a dimly lit bulb. I find it hard to be insulted by low intellect.

When it's on a TV show or a movie, it illustrates the production was lazy in their casting. They made a shoddy product which distracts from the performance and entertainment value. When I hear a politician butcher an attempt at a Southern accent, it just reaffirms the disrespect they have for voters.

I guess if she makes a stop in Detroit, she'll be saying Mother F____ in every other word?

No, yo n**ger..... What's up n**ger? On and on an on

-Geaux

Is anyone ever insulted by this stuff?

Even just a little?

When I hear a fake Southern accent, I acknowledge I'm listening to a dimly lit bulb. I find it hard to be insulted by low intellect.

When it's on a TV show or a movie, it illustrates the production was lazy in their casting. They made a shoddy product which distracts from the performance and entertainment value. When I hear a politician butcher an attempt at a Southern accent, it just reaffirms the disrespect they have for voters.

I guess if she makes a stop in Detroit, she'll be saying Mother F____ in every other word?

No, yo n**ger..... What's up n**ger? On and on an on

-Geaux
Can't wait to see her in a do-rag.

:laugh:

Clinton-Ink-teaser.jpg

Well........sort of. It isn't like a person doing that is totally unaware......but it isn't normally done as a way to fool anyone. It's indicative of a person being emathetic and wanting to maximize communication.

Please note that I offered information for your review. It isn't what I think......it is what it is.

You've done it......if you are like most normal humans. You may not have been totally aware of it......but you've probably done it.

I suspect what most people think of as her "normal" accent is in fact the fake accent, and that what we hear here is her natural stupidity.

she's phony as they come; but left-wingers love phony people, love being phony

Well........sort of. It isn't like a person doing that is totally unaware......but it isn't normally done as a way to fool anyone. It's indicative of a person being emathetic and wanting to maximize communication.

Please note that I offered information for your review. It isn't what I think......it is what it is.

You've done it......if you are like most normal humans. You may not have been totally aware of it......but you've probably done it.

You've done it......

Indeed I have...

but rarely right after I got off the plane.

I'd find it rather odd to have picked up and used the local 'drawl' in South Carolina, after getting off the plane from New York an hour earlier.

Most people need a bit more 'immersion' than that.

You've done it......

Indeed I have...

I'd find it rather odd to have picked up and used the local 'drawl' in South Carolina, after getting off the plane from New York an hour earlier.

Hmmmm. Thanks for that bit of honesty.

It actually doesn't take much time at all.......but if it did, she's lived in the south for quite a few years.

If you do a little research, you'll find that very little immersion is needed.

Once again.....she's probably aware of it and doesn't actively fight it as it is likely helping her connect with voters. She's a politician. It's what she does. She isn't the most genuine person. But.....very few politicians are.

You've done it......

Indeed I have...

Hmmmm. Thanks for that bit of honesty.

It actually doesn't take much time at all.......but if it did, she's lived in the south for quite a few years.

Once again.....she's probably aware of it and doesn't actively fight it as it is likely helping her connect with voters. She's a politician. It's what she does. She isn't the most genuine person. But.....very few politicians are.

Hmm, 20 years of traveling from base to base, in the states and countries around the world. I think I MIGHT have an idea.

It actually doesn't take much time at all.......

Not something you subconsciously pick up in the limo from the airport

but if it did, she's lived in the south for quite a few years.

umm, yeah

about 16 years, between Chicago, Massachusetts , Connecticut, and moving to New York after 8 years in DC.

Far more time as a Yankee than a southern 'belle'.

she's from PA, not far from where I live.

clinton was Gov of Ark while I lived there, it shocked me to the core what was not found out about him.

but it's still surprises me just how dumb leftist are

It's like they don't care and actually want to destroy the country
You don't even know where the first lady of Arkansas for 8 years is from, and you claim you lived their while she was serving in that capacity. Why would you expect people to believe you know anything about her if you don't know something so basic?
How about you learn something "basic" like spelling [their] properly?

It would be great if some of the people being highly critical of this trait were to admit that they have done the very same thing in their past. Some do it more than others......but most people do it.

You must have arms like a gorilla.
You carry so many Clinton bullshit lies.
It's YOU who needs to be honest. If JB was faking a southern accent when he talks to southern voters you'd be screaming your fucking head off. That's 'honesty' pal.

You must have arms like a gorilla.
You carry so many Clinton bullshit lies.
It's YOU who needs to be honest. If JB was faking a southern accent when he talks to southern voters you'd be screaming your fucking head off. That's 'honesty' pal.

Nope. You project. I'm for Bernie, by the way. I'm just reasonable with my criticism. You should try it.

Forum List

Back