Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

My condolences on your mental issues.

The Department of Agriculture employee who resigned after a controversy erupted over recent remarks she made is now saying that the White House forced her resignation.

...A White House official told CBS News that the White House did not pressure Sherrod or the Department, contrary to Sherrod's claims.

Now who is lying?

Poor Mrs. Sherrod, or the Obama White House????

One or the other folks...

Nailed it! :clap2:

again, you blame fox without a shred of proof
just political OPINIONS

And you defend FOX with your opinion. What's the difference?

What other news sources do you trust? You seem to trust FOX. I do not.

The difference is that I DID watch and listen to the videos. I DID read the transcripts. I don't always get it right, but I try to make damn sure I have some clue about what I am talking about before expressing my opinion about it. And I NEVER take somebody's opinion expressed in a blog as the gospel truth about anything. I want opinion backed up by something more substantive than prejudice, bias, and ideology before accepting it as the real deal.

I wasn't directing the post to you. Now that you've interjected yourself. FYI. I read multiple sources too. In fact, I read some of the same sources you read. I come to a different conclusion.

You make some good points however the ultimate responsibility lies with the slime Breitbart and FOX for running the inaccurate story. They created the mess. The White House was attempting to clean up the mess that wasn't actually there.

Why are you Ignoring Point #1?... Do you Take Issue with it's Acuracy?...

:)

peace...

The Department of Agriculture employee who resigned after a controversy erupted over recent remarks she made is now saying that the White House forced her resignation.

...A White House official told CBS News that the White House did not pressure Sherrod or the Department, contrary to Sherrod's claims.

Now who is lying?

:clap2:

This was a Game from the Get-Go...

peace...

So what we're really saying here is that Breitbart, Fox News, and the White House or who ever decided to force Sherrod to resign are all in the wrong. Okay. However, I will bet that whoever decided to force Sherrod to resign knew that Fox was running the story and firing her (which turned out to be wrong) was an effort at damage control. Seriously if she turned out to be a racist the White House would recieve grief for not responding fast enough...

The difference is that I DID watch and listen to the videos. I DID read the transcripts. I don't always get it right, but I try to make damn sure I have some clue about what I am talking about before expressing my opinion about it. And I NEVER take somebody's opinion expressed in a blog as the gospel truth about anything. I want opinion backed up by something more substantive than prejudice, bias, and ideology before accepting it as the real deal.

I wasn't directing the post to you. Now that you've interjected yourself. FYI. I read multiple sources too. In fact, I read some of the same sources you read. I come to a different conclusion.

You said that you refused to watch the videos. You obviously have not read the transcripts. If you had and you continue to repeat the untruths you have been repeating here, then I think you are intentionally dishonest or you really are totally brainwashed into believing lies.

So if you've been reading the same sources I've been reading, there is definitely a problem here. And I don't think it is with me.

again, you blame fox without a shred of proof
just political OPINIONS

:rofl: That's rich! :rofl:

You sure swallowed Bigotbart's OPINION about the "giggling." What exactly did YOU see and hear on the video?

:rofl: Good one! :rofl:

Last edited:

Now who is lying?

peace...

Guess you fell for it then.

Since you made all those posts about what a horrible racist Sherrod was, cheering her resignation.

Now who is lying?

peace...

Guess you fell for it then.

Since you made all those posts about what a horrible racist Sherrod was, cheering her resignation.

I will Bump why I Continue to say she's a "Bigot" and also the Fact the NAACP's Official Video is Edited...

Be back... Keep an eye open for it!

peace...

You said that you refused to watch the videos. You obviously have not read the transcripts. If you had and you continue to repeat the untruths you have been repeating here, then I think you are intentionally dishonest or you really are totally brainwashed into believing lies.

So if you've been reading the same sources I've been reading, there is definitely a problem here. And I don't think it is with me.

Come on now. I didn't watch ONE video that you posted. I've watched others. Why is it so hard for you to understand we will never agree on the issues because we see things from completely different points of view.

You're conservative. I'm liberal. We are total ideological opponents.

You believe every word of FOX news and I don't.

Last edited:
So what we're really saying here is that Breitbart, Fox News, and the White House or who ever decided to force Sherrod to resign are all in the wrong. Okay. However, I will bet that whoever decided to force Sherrod to resign knew that Fox was running the story and firing her (which turned out to be wrong) was an effort at damage control. Seriously if she turned out to be a racist the White House would recieve grief for not responding fast enough...

A president has a woman fired because he is afraid of a news cast? He does this without first understanding all the facts. He does this in spite of the fact that the woman herself had notified her superiors 5 days before the story even broke???

Then I submit he is UNFIT for office!!!

You make some good points however the ultimate responsibility lies with the slime Breitbart and FOX for running the inaccurate story. They created the mess. The White House was attempting to clean up the mess that wasn't actually there.

the white house has no business making moves that are not thought out and reasoned. the buck stops at the white house. fox news is not the president.

Come on now. I didn't watch ONE video that you posted. I've watched others. Why is it so hard for you to understand we will never agree on the issues because we see things from completely different points of view.

You're conservative. I'm liberal.

I bet If I sat down with you and went though an issue by issue list we would find more than a few things we agreed on, and I am Called a conservative :)

You said earlier that you didn't watch videos.

Conservative and liberal have nothing to do with honesty or dishonesty. Something is either true or it isn't.

Honest people look to find out what the truth of the matter is instead of trying to defend the indefensible.

I bet If I sat down with you and went though an issue by issue list we would find more than a few things we agreed on, and I am Called a conservative :)

I think you're right. As long as we're not watching Fox News, no problem.

You said earlier that you didn't watch videos.

Conservative and liberal have nothing to do with honesty or dishonesty. Something is either true or it isn't.

Honest people look to find out what the truth of the matter is instead of trying to defend the indefensible.

I don't have a TV. I watch some videos on the internet, but not alot of them. I watched some of the Sherrod tapes. I mostly read.

That's the truth.

I don't trust FOX news. You do.

End of story.

Last edited:

A president has a woman fired because he is afraid of a news cast? He does this without first understanding all the facts. He does this in spite of the fact that the woman herself had notified her superiors 5 days before the story even broke???

Then I submit he is UNFIT for office!!!

I'm certain that Obama didn't even know about this until it was on the news. This is far too small to even cross his desk.

Forum List

Back