🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shhhh... The White House loves the GOP lawsuit

Thank you for admitting that this isn't about Obama actually committing any "high crimes or misdemeanors" because he hasn't.

Instead this is a purely partisan attempt by the GOP to smear Obama's legacy.

I actually don't know if Obama has committed impeachable felonies. It's hard to come to any real conclusions unless you know the facts and if there's one thing that the Obama Administration HAS been good at...it's stonewalling investigations so we don't know the truth. At the moment I simply find him to be incompetent.

As for "smearing Obama's legacy"? I hate to break this to you but he's been doing a pretty fair job of THAT all by himself.

My point (which you can't seem to grasp) is that talking about impeachment at this moment is basically a waste of time and effort. Conservatives should concentrate on winning control of the Senate. If Barack Obama was aware of what was going on at the IRS then he'll answer to that at a later date.

All the Republican talk about impeachment and this frivolous lawsuit has altered the outlook from taking the Senate was a slam dunk to now barely scraping by. Keep it up and it will be a repeat of 2012!

Most of the "supposed" talk about impeachment is really coming FROM the White House itself...not Congress or conservatives. Why? Because things are SO bad with the myriad scandals, lack of jobs and especially foreign policy under this administration of progressives that liberals don't have any safe issues to run on. Think about that for a bit. That's what the Presidency of Barack Obama has devolved into.

and all Democrats during Bush was call for his impeachment

so you might need some crackers to go with that whine

oh what? frivolous lawsuit...I remember we pointed out how Palin had 19 frivolous lawsuits going after her and that was one the reason she resigned

You wouldn't call them frivolous if they were threatening to pull your teeth out.... because if you did admit it you wouldn't get to wail at how, SHE QUIT... she couldn't handle it , she was going to be impeached, and she said she can Russia from her porch...

now all of sudden all lawsuits against Obama are frivolous and all investigations going through Congress are now called, witch hunts

we better write the down since it could change if a Republican wins President

Derp......I am a liberal, and I believe the computers did crash 7 different times. Derp.....I am a liberal and I believe booooosh is as guilty as hitler even though Obama did not conduct an independent investigation and UN did not charge him with high war crimes, even though it has been "proven he lied," caused millions of civilian deaths, rigged WTC 7, and started two illegal wars.

Derp derp derp I am a liberal and I believe Obama is great.

I actually don't know if Obama has committed impeachable felonies. It's hard to come to any real conclusions unless you know the facts and if there's one thing that the Obama Administration HAS been good at...it's stonewalling investigations so we don't know the truth. At the moment I simply find him to be incompetent.

As for "smearing Obama's legacy"? I hate to break this to you but he's been doing a pretty fair job of THAT all by himself.

My point (which you can't seem to grasp) is that talking about impeachment at this moment is basically a waste of time and effort. Conservatives should concentrate on winning control of the Senate. If Barack Obama was aware of what was going on at the IRS then he'll answer to that at a later date.

All the Republican talk about impeachment and this frivolous lawsuit has altered the outlook from taking the Senate was a slam dunk to now barely scraping by. Keep it up and it will be a repeat of 2012!

Most of the "supposed" talk about impeachment is really coming FROM the White House itself...not Congress or conservatives. Why? Because things are SO bad with the myriad scandals, lack of jobs and especially foreign policy under this administration of progressives that liberals don't have any safe issues to run on. Think about that for a bit. That's what the Presidency of Barack Obama has devolved into.
Repost, in case you missed it --

Wonkette hits it nicely:

Well, okay then. All those IMPEACH! words you’ve been hearing since, oh, approximately January 2009 came from Democratic wordholes.

Heck, Republicans had never even heard the word “impeachment” until Obama started it and also he who smelt it dealt it and also your mom, because apparently we are all FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD.

You know what we have to do now, right, kids? Yes, we have to. We MUST squiggly-line flashback now. It is the law.
Rep. Louis Gohmert, who is a Republican:
When asked whether he would allow the government to default on its debt, Gohmert projected the responsibility for such circumstances onto Obama.
“No,” he said, “that would be an impeachable offense by the president.”
Sen. Tom Coburn, who is also a Republican:
I don’t have the legal background to know if that rises to high crimes and misdemeanor but I think they’re getting perilously close.
Rep. Steve King, also a Republican, huh, at a Republican clubhouse meeting ALL ABOUT I-wording the president:
[Impeachment is] the word that we don’t like to say in this committee, and I’m not about to utter here in this particular hearing.
King’s stoic refusal to say the I-word, even at the double super secret I-word committee meeting, was THEN, before Boehner said, “Nobody is talking about impeaching the president, stop saying that, cut it out, you guys, SERIOUSLY.” Does King have further, shinier, newer thoughts? He does!
“From my standpoint, if the president [enacts more executive actions], we need to bring impeachment hearings immediately before the House of Representatives. That’s my position and that’s my prediction,” Rep. Steve King (R-IA) told Breitbart.com over the weekend.
Aw, that’s nice. Guess King got over his I-wordphobia, but he didn’t actually say that, that never happened, no one is talking that way, Boehner said so!
Rep. Blake Farenthold, who is also a Republican, wow, this is getting weird, almost like some sort of trend or something:
If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, can you guess what he is? CAN YOU?
“They purposefully and willfully misled the American people, and that’s unacceptable,” Chaffetz tells me. “It’s part of a pattern of deception.”
Behind the scenes, he says, House Republicans are frustrated by the White House’s evasiveness, and the calls for impeachment will likely increase.
And finally (for now), House Majority Whip Steve Scalise who is, well, you know. And he is totally NOT saying he will impeach the president wink wink wink wink wink WINK:
Wallace: Will you consider impeaching the president?
Scalise: [Many words, none of which are "no."]
Wallace: So if he overreaches again on executive action to defer more deportations, what will the House do?
Scalise: We made it clear we’re going to put options on the table to allow the House take legal action against the president when he overreaches his authority. [Many more words, none of which are "impeachment," but also none of which are "impeachment is off the table," like that time Speaker Nancy Pelosi was speaker and straight-up said "impeachment is off the table."]
Wallace: But Impeachment is off the table?
Scalise: [More words. Still, none of them are "no."]
Wallace: I’m asking you, sir.
Scalise: The White House will do anything they can to change the topic away from the president’s failed agenda. [Blah blah blah words meaningless words blah.]
But yeaaaaaaaah, Republicans don’t even want to talk about impeachment, no really, they do not, NO REALLY. (Except for Sarah Palin. She wants to talk about it all day every day forever and ever until she gets sick of talking about it and quits.) It’s just that mean ol’ Obama, the worst mom-jeans-wearing pushover tyrant in history, is MAKING them talk about it because he WANTS to be impeached. At least, that’s what the memo to all Republicans clearly said, because they are all falling in line to spread the gospel:
In an interview with conspiracy website WND (which has its own “Impeachment Store”), Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX) told conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi that President Obama “wants us to impeach him now” because “his senior advisors believe that is the only chance the Democratic Party has to avoid a major electoral defeat. Evidently Obama believes impeachment could motivate the Democratic Party base to come out and vote.”

Read more: Republicans To Obama: Stop Impeaching Yourself! Stop Impeaching Yourself! | Wonkette

And no shit --

WND actually has an Impeachment Store.

lol_zpscaea4374.gif

Too bad you are gullible enough to swallow that disinformation.

Most of the "supposed" talk about impeachment is really coming FROM the White House itself...not Congress or conservatives.
And another one:

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) thinks suing President Obama is a waste of time — he would prefer to head straight to impeachment.

Jones told The Hill that House Speaker John Boehner's (R-OH) lawsuit against Obama over his use of executive actions is merely "theater" and "a show.”

“Why not impeach instead of wasting $1 million to $2 million of the taxpayers’ money?" Jones asked. "If you’re serious about this, use what the founders of the Constitution gave us.”

The congressman said he will vote against legislation authorizing the lawsuit, which will likely come to a vote on Thursday. The House Rules Committee voted to advance the legislation last week.

While Boehner has said that discussion of impeaching Obama is a "scam," a few Republicans have expressed support for impeachment.
Jones told The Hill that general lack of enthusiasm for impeaching Obama in the House worries him.
"That’s why the Republican Party is in trouble," he said.

House GOPer Opposes Suing Obama Because He'd Rather Impeach Him

Impeachment proceedings against president Obama would be the icing on the cake for Democrats. Go for it tea-baggers!

The ?Inside Politics? Forecast: The White House loves the GOP lawsuit ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Say what? In a nutshell, House Republicans see it as a way to go home to their red districts and promise they are standing up to the president, while the White House and fellow Democrats see a huge opening to question GOP priorities and gin up Democratic fund-raising in the process.

“They are going to be hammering this point: that there is one week left in this congressional session and this is what Republicans are focused on,” said Pace. “Also look for Democrats and the White House to start talking about the possibility of impeachment. If they think the lawsuit is good politics for them, they think the impeachment narrative is even better.”

Give us a name of a republican calling for impeachment.

Republican Candidates Support Impeachment

Marilinda Garcia (NH-02): President Obama “has Many, Many Impeachable Offenses.” “When asked if she would vote to impeach President Obama Garcia said, “I would..He has many, many impeachable offenses it seems to me in terms of his disregard for our Constitution alone.” [New Boston Republican Committee Debate, 2/06/14]

Gary Lambert (NH-02): Would Not Close Door on Supporting Impeaching President Obama. “You heard me how I feel about winning, so first I gotta see whether or not that would work, whether or not we could win. Then I‘ll evaluate it at that time…I’m with you on this but we gotta keep our eye on the ball.” [New Boston Republican Committee Debate, 2/06/14]

Ryan Zinke (MT-AL) Pledged to Support Impeaching President Obama. “During the debate, held May 27, tea party activist and fellow House candidate Drew Turiano asked Zinke whether he would support efforts to impeach Obama [...]‘And then I do believe we can put the president on the run. He’s had six years of doing his will to this country, and I believe that’s intentional dismantling of American power both domestically and abroad,’ said Zinke. ‘So is impeachment in the cards? Let’s hope we have the votes.’ Turiano, not completely satisfied with Zinke’s response, replied, ‘Is that a yes or a no?’ ‘Yes,’ said Zinke.” [Huffington Post, 6/02/14]

Republican Incumbents Push Impeachment

Rep. Steve Scalise “Refused to Rule Out a Drive to Impeach President Barack Obama.” “The third ranking Republican official in the House refused to rule out a drive to impeach President Barack Obama during an interview with Fox News Sunday.” [MSNBC, 7/27/14]

Rep. Jeff Denham: Would Not Discount Impeachment. In August 2013, Denham said: “If our Commander in Chief that was reelected in this country decides to break the Constitution it is a challenge to hold him accountable. And he’s done it several times now.” When asked if he would support impeachment, Denham said: “Impeachment is a, is a very serious issue. I think that you have to prove that the leader of the free world has done something that is so far against American beliefs that, and this trust that he’s been sworn into that you remove him. You know I think that him trying to move beyond these phony scandals is something that opens the door for us to investigate further. IRS targeting people, targeting individuals, targeting political organizations is a huge issue that we’re going to hold him account on. But the biggest issue for me thus far in this presidency has been Benghazi [...]So depending on how far these investigations go we could get into a scenario where the president has broken the law.” [North Valley Tea Party Club, 8/14/13]

Rep. Kerry Bentivolio: It Would be “Dream Come True” to Impeach President Obama. “Rep. Kerry Bentivolio, R-Mich., Monday said it would be a ‘dream come true’ to write a bill to impeach President Obama after constituents asked what he is doing to stop the president from ‘doing everything that he’s doing against [the] Constitution.’ ‘If I could write that bill and submit it, it would be a dream come true,’ Bentivolio said at the Birmingham Bloomfield Republican Club Meeting. ‘I feel your pain. I stood twelve feet away from [the president] and listened to him. I couldn’t stand being there, but because he is president I have to respect the office. That’s my job, as a congressman. I respect the office.’ Bentivolio, a former Santa Claus impersonator and reindeer farmer, went on to say that he has already asked various lawyers and scholars to advise him on ‘how [he] could impeach the president of the United States.’” [ABC News, 8/21/13]

Rep. Steve King: House will Impeach President Obama if He Acts on Immigration Reform. “Rep. Steve King (R-IA) believes the House of Representatives will immediately begin impeachment proceedings if President Barack Obama unilaterally grants work permits and amnesty to millions more illegal immigrants by the ‘end of summer’ [...]‘From my standpoint, if the president [enacts more executive actions], we need to bring impeachment hearings immediately before the House of Representatives,’ King said. ‘That’s my position and that’s my prediction.’” [Breitbart, 7/26/14]

Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Impeaching President Obama a Possibility. “Rep. Jason Chaffetz says President Barack Obama’s handling of the government’s response to the Benghazi terrorist attack could be an impeachable offense and vows to continue digging at the “lies of highest magnitude” from the White House. ‘It’s certainly a possibility,” the Utah Republican said Monday when asked about impeachment. ‘That’s not the goal but given the continued lies perpetrated by this administration, I don’t know where it’s going to go. … I’m not taking it off the table. I’m not out there touting that but I think this gets to the highest levels of our government and integrity and honesty are paramount.’” [Salt Lake Tribune, 5/13/13]

Rep. Michele Bachmann: Option of Impeaching President Obama Should Not be Dismissed. “Bachmann stopped short of saying that Obama should be impeached, but when asked, said that option shouldn’t be dismissed. ‘As I have been home in my district, the 6th District of Minnesota, there isn’t a weekend that hasn’t gone by that someone says to me, ‘Michele, what in the world are you all waiting for in Congress? Why aren’t you impeaching the president? He’s been making unconstitutional actions since he came into office,’ Bachmann said.” [Politico, 5/16/13]

Rep. Blake Farenthold: House has Votes to Impeach President Obama. “Rep. Blake Farenthold thinks the House of Representatives has the votes to impeach President Barack Obama in response to an inquiry about the authenticity of the president’s birth certificate, but said at a town hall meeting he doesn’t think it would be the best approach. ‘A question I get a lot, ‘If everybody is so unhappy with the president, why don’t you impeach him?’ Farenthold, a Texas Republican, said at a town hall meeting Saturday according to a video posted on YouTube. ‘I’ll give you a real frank answer about that, if we were to impeach the president tomorrow, we would probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it.’” [Politico, 8/12/13]

Rep. Steve Stockman: “I’m Considering Filing Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Obama.” “Mr.Stockman said Mr. Obama has repeatedly broken his oath of office to uphold the Constitution, and in response, he’s seriously mulling legal action. ‘I’m considering filing Articles of Impeachment against Barack Obama,’ he wrote on his website, as reported by The Blaze.” [Washington Times, 1/30/14]

Rep. Jack Kingston: Congress Will Start Looking at Impeaching President Obama “Very Seriously.” “Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) declined to comment this week when asked whether he supports impeaching President Barack Obama, but in a radio interview two weeks ago, he said it was a very serious possibility [...] ‘Not a day goes by when people don’t talk to us about impeachment. I don’t know what rises to that level yet, but I know that there’s a mounting frustration that a lot of people are getting to and I think Congress is going to start looking at it very seriously.’” [Huffington Post, 7/16/14]

Rep. Randy Weber: “The President Deserves to be Impeached.” “‘The president deserves to be impeached, plain and simple,’ Rep. Randy Weber (R-Texas) said at an event hosted by the Heritage Foundation.” [The Hill, 7/15/14]

Rep. Joe Barton: Impeaching President Obama “Debatable.” “Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas), who voted to impeach President Bill Clinton in 1998, said that doing the same for Obama was ‘debatable.’ ‘I think it’s debatable. I certainly think the president has gone out of his way to not enforce some of the laws that the Congress thinks he should be enforcing,’ Barton said.” [The Hill, 7/15/14]

Rep. Michael Burgess: Impeaching President Obama “Needs to Happen.” “Impeaching President Barack Obama ‘needs to happen,’ Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) told a local tea party group, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported Tuesday. Burgess spoke, the paper said, in response to an attendee’s suggestion that the GOP-controlled House use impeachment to stop Obama from ‘pushing his agenda.’ ‘It needs to happen, and I agree with you it would tie things up,’ Burgess reportedly responded. ‘No question about that.’” [Politico, 8/09/11]

Rep. Ted Yoho: House Should Threaten to Impeach President Obama. “Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL) told colleagues that the House should pass legislation with new steps to secure the border, and tell Obama if he didn’t implement it, they would impeach him. ‘He either enforces the laws on the books—as he was hired and elected to do—or he leaves Congress no option. This is not our choice, this is the President’s choice and I would advise him to uphold the law on the books,’ Yoho said in a written statement after the meeting.” [Breitbart, 7/25/14]

Rep. Paul Broun Backed Impeaching President Obama. “Rep. Paul Broun, a GOP candidate for U.S. Senate in Georgia, indicated during a tea party-sponsored candidate forum this weekend that he would support the impeachment of President Obama. Candidates at the Gilmer County GOP forum, including Broun, were asked by a questioner: ‘Clinton was impeached for perjury. Obama has perjured himself on multiple occasions. Would you support impeachment if presented for a vote?’ Broun, along with two other candidates, Derrick Grayson and Eugene Yu raised their hands, according to video of the event obtained by ABC News (watch video above). Neither Rep. Phil Gingrey nor Rep. Jack Kingston attended the forum.” [ABC News, 2/03/14]

Rep. Louie Gohmert Pushed Impeachment of President Obama. “Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Tuesday amped his recent impeachment rhetoric by claiming that President Barack Obama was ‘getting close to a high crime and misdemeanor’ [...]Gohmert also repeated his recent warning that if Republicans force the U.S. to default on its debt by refusing to raise the debt ceiling then it ‘would be an impeachable offense by the president.’” [Raw Story, 10/15/13]

Rep. Lou Barletta: House Probably has Votes to Impeach President Obama.“Rep. Lou Barletta says the House ‘probably‘ has the votes to impeach President Barack Obama. ‘He’s just absolutely ignoring the Constitution, and ignoring the laws and ignoring the checks and balances,’ the Pennsylvania Republican said of Obama on the Gary Sutton radio show on Monday. ‘The problem is, what do you do? For those that say impeach him for breaking the laws or bypassing the laws — could that pass in the House? It probably could. Is the majority of the American people in favor of impeaching the president? I’m not sure.’” [Politico, 6/17/14]

Crushing The GOP Lie: Here Is a List of Republican Incumbents Who Support Impeachment

And let us not forget Sarah Palin.

EXCLUSIVE—SARAH PALIN: 'IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH' PRESIDENT OBAMA

Exclusive?Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

So, how many more names do you need?

LOL...I didn't say that Republicans don't WANT to impeach, Obama...what I said was that it was a total waste of time to try because they don't have anywhere close to the votes to pull it off. John Boehner understands that, hence his statement.

The question you progressives don't want to address is this...why would the White House be pushing for impeachment? The answer to that is quite simple. They desperately need to change the narrative to something other than one scandal after another...an economy that's treading water...and a non existent foreign policy to deal with things like ISIS. The Obama White House is pushing the impeachment narrative because they want to divert attention from how overwhelmed they are with virtually everything on their plate.

oh brother,now you all are keeping count? wow....
how many times did the dems call for having Bush impeached? But I'd doubt you could find that on WIKIPEDIA..

and millions of us AGREE with Mrs.Palin, I want him IMPEACHED so bad I would celebrate with champagne....
with Bush you same people whining over Obama were calling for him to be Impeached every week

You were blaming the Dems only to have the FACTS prove that the impeachment is all coming from the extreme right.

Deal with your own problems instead of trying to deflect the blame. That would reflect honesty and integrity.

Nope, it's not just the EXTREME right...I work at an American legion and they are far from what you all love to label people, extreme right...many of these men who fought in wars from Korea to the gulf war and they by a wide margin want him impeached...So try the real world instead of this made up one where everyone is level headed like you and buds.... and couldn't be calling for his impeachment

You gotta be kiddin'

My friend (now dead) joined an American Legion for the 25 cent beers.

He was talking to a WWII vet who related the following:

"So we surrounded a bunch of Japs in a cave and yelled at them to surrender. One came out and the rest stayed put. So we threw some grenades and fired into the cave. We waited a bit. Went inside and saw them all dead. When we went back outside, the guy that came out was still there. Someone asked what we are going to do with the guy and another guy pulled his pistol and shot him in the head."

Yeah..

LOL...I didn't say that Republicans don't WANT to impeach, Obama...what I said was that it was a total waste of time to try because they don't have anywhere close to the votes to pull it off. John Boehner understands that, hence his statement.

The question you progressives don't want to address is this...why would the White House be pushing for impeachment? The answer to that is quite simple. They desperately need to change the narrative to something other than one scandal after another...an economy that's treading water...and a non existent foreign policy to deal with things like ISIS. The Obama White House is pushing the impeachment narrative because they want to divert attention from how overwhelmed they are with virtually everything on their plate.

They really want to impeach.

But they have absolutely no reason to do so, none.

However, that didn't stop them from impeaching Clinton.

The lawsuit is the middle ground. Obviously they don't want to do the impeachment before November. Pretty much because history shows that Americans don't seem to like it.

But this is really a gift.

Economy is rebounding and nicely.
And Republicans haven't done a thing since 2010 to help that along.
What they have done is shut down the government and voted to defund Obamacare over 50 times. That and name more stuff "Ronald Reagan".

Along with local conservative governments attacking women's rights?

The optics are incredible.

The lawsuit is the middle ground. Obviously they don't want to do the impeachment before November. Pretty much because history shows that Americans don't seem to like it.

What they have done is shut down the government and voted to defund Obamacare over 50 times. That and name more stuff "Ronald Reagan".

Clinton lied under oath.

This is the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression. That's not "my" opinion...it's an economic fact! Since 2010 the Republicans have sent a total of 359 bills to the Senate that Harry Reid hasn't brought to the floor. THAT'S THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE BILLS SITTING ON HARRY REID'S DESK!!! Yet you have the chutzpah to say that the GOP House "haven't done a thing since 2010"?

The sad fact is that Democrats PUSHED for a government shutdown because they thought the main stream media would blame it on the GOP and it would be good for Democrats politically! (And they were right!) I repeat...good for THEM politically...not good for the American people...but good for Democrats!

Clinton lied under oath.

This is the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression. That's not "my" opinion...it's an economic fact! Since 2010 the Republicans have sent a total of 359 bills to the Senate that Harry Reid hasn't brought to the floor. THAT'S THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE BILLS SITTING ON HARRY REID'S DESK!!! Yet you have the chutzpah to say that the GOP House "haven't done a thing since 2010"?

The sad fact is that Democrats PUSHED for a government shutdown because they thought the main stream media would blame it on the GOP and it would be good for Democrats politically! (And they were right!) I repeat...good for THEM politically...not good for the American people...but good for Democrats!

59 of those bills are probably "repeal Obamacare". There are probably another bunch of "feel good" bills about abortion that are meaningless. Probably another group are attempts to defund the EPA and other government departments.

As far the slow recovery goes the obstruction when it came to job creation stimulus is partly to blame.

Clinton lied under oath.

59 of those bills are probably "repeal Obamacare". There are probably another bunch of "feel good" bills about abortion that are meaningless. Probably another group are attempts to defund the EPA and other government departments.

As far the slow recovery goes the obstruction when it came to job creation stimulus is partly to blame.

So basically...you probably don't have a clue what those 359 bills contain but are willing to assume they are "feel good" bills? That says VOLUMES about you, Derideo!

Is the job creation stimulus that you're referring to, the second stimulus that Obama requested? The watered down version of the first stimulus that created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to invent a new economic statistic "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they managed to create at a cost of almost a trillion dollars? Is THAT the job creation stimulus that you're talking about? That stimulus proposal was so bad that Barry couldn't even get Democrats to vote for it!

Clinton lied under oath.

True.

Economic recovery would have come sooner had republicans been more worried about getting Americans back to work rather than worrying about the president being reelected.

Clinton lied under oath.

So basically...you probably don't have a clue what those 359 bills contain but are willing to assume they are "feel good" bills? That says VOLUMES about you, Derideo!

Is the job creation stimulus that you're referring to, the second stimulus that Obama requested? The watered down version of the first stimulus that created so few jobs that the Obama Administration had to invent a new economic statistic "jobs created or saved" to hide how few jobs they managed to create at a cost of almost a trillion dollars? Is THAT the job creation stimulus that you're talking about? That stimulus proposal was so bad that Barry couldn't even get Democrats to vote for it!

:lmao:

Where was your faux outrage when the prior administration reclassified fast food jobs as "manufacturing"?

It's all about standing, and Boehner's lack thereof:

To bring a lawsuit...one needs more than general complaints about the action of another person. Any litigant, including Boehner, must satisfy numerous legal requirements and, above all, be able to point to a law that the defendant violated. A court will almost certainly dismiss any lawsuit of the sort Boehner intends because the House of Representatives lacks “standing” to bring a suit—meaning that it has not suffered a concrete injury as a result of Obama’s actions.

Boehner?s lawsuit against Obama is a loser because of American ideas about presidential power.

This gets to the issue of standing that Tribe was talking about last week. If Congress passes the bill authorizing a suit against Obama, Tribe is convinced “the court will realize that the suit has to be tossed out for 3 independently fatal reasons.” The president’s action did not harm the House as an institution. None of his actions is an abuse of power. And the judicial branch has repeatedly refused to get involved in political fights between the legislative and executive branches.

Boehner lawsuit against Obama: ?There?s no there there? - The Washington Post

Clinton lied under oath.

True.

Economic recovery would have come sooner had republicans been more worried about getting Americans back to work rather than worrying about the president being reelected.

Actually economic recovery would have come sooner if Barry, Harry and Nancy hadn't chosen to pursue ObamaCare with their big majorities in the House and Senate...and a stimulus that rewarded their liberal backers like public sector unions and "green" energy start ups while ignoring the rest of the private sector.

Forum List

Back