She's Wants To Give Aids To Everyone

I can confirm that blacks have the highest rates of AIDS and it growing

The only thing growing is your brain tumor. What kind of loser scourers the bowels of the internet, day after day, looking for something negative to post about black people?

You are a complete loser.

What is really sad, is that once you respond to these daily racist attacks, it someone morphs you into being the racist...this shit since coming to this site, is unending, constant, day after day after day of some nigga' fuckin over a white person or doing something bad, as if white's are these rare angels of good.....

Where is asclepias to tell use how superior the blackazoid race is.

Uh, I can tell you, we are superior. One black bitch infecting a bunch of horny men???? Uh, we're the beef, shit for brains white fuck?

Where is asclepias to tell use how superior the blackazoid race is.

Uh, I can tell you, we are superior.
Good then you guys can quit all your fucking whining, and maybe you should be giving us white people a bunch of free money, instead of the other way around.

Dude, for the last time, nobody here on a progressive level is whining about anything, on the contrary, its you neo nuts on the right that come here day in and day out and whine about Obama, whine about black people whine about Hillary, etc.....enough gotdamn tears to drown a small town in the south.

Forum List

Back