Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

Her subsequent comments and accusations on Media Matters prove she is part of the racial hustling cabal.

Yea i've gone back and read many of her past comments besides the ones on this video and it is very clear that this woman is overly preoccupied with Race-Baiting. She shouldn't have been given that job in the first place. Now the corrupt Liberal Press is spinning that she's some kind of victimized "Hero" but as usual they're lying. The White House handled this very badly and that's why they're blaming Fox News & Brietbart. It's always the Blame-Game with these people so i'm not surprised they're doing it with this. Their own Race-Baiting chickens came home to roost. I think that sums this sad incident up in the end.

what's more shocking to me is that a media outlet has the power to ERASE every cache, google, bing, yahoo....etc, that is out there dated FoxNews.com February 19th and replace it with a completely different article dated feb 20th, or as in yahoo cache's case, remove all content when you click on 2/19's article in cache all together....the search shows the article as the 19th's on the search page, and when you click to go in to the cache of it....it brings to no where, blank page that says you entered the wrong information for the cache of such article....

SCARY STUFF when the media can change the truth and real live History of their actions....

if it were not for some websites that copied the FoxNews.com article like the one I was able to link above that does have Foxnews.com published february 19, 2010, Fox's rewrite of History would be recorded as the original history of their actions....

like I have said, scary scary scary stuff....the way the media can manipulate and deceive us by a swipe of the keypad.....

and I am not saying other news medias can't do this either, because I am pretty certain they can....we live in 1984...the book is alive....
wow, nice conspiracy you are weaving there

btw, did it cross your mind that possibly the website you are using are making alterations themselves?
i dont have any proof, so it MUST be true

Last edited:
because i'm sick of the fucking "FAUX NEWS" bullshit
grow the fuck up and stop expecting everything in a liberal slant

I haven't called them faux news, EVER....

nice language!

TRUTH IS TRUTH Dive....saying they did not report on this until AFTER she resigned is simply a lie.

Fox News did not report anything on this story on air until O'Reilly's 8pm show Monday night. Fox News did report on this online on FoxNew.com on Monday, July 19. I don't know what time because the only link to this is a message board and the time stamp on it is 6:15pm. Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

PPV put a link to a tweet from someone at Fox Nation at 10:36am on July 19 and that tweet linked to a FoxNews story dated July 20. I just tried linking to the tweet page again and now it says it doesn't exist. I believe it originally linked to the July 19 story. If that is true, then FoxNews online had the story up Monday morning.

Breitbart put the video online Monday, July 19 in the morning. Someone commented on the Breitbart video on Fox Nation at 1:41pm.

Fox saying they didn't report on it until after she resigns is only half true and blatantly dishonest, imo. From everything I've read they did do a report on it before her resignation via online but did not do any report on it via on air until O'Reilly's show July 19. The July 19 report (the link I posted above) only reports on the situation and does not have Fox asking for her resignation. For the WH to spin it as such or to spin it that Fox somehow plays a part in her resignation is a flat out lie.

Regardless of when Fox reported on it (on air or via on line), the the WH - or someone within the organization - got hold of the story from Breitbart's blog and demanded Sherrod's resignation based on that. They did not even bother getting her side of the story.

The NAACP claims they were 'snookered' by Fox and Breitbart. The entire video was filmed by the NAACP and they were in possession of it so . . . . how could they possibly have been 'snookered' by Fox or Breitbart?

I don't think Fox was being intentionally dishonest. Sherrod said she was fired because she was going to be on Glenn Beck. She wasn't on Beck that day, but she resigned under pressure about the same time his program started. All O'Reilly et al have said is that they didn't air anything on the story until after the firing. O'Reilly obviously didn't know she had resigned at the time he did his first segment on it in his opening talking memo, but that program was in fact after she had already resigned.

Of course they already knew about it or he wouldn't have gone hunting up the video to use in his opening remarks.

I don't recall anyone on Fox saying nobody at Fox had reported on it in any form, but I do think that anybody who did say that believed that to be the case. Nobody had put it on the air, however, until after Sherrod resigned. I don't think any Fox reporters or anchors are so dumb to flat out dishonestly say something when it is so easy to check. They have a savvy audience who catches any errors and lets them know about it.

And why it was so important for Dan Rather to go down like a rock and cbs's rating with it, after their fiasco, and not FOX is also beyond reason and is hypocrisy at its best imho.

I know, I know....this is falling upon deaf ears.... sad though, very sad.
If it were comparable. Dan Rather knowingly committed journalistic fraud. I cannot see any evidence in this thread that Fox News is responsible for any of the charges you guys are leveling at them for being a deliberate character assassination.

But you guys are spinning so damn fast you're cutting rock better than any drill BP has.

And to think what Wally CronKite did in reference to the TET Offensive?

Yes she did mention she was going on Glenn Beck. This White House may have actually fired her for that. Hmm?

This is mainly a media story.

It is a story about how these days, instead

of acting outright racist, racist elements

within the conservative movement have gone into

the media, where they now dedicate huge

resources to exposing reverse racism under every

rock, bed, and statement that is critical of

white racism. With these conservative media

types, to point out that any racism on the part

of whites exists, exposes others to charges of

being the 'real' racists, with accusations of

reverse racism.

Context is everything here. The racists on the

right (and their dupes), have based all their

arguments on a contextual framework that demands

ignoring the reality of how this all came about.

The initial motivation for the airing of the

edited and deceptive video was a response to

perceived racism by the NAACP. The NAACP's

supposed racism? It was their charge that the

tea party had not denounced the racist elements

within the tea party. The irony

here is that the NAACP later congratulated the

tea party for getting rid of a racist element

within, but this was not good enough for the

wingnut noise machine.
The anger and

warped motivations on the part of conservative

racists keeps them focused on the bogeyman under

the bed, rather than the reality on the ground.

---

In an interview Wednesday,

Breitbart said he first learned of Sherrod's

speech in April, when a source he declined to

name sent him a DVD copy of it. But the DVD did

not work. He said he forgot about the speech

until last week, when the NAACP denounced what

it called "racist elements" of the "tea party"

movement.

Angry at the NAACP's move, Breitbart said he

contacted the source again asking for copies of

the speech and obtained two edited clips over

the weekend.

Read more:

Who Tipped Off Shirley

Sherrod Last Week? – UPDATE - Swampland -

TIME.com

Her subsequent comments and accusations on Media Matters prove she is part of the racial hustling cabal.
In the beginning? I gave her the benefit of the doubt...to the point I called her firing a sacrifice by Obama's Administration...subsequently hearing her rantings? *I hereby retract my defense*.

I don't know enough about her to say and I don't trust Media Matters to tell ANYTHING the way it actually is.

But I am getting the sense this isn't meeting the smell test.

When you look at how long it took the Administration to finally throw others under the bus when they came under fire; when you see that in every other case, the accused party was defended and the accuser attacked initially; when you see how long it takes them to come to any decision about almost any issue. . . .

And when is the last time you saw the NAACP throw anybody of color under the bus who wasn't a professed conservative? Much less as quickly as they did this lady.

When you look at all that, and factor in that the Obama Administration has had Fox News in their crosshairs for some time now, firing this lady immediately based on a blog entry affiliated with an organization they continually accuse of being biased and dishonest?. . . .

Just doesn't stack up. Speaking of conspiracy theories perhaps, but I am seeing a stronger and stronger case for this being a setup to embarrass and discredit Fox News.

Yea just go back and read her past comments besides the ones on this video. I'm pretty sure the corrupt Liberal MSM is "Rushing to Judgement" declaring her a poor victimized "Hero." She's no "Hero" in my opinion. She's just a typical Race-Baiting bigot. I do find it pretty interesting that she had that conversation with the White House on the phone and did mention she was going on Glenn Beck. Did the White House fire her for that? Something else to chew on i guess.

Wingnut Noise Machine & Racists Elements in Tea Party Exposed!

It is a story about how these days, instead of acting outright racist, racist elements within the conservative movement have gone into the media, where they now dedicate huge resources to exposing reverse racism under every rock, bed, and statement that is critical of white racism. With these conservative media types, to point out that any racism on the part of whites exists, exposes others to charges of being the 'real' racists, with accusations of reverse racism.

Context is everything here. The racists on the right (and their dupes), have based all their arguments on a contextual framework that demands ignoring the reality of how this all came about.

The initial motivation for the airing of the edited and deceptive video was a response to perceived racism by the NAACP. The NAACP's supposed racism? It was their charge that the tea party had not denounced the racist elements within the tea party. The irony here is that the NAACP later congratulated the tea party for getting rid of a racist element within, but this was not good enough for the wingnut noise machine. The anger and warped motivations on the part of conservative racists keeps them focused on the bogeyman under the bed, rather than the reality on the ground.

---

In an interview Wednesday, Breitbart said he first learned of Sherrod's speech in April, when a source he declined to name sent him a DVD copy of it. But the DVD did not work. He said he forgot about the speech until last week, when the NAACP denounced what it called "racist elements" of the "tea party" movement.

Angry at the NAACP's move, Breitbart said he contacted the source again asking for copies of the speech and obtained two edited clips over the weekend.

Read more: Who Tipped Off Shirley Sherrod Last Week? – UPDATE - Swampland - TIME.com

---

July 20, 2010
NAACP Statement on the Resignation of Shirley Sherrod

July 18, 2010
The NAACP Commends the National Federation of Tea Parties for Expelling the Tea Party Express

July 13, 2010
NAACP DELEGATES UNANIMOUSLY PASS TEA PARTY AMENDMENT

FoxNews.com's first report on Sherrod reported her statements made in the clip, but gave no indication that it might have been taken out of context. It reported that Fox was "seeking a response from both the NAACP and the USDA," but not that they had attempted to find the full version of the tape or contact Sherrod herself.

Hannity called Sherrod's remarks "just the latest in a series of racial incidents," called for the NAACP to be "held to account" to repudiate Sherrod

It is a story about how these days, instead

of acting outright racist, racist elements

within the conservative movement have gone into

the media, where they now dedicate huge

resources to exposing reverse racism under every

rock, bed, and statement that is critical of

white racism. With these conservative media

types, to point out that any racism on the part

of whites exists, exposes others to charges of

being the 'real' racists, with accusations of

reverse racism.

Context is everything here. The racists on the

right (and their dupes), have based all their

arguments on a contextual framework that demands

ignoring the reality of how this all came about.

The initial motivation for the airing of the

edited and deceptive video was a response to

perceived racism by the NAACP. The NAACP's

supposed racism? It was their charge that the

tea party had not denounced the racist elements

within the tea party. The irony

here is that the NAACP later congratulated the

tea party for getting rid of a racist element

within, but this was not good enough for the

wingnut noise machine.
The anger and

warped motivations on the part of conservative

racists keeps them focused on the bogeyman under

the bed, rather than the reality on the ground.

---

In an interview Wednesday,

Breitbart said he first learned of Sherrod's

speech in April, when a source he declined to

name sent him a DVD copy of it. But the DVD did

not work. He said he forgot about the speech

movement.

Angry at the NAACP's move, Breitbart said he

contacted the source again asking for copies of

the speech and obtained two edited clips over

the weekend.

Read more:

Who Tipped Off Shirley

Sherrod Last Week? – UPDATE - Swampland -

TIME.com

yes, his SOURCE was the one that edited the video

Last edited:
She may very well have been fired for possibly going on Glenn Beck's show. Watch the earlier interviews with her which she mentions having that conversation with the White House on the phone where she did mention going on Glenn Beck's show. This whole thing may have been orchestrated by this White House just to fire her for possibly going on Glenn Beck's show. This should be investigated further. Don't expect the corrupt Liberal MSM to do this though. Gotta blame that Fox News & Breitbart. Blame BOOOOOOOOOSSH will probably be next. Never ever trust the Liberal Media.

Yea just go back and read her past comments besides the ones on this video. I'm pretty sure the corrupt Liberal MSM is "Rushing to Judgement" declaring her a poor victimized "Hero." She's no "Hero" in my opinion. She's just a typical Race-Baiting bigot. I do find it pretty interesting that she had that conversation with the White House on the phone and did mention she was going on Glenn Beck. Did the White House fire her for that? Something else to chew on i guess.

She has said again and again on every camera she can get in front of since--except Fox of course and every host has invited her to come on there--that they told her it was going to be on Glenn Beck that day and she was to pull over to the side of the road and resign on the spot. Glenn didn't utter a peep about it on his show that day which is a pretty good indication he didn't know about it.

He said he forgot about the speech

movement.

Angry at the NAACP's move...

---

and the NAACP was right about the racists. they commended tea party for agreeing there are racist elements within.

so this whole thing started with a right wing media guy being upset and angry at truth.

She has said again and again on every camera she can get in front of since--except Fox of course and every host has invited her to come on there--that they told her it was going to be on Glenn Beck that day and she was to pull over to the side of the road and resign on the spot. Glenn didn't utter a peep about it on his show that day which is a pretty good indication he didn't know about it.
ya know, the way these guys fear Glen Beck is amazing
you'd think these libs would be more angry at the Administration for worrying what Glenn might say or do

movement.

---

and the NAACP was right about the racists. they commended tea party for agreeing there are racist elements within.

so this whole thing started with a right wing media guy being upset and angry at truth.
uh, not the truth
there were INFILTRATORS trying to get their racist crap into the tea party

ya know, the way these guys fear Glen Beck is amazing
you'd think these libs would be more angry at the Administration for worrying what Glenn might say or do

They fear Beck because he is doing his homework like no other with the possible exception of Breitbart. And both are digging up stuff that is important for inquiring minds to know. Both are hated and feared with a passion not just because they dig up stuff embarrassing or compromising for leftist doctrines. They are hated and feared because there is little or no rebuttal for what they're digging up.

And I'm pretty damn sure both have huge targets on them now. Color of Change already tried to take down Beck and failed. But all of them on the Left are digging as hard as they can to dig up any dirt they can use on both. And they'll destroy them if they can.

movement.

---

uh, not the truth
there were INFILTRATORS trying to get their racist crap into the tea party

even if that were the case, the NAACP was right about the group and later commended the tea party members who denounced the racists...so why was the right wing media upset with the NAACP when they told the truth?

why go on the attack looking for reverse racism in order to hide racism?

The more i look into this,the more i feel we have all been duped. I think this White House fired her over possibly appearing on Glenn Beck's show. In the end i feel it was all about this White House's irrational hatred for Glenn Beck and not Racism. It looks like they tried to use the race angle to fire her but of course that ended up blowing up in their face. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. This whole thing was likely orchestrated by this White House to fire her for possibly appearing on Glenn Beck's show. That's my take anyway. I really do hope someone in the Media pursues this angle.

Forum List

Back