She's Too Cute

Why? She's just playing grown up.

When a child that age thinks being grown up means having five kids and wondering where your worthless man is..........I cant believe I had to say it to tell you the truth.
Oh I remember being young and gathering all my kids around for tea parties and I taught them school. Very authoritarian was I. Kids usually pick up what they hear the adults say. She was trying to have an adult conversation. What was cute to me was her embellishments, first she had four kids then we had five boys and two girls but they were no trouble, then we went from staying two nights to five nights. But, where's your sorry husband was the funniest.

Why? She's just playing grown up.

When a child that age thinks being grown up means having five kids and wondering where your worthless man is..........I cant believe I had to say it to tell you the truth.
Oh I remember being young and gathering all my kids around for tea parties and I taught them school. Very authoritarian was I. Kids usually pick up what they hear the adults say. She was trying to have an adult conversation. What was cute to me was her embellishments, first she had four kids then we had five boys and two girls but they were no trouble, then we went from staying two nights to five nights. But, where's your sorry husband was the funniest.

While it's cute on the surface the content is disturbing.

Forum List

Back