She’s Right About Civil War

There is a theory Fort Sumter was staged. I am not saying it is true, but it may be possible.

That is not a theory. It may be a contention. It is certainly ridiculous.

Obviously, you were there. The U.S. has never done things like that. Ever hear of the USS Maine?
That was about 27 years after Sumter.
Now, if you want to talk about the war with Mexico, that was fomented by the President, certainly. Nations definitely do nefarious things for perceived advantages. They even try to break contracts, treaties and promises in order to become nations, as the states that attempted to secede did in the War to Preserve Southern Slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
#1) The Confederate States had ceceded from the Union, wrote a constitution and sent diplomats abroad.
#2) The North invaded the South.
#3) The Federal Army had whole units of immigrants who did not speak English. If you had a bunch of Germans marching through your town...you would think them as foreign invaders.
#4) When a confederate POW was asked by a Union officer, “ Why are you fighting this war soldier?” The confederate answered, “Because your down here.”
So the confederate soldier felt they were defending their nation.
Hyde-Smith pushed resolution praising Confederate soldier's effort to 'defend his homeland' - CNNPolitics
The north did not invade the south, ya fucking imbecile. The federal government was preserving a federal fort on federal territory when the south fired upon it, starting the Civil War.

#1) The Confederate States had ceceded from the Union, wrote a constitution and sent diplomats abroad.
#3) The Federal Army had whole units of immigrants who did not speak English. If you had a bunch of Germans marching through your town...you would think them as foreign invaders.
#4) When a confederate POW was asked by a Union officer, “ Why are you fighting this war soldier?” The confederate answered, “Because your down here.”
Hyde-Smith pushed resolution praising Confederate soldier's effort to 'defend his homeland' - CNNPolitics

Look dude, no matter how much you wish you could own another human being, your side lost and that is now illegal..

Just get over it and move on
Not taking about slavery snowflake. Talking about the attitude of the soldier in the Army of the Confederate States of America.

The Army of we will defend slavery to the death

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Not exactly true my Great, Great Grandfather fought for the South and did not own slaves.

But he was fighting so that others could continue to own slaves.

.... Talking about the attitude of the soldier in the Army of the Confederate States of America.

Illogical, irrelevant, illegal.

It figures you would disagree. Inconvenient truths suck, don't they?

What the hell are you talking about?

Th comments were 100% true about how Confederate soldiers felt about the war. Why else would they be involved if they did not have a dog in that fight?

I received my history degree from a university well-known for professors with extensive research and writings on the Civil War. I am sorry that you went with the high school version.

.... Talking about the attitude of the soldier in the Army of the Confederate States of America.

Th comments were 100% true about how Confederate soldiers felt about the war. Why else would they be involved if they did not have a dog in that fight?

I received my history degree from a university well-known for professors with extensive research and writings on the Civil War. I am sorry that you went with the high school version.

Who the fuck asked you how the traitorous rebels felt? It is irrelevant to their illegal, immoral, idiotic actions. Kinda like your posts.

No she's not. Most of the confederate soldiers were poor conscripts fighting because they had no choice. The wealthy slave owners (and their children) were allowed to pay their way out of service.

The South not only wanted to continue to enslave their blacks in perpetuity but they also wanted to expand into the new territories as well. That's why the war was fought.

She's a closet racist and will most likely win. After all, ah, Mississippi.

If the South wanted to be left alone, why did they start the war by firing on a U.S. Federal installation that was doing nothing to them?
Cool story, cept it leaves out a lot.

Who the fuck asked you how the traitorous rebels felt? It is irrelevant to their illegal, immoral, idiotic actions. Kinda like your posts.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! You don't get to decide the truth.

She’s a racist. CNN was right about that
More a tacit racist imo. Like saying "the plane crash survivors were possibly eaten by pygmies in the South American jungles." That is, thinking pygmies are no different than indigenous tribes in S. America, and I'm not sure there are/were any cannibals in S. America, and I'm pretty sure pygmies never ate people.

Lincoln was concerned that a divided nation could not defend itself from foreign invasion.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on! You don't get to decide the truth.

You’re no historian, and a disgrace of an American.

When, really, they were only defending the right to own other human beings as property. Very sad. And we memorialize their propagandist , lying, evil leaders with statues? Embarrassing.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
In photos posted to her Facebook account in 2014, Hyde-Smith was pictured posing with Confederate artifacts during a visit to Beauvoir, the home and library of Confederate President Jefferson Davis. The caption on the post read, "Mississippi history at its best!"

Yea...no problem there huh?

Forum List

Back