Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

Fox News did not rush to fire Mrs. Sherrod - the OBAMA administration did.

That has become the most important aspect of this story.

Very-Very bad week for the Obama White House and Big Government Democrats...

you can keep shilling that 24/7 sinatra, if it reallllyyyy makes you feel better about yourself.....:eusa_whistle:

but the person that fired her, did not slander her or defame her character in the 24/7 media....they did not CAUSE this mess, and they did make amends as best as they could....still wrong for them to jump as they did to the racist lying liars out there...
sorry care, but nothing in what he said was wrong

and no one lied

you can keep shilling that 24/7 sinatra, if it reallllyyyy makes you feel better about yourself.....:eusa_whistle:

but the person that fired her, did not slander her or defame her character in the 24/7 media....they did not CAUSE this mess, and they did make amends as best as they could....still wrong for them to jump as they did to the racist lying liars out there...

and no one lied

let me ask you something dive....if Foxnews.com was so honest, WHY did they remove the article they had all day on july 19th on foxnews.com from all files, all caches that they could, and revise it on the 20th to make it appear like they never had it out there on the 19th...because they were honest?

Why is every con and all rightwing blogs, saying Foxnews.com never requested answers from the usda and naacp before she was fired, and that foxnews.com had nothing to do with this....because they are honest?

why didn't foxnews.com as journalists get the full tape from the naacp before reporting on it, because they wanted to be honest and thorough in their reporting of it?

IT WAS a hack job, from the beginning....if you can't see such, and still want to defend them, then so be it....:eusa_eh:

and no one lied

let me ask you something dive....if Foxnews.com was so honest, WHY did they remove the article they had all day on july 19th on foxnews.com from all files, all caches that they could, and revise it on the 20th to make it appear like they never had it out there on the 19th...because they were honest?

Why is every con and all rightwing blogs, saying Foxnews.com never requested answers from the usda and naacp before she was fired, and that foxnews.com had nothing to do with this....because they are honest?

why didn't foxnews.com as journalists get the full tape from the naacp before reporting on it, because they wanted to be honest and thorough in their reporting of it?

IT WAS a hack job, from the beginning....if you can't see such, and still want to defend them, then so be it....:eusa_eh:
uh, proof they DID
i think you are confusing foxnation with foxnews

and no one lied

uh, proof they DID

Why are you still in this thread? These two lying pieces of shit wouldn't recognize the truth if it punched them in their lying mouths. They will never concede, NEVER. Please , the only thing you're doing is providing them a platform, just leave and let them mumble dumbly to each other that they won.

They are unreasonable liars. They have ZERO intention of EVER being anything different, and that's fine, the more liars and idiots there are out there bashing FoxNews the more viewers they get.

hey morons, do you know that Beck's reruns at 11 PM Eastern outdraw Olbermann's original broadcasts? :lol: Pretty clear indication of who is trusted , Hint it starts with Fox ends with News.

:lol::lol:

and no one lied

uh, proof they DID

NO I AM NOT.....confusing foxnews.com with fox nation....

The snapshot that I printed in this very thread SAYS SPECIFICALLY, IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE ARTICLE, published July 19th, 2010 FOXNEWS.COM.... it does not say fox nation it SAYS foxnews.com....

I have pointed this out to everyone on the right, BUT for some reason YOU all ignore it? WHY?

Here it is again....telllllll me please, what it says in the UPPER LEFT?

0721-originalfoxsherrodstory.jpg

It does NOT say Fox Nation does it?

IT SAYS FOXNEWS.com and this is the article that FOXnation, LINKED TO that posters on their site, before 11am were responding to on the 19th.

there is NO mistaking....it was FOXNEWS,COM that posted this article Dive.

Fox set out tocharacter assassinate.

They lied to do it.

Really not much to debate about this event.

Why waste time with people who refuse to be honest?

uh, proof they DID

The snapshot that I printed in this very thread SAYS SPECIFICALLY, IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE ARTICLE, published July 19th, 2010 FOXNEWS.COM.... it does not say fox nation it SAYS foxnews.com....

I have pointed this out to everyone on the right, BUT for some reason YOU all ignore it? WHY?

IT SAYS FOXNEWS.com and this is the article that FOXnation, LINKED TO that posters on their site, before 11am were responding to on the 19th.

ahnd where are you getting that from, eh?

and, if it is authentic, what TIME was it posted

They lied to do it.

Because it is disappointing for me to believe people are this dishonest and want to be dishonest....I guess I live I need to accept what you are saying, but it churns my stomach to believe that people want to be dishonest for merely political purposes or for their own prejudices....:(

They lied to do it.

Because it is disappointing for me to believe people are this dishonest and want to be dishonest....I guess I live I need to accept what you are saying, but it churns my stomach to believe that people want to be dishonest for merely political purposes or for their own prejudices....:(
yeah, seen a lot of libs doing just that

uh, proof they DID

fox does not list a time on any articles they publish...just like the one they replaced this with that is dated on the 20th....

have you read the article and the things in it and seen the differences between this original article and the one they replaced it with? do you see that FOXNEWS has contacted the naacp and the usda and is waiting for response from them?

this is the article, from the 19th, that those on FOXnation blog, were responding to....before 11 am....of course now, as paperview has pointed out, it has been replaced with one dated the 20th, where they revised it....but how could the revised and rewritten article from the 20th be the one the users were responding to on the 19th....? It can't be....period.

fox does not list a time on any articles they publish...just like the one they replaced this with that is dated on the 20th....

have you read the article and the things in it and seen the differences between this original article and the one they replaced it with? do you see that FOXNEWS has contacted the naacp and the usda and is waiting for response from them?

this is the article, from the 19th, that those on FOXnation blog, were responding to....before 11 am....of course now, as paperview has pointed out, it has been replaced with one dated the 20th, where they revised it....but how could the revised and rewritten article from the 20th be the one the users were responding to on the 19th....? It can't be....period.
and what if it was posted AFTER
you dont know when
and that foxnation site is garbage

you dont know when

sigh....:eusa_eh:

what's in this for you? why are you so dead set on defending FOX on this....? Just curious....

you dont know when

what's in this for you? why are you so dead set on defending FOX on this....? Just curious....
because i'm sick of the fucking "FAUX NEWS" bullshit
grow the fuck up and stop expecting everything in a liberal slant

____

Wow - fascinating the depths of your stupidity.

The Obama administration MADE this story. Prior to their rush to condemn Mrs. Sherrod, (as well as the NAACP) it was a relatively minor story that was part of a larger story regarding the NAACP's attacks against the Tea Party.

Obama Inc. made the story far far bigger by demanding Sherrod's resignation.

And thus, it is the Obama administrations absence of leadership yet again that is now the biggest component of this sordid affair...

Mrs Sherrod said herself it was the White House that wanted her gone.

Is she lying - or is the White House?

It's one or the other...

you dont know when

I haven't called them faux news, EVER....

nice language!

TRUTH IS TRUTH Dive....saying they did not report on this until AFTER she resigned is simply a lie.

I haven't called them faux news, EVER....

nice language!

TRUTH IS TRUTH Dive....saying they did not report on this until AFTER she resigned is simply a lie.
then find definitive proof

The WH spin is out of control~~~ wonder if he longs for a little more oil spill debacle? It did at least offer up some PR ops for "kicking some ass" and wearing his slacks and white button down to the oil slick beach!

uh, proof they DID

Why are you still in this thread? These two lying pieces of shit wouldn't recognize the truth if it punched them in their lying mouths. They will never concede, NEVER. Please , the only thing you're doing is providing them a platform, just leave and let them mumble dumbly to each other that they won.

They are unreasonable liars. They have ZERO intention of EVER being anything different, and that's fine, the more liars and idiots there are out there bashing FoxNews the more viewers they get.

hey morons, do you know that Beck's reruns at 11 PM Eastern outdraw Olbermann's original broadcasts? :lol: Pretty clear indication of who is trusted , Hint it starts with Fox ends with News.

:lol::lol:
You're a fascist...why do you go around telling people what they should and should not discuss?

what's more shocking to me is that a media outlet has the power to ERASE every cache, google, bing, yahoo....etc, that is out there dated FoxNews.com February 19th and replace it with a completely different article dated feb 20th, or as in yahoo cache's case, remove all content when you click on 2/19's article in cache all together....the search shows the article as the 19th's on the search page, and when you click to go in to the cache of it....it brings to no where, blank page that says you entered the wrong information for the cache of such article....

SCARY STUFF when the media can change the truth and real live History of their actions....

if it were not for some websites that copied the FoxNews.com article like the one I was able to link above that does have Foxnews.com published february 19, 2010, Fox's rewrite of History would be recorded as the original history of their actions....

like I have said, scary scary scary stuff....the way the media can manipulate and deceive us by a swipe of the keypad.....

and I am not saying other news medias can't do this either, because I am pretty certain they can....we live in 1984...the book is alive....

Forum List

Back