Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

Sounds more like fear of the unknown than lack of trust.

Just sayin'.

So what we're really saying here is that Breitbart, Fox News, and the White House or who ever decided to force Sherrod to resign are all in the wrong. Okay. However, I will bet that whoever decided to force Sherrod to resign knew that Fox was running the story and firing her (which turned out to be wrong) was an effort at damage control. Seriously if she turned out to be a racist the White House would recieve grief for not responding fast enough...

A president has a woman fired because he is afraid of a news cast? He does this without first understanding all the facts. He does this in spite of the fact that the woman herself had notified her superiors 5 days before the story even broke???

Then I submit he is UNFIT for office!!!

She was asked to resign without the White House/Vilsack even bothering to hear her side of the story.

FOX can't be completely avoided. It comes up when I google news and I read the stories. That doesn't mean I need a steady TV diet of it.

I get what it's about.

Last edited:
Come on now. I didn't watch ONE video that you posted. I've watched others. Why is it so hard for you to understand we will never agree on the issues because we see things from completely different points of view.

You're conservative. I'm liberal.

You said earlier that you didn't watch videos.

Conservative and liberal have nothing to do with honesty or dishonesty. Something is either true or it isn't.

Honest people look to find out what the truth of the matter is instead of trying to defend the indefensible.

I don't have a TV. I watch some videos on the internet, but not alot of them. I watched some of the Sherrod tapes. I mostly read.

That's the truth.

I don't trust FOX news. You do.

End of story.

Obama and the NAACP seem to trust FOX News according to you. You believe they fell for it, hook, line and sinker. LOL!!

I never trust one source, not safe. Nor do I trust this President.

FOX can't be completely avoided. It comes up when I google news and I read the stories. That doesn't mean I need a steady TV diet of it.

I get what it's about.
awe dang
you should have left what you first posted

it was by far the best laugh I've had today

So what we're really saying here is that Breitbart, Fox News, and the White House or who ever decided to force Sherrod to resign are all in the wrong. Okay. However, I will bet that whoever decided to force Sherrod to resign knew that Fox was running the story and firing her (which turned out to be wrong) was an effort at damage control. Seriously if she turned out to be a racist the White House would recieve grief for not responding fast enough...

A president has a woman fired because he is afraid of a news cast? He does this without first understanding all the facts. He does this in spite of the fact that the woman herself had notified her superiors 5 days before the story even broke???

I'm certain that Obama didn't even know about this until it was on the news. This is far too small to even cross his desk.

I know you choose to be certain of this...and yet...

I'm certain that Obama didn't even know about this until it was on the news. This is far too small to even cross his desk.

Or mayyyybe he was out on the links and the batteries in his bat phone died!

Or mayyyybe he was out on the links and the batteries in his bat phone died!

LOL...now THAT was funny!

Come on now. I didn't watch ONE video that you posted. I've watched others. Why is it so hard for you to understand we will never agree on the issues because we see things from completely different points of view.

You're conservative. I'm liberal. We are total ideological opponents.

You believe every word of FOX news and I don't.

I don't have a TV. I watch some videos on the internet, but not alot of them. I watched some of the Sherrod tapes. I mostly read.

That's the truth.

End of story.

Both of the above quotes were addressed to me.

In all due respect, you are not qualified to psychoanalyze me and cannot speak with any authority about what I believe or who I trust. And we could have so much more constructive debate if you would give up at least that delusion.

You don't trust Fox News, okay. But wouldn't you think it smart to actually watch the videos or read the full transcripts of what has been said on Fox News before spouting off so many authoritative judgmental and/or negative comments about Fox that all have been entirely wrong? I don't trust what anybody says about what somebody else said without checking out what that somebody actually said.

Or is somebody being conservative or liberal all that matters to you? Conservative bad? Liberal good? Conservative dishonest? Liberal honest? Fox News hateful? Everybody saying hateful things about them good? If that's the way it is, I'll accept it. I'll think you're a numbnut, but I'll accept it.

Last edited:

That's the truth.

End of story.

In all due respect, you are not qualified to psychoanalyze me and cannot speak with any authority about what I believe or who I trust. And we could have so much more constructive debate if you would give up at least that delusion.

You don't trust Fox News, okay. But wouldn't you think it smart to actually watch the videos or read the full transcripts of what has been said on Fox News before spouting off so many authoritative judgmental and/or negative comments about Fox that all have been entirely wrong? I don't trust what anybody says about what somebody else said without checking out what that somebody actually said.

Or is somebody being conservative or liberal all that matters to you? Conservative bad? Liberal good? Conservative dishonest? Liberal honest? Fox News hateful? Everybody saying hateful things about them good? If that's the way it is, I'll accept it. I'll think you're a numbnut, but I'll accept it.

I see no psychoanalysis of you in my post. I state the obvious. You trust FOX news, I don't. I have no reason to trust them. I choose which sources of information to accept and which ones to reject. Same as you. You come to one conclusion, I come to another.

You think I'm entirely wrong. That doesn't exactly leave alot of wiggle room to discuss issues.

We see things differently. It's impossible to get you to see anything from my point of view.

I accept that's the way it is. We're both human and we breathe the same air. We at least have that in common. That's enough sometimes.

Last edited:

That's the truth.

End of story.

I see no psychoanalysis of you in my post. I state the obvious. You trust FOX news, I don't. I have no reason to trust them. I choose which sources of information to accept and which ones to reject. Same as you. You come to one conclusion, I come to another.
You think I'm entirely wrong.. That doesn't exactly leave alot of wiggle room to discuss issues.

We see things differently. It's impossible to get you to see anything from my point of view.

I accept that's the way it is.

When you say I trust Fox news, you are making a psychoanalysis of me that you have no authority or insight to make.

I can say you don't trust Fox news because you said you don't and I'll take you at your word about that. I have made no claim anywhere on the internet that I do or do not trust Fox News. I have no problem with you making informed decisions about what to believe or accept and what not to believe or accept. But I don't respect decisions based on hearsay or biased opinions expressed by others especially when accompanied by a refusal to go straight to the source of the statements when you are given opportunity to see and hear them.

So yes we are very different in that regard.

You think I'm entirely wrong.. That doesn't exactly leave alot of wiggle room to discuss issues.

I accept that's the way it is.

When you say I trust Fox news, you are making a psychoanalysis of me that you have no authority or insight to make.

I can say you don't trust Fox news because you said you don't and I'll take you at your word about that. I have made no claim anywhere on the internet that I do or do not trust Fox News. I have no problem with you making informed decisions about what to believe or accept and what not to believe or accept. But I don't respect decisions based on hearsay or biased opinions expressed by others especially when accompanied by a refusal to go straight to the source of the statements when you are given opportunity to see and hear them.

So yes we are very different in that regard.

You post Beck's video as an authority. It's hardly psychoanalysis to state the obvious. You're defending FOX news continuously.

This isn't a huge leap to make. You trust FOX. I don't.

Last edited:

You're conservative. I'm liberal.

I bet If I sat down with you and went though an issue by issue list we would find more than a few things we agreed on, and I am Called a conservative :)

I think you're right. As long as we're not watching Fox News, no problem.

Nor any of the Tainted left wing press :)

That's the truth.

End of story.

Oh stop it! You're making me GIGGLE. :rofl:

And you choose to assume that he personally had her fired. Both our personal biases enter the picture. My bias is based on working in politics. Your bias is based on your personal hatred of Obama.

Fox News did not rush to fire Mrs. Sherrod - the OBAMA administration did.

That has become the most important aspect of this story.

Very-Very bad week for the Obama White House and Big Government Democrats...

And you choose to assume that he personally had her fired. Both our personal biases enter the picture. My bias is based on working in politics. Your bias is based on your personal hatred of Obama.

I do think it is totally hacktishish (my word) to pretend he was not well informed and did not have an opinion about her being fired...as president he is certain to always have credible deniability. That is not equal to no knowledge...and that's why he knew he had to offer a public apology to her personally

Last edited:
YOUR SO FAR UP FOX'S ASS ...................YOUR COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH

Where have all the BIGOTS GONE
Long time passing
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn? GONE TO FOX NEWS EVERYONE
When will they ever learn? GONE TO BILL O'REILLY EVERYONE

Where have all the SCUMBAGS GONE
Long time passing
Where have all the DRITBAGS GONE
Long time ago
Where have all the SCUMBAGS
GONE TO SEAN HANNITY EVERYONE
When will they ever learn?

Long time passing
Long time ago
WHERE ALL TAKEN BY FOX NEWS EVERYONE
GONT TO GLEN BECK EVERYONE

WHERE HAVE ALL THE DIRT BAGS
Long time passing
WHERE HAVE ALL THE DIRT BAGS GONE
Long time ago
WHERE HAVE ALL THE LOWLIFES
GONE TO BILLO'RIELLY EVERYONE

WHERE HAVE ALL THE SCUMBAGS GONE
Long time passing
WHERE HAVE ALL THE SCUMBAGS
Long time ago
GONE TO SEAN HANNITY EVERYONE
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

©1961 (Renewed) Fall River Music Inc
All Rights Reserved.

Fox News did not rush to fire Mrs. Sherrod - the OBAMA administration did.

That has become the most important aspect of this story.

Very-Very bad week for the Obama White House and Big Government Democrats...

you can keep shilling that 24/7 sinatra, if it reallllyyyy makes you feel better about yourself.....:eusa_whistle:

but the person that fired her, did not slander her or defame her character in the 24/7 media....they did not CAUSE this mess, and they did make amends as best as they could....still wrong for them to jump as they did to the racist lying liars out there...

Forum List

Back