Shitty care...

the government calculated which percent the insured can "afford" to pay

and the government picks up the rest of the monthly cost through the "tax credit"

that has nothing to do with the poor in many cases having to cough up

between 6000 and 12000 for actual services which of course many cant afford

Evidence?

Tens of millions of people now have health care coverage that did not before. Is this all you have to complain about?? :boohoo:

Health care coverage they can't afford to use.

Yeah, I complain about that.

exactly

the government calculates exactly how much someone can afford for insurance

then the plan socks them with 6000 deductible and 6000 out of pocket

--LOL

so now they are covered but cant afford to use it

What percent of that $6000 comes back in a tax credit? The ACA mandates that preventative care and prescriptions must be covered. That means they're co-pays just as an employer plan is. I don't know how much you use your plan, but my family of five may only go to a doctor twice a year each. Not cost prohibitive in any way especially with a healthcare savings acct. The deductible is the most you are on the hook for if someone becomes seriously ill or injured. If you compare it to employer plans, there's little difference.
What's the annual premium or employee contribution for the same family under employer plans?

What percent of that $6000 comes back in a tax credit?

that is irrelevant

and the government picks up the rest of the monthly cost through the "tax credit"

They're not coughing up $6-$12 thousand for actual services dope. If you're poor, you or your children qualify for Medicaid under the ACA. A family of five making $60K qualifies for CHIP for the kids. The average premiums for ACA plans are not any more than those with employer plans.I just gave you that table.There's no deductibles in employer plans?

Tens of millions of people now have health care coverage that did not before. Is this all you have to complain about?? :boohoo:

exactly

--LOL

What percent of that $6000 comes back in a tax credit? The ACA mandates that preventative care and prescriptions must be covered. That means they're co-pays just as an employer plan is. I don't know how much you use your plan, but my family of five may only go to a doctor twice a year each. Not cost prohibitive in any way especially with a healthcare savings acct. The deductible is the most you are on the hook for if someone becomes seriously ill or injured. If you compare it to employer plans, there's little difference.
What's the annual premium or employee contribution for the same family under employer plans?

that is irrelevant

They're not coughing up $6-$12 thousand for actual services dope. If you're poor, you or your children qualify for Medicaid under the ACA. A family of five making $60K qualifies for CHIP for the kids. The average premiums for ACA plans are not anymore than those with employer plans.I just gave you that table.There's no deductibles in employer plans?

of course they are you dupe

if their deductible is 6 grand and the max out of pocket is 6 grand

they indeed are coughing up between 6 and 12 grand for actual services

not everyone qualifies for medicaid dupe most have insurance through obama dupe

exactly

--LOL

that is irrelevant

They're not coughing up $6-$12 thousand for actual services dope. If you're poor, you or your children qualify for Medicaid under the ACA. A family of five making $60K qualifies for CHIP for the kids. The average premiums for ACA plans are not anymore than those with employer plans.I just gave you that table.There's no deductibles in employer plans?

You are a true dope.
The same could be said about employer plans under your logic.

Do you Max out your deductible every year?

Preventative care and prescriptions must be covered under the ACA. That means you you have a copay for the office visit and the script just like any other plan. If you go once or twice a year, where are you spending even close to $12K?

Don't believe me?

Try this out with different family sizes, incomes and plans and see what they cover and cost.

Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator

exactly

--LOL

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Preventative care and prescriptions must be covered under the ACA.That means you you have a copay for the office visit and the script just like any other plan. If you go once or twice a year, where are you spending even close to $12K?

Don't believe me?

Try this out with different family sizes, incomes and plans and see what they cover and cost.

Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator

The same could be said about employer plans

indeed thanks to obama care that has become a reality

yes i do however i am not poor

Preventative care and prescriptions must be covered under the ACA

so what what does have to do with anything

That means you you have a copay for the office visit and the script just like any other plan.

who is saying anything different dumb dumb

that does not change the fact for poor folks who are paying their max on a sliding fee scale for premiums according to their income

from having large deductibles and high out of pockets maxes that they can not afford to pay

it is a shitty deal for people in that boat

they buy polices to obey the law

but cant afford to use the services because of the co pays

If you go once or twice a year, where are you spending even close to $12K?

hey dumb ass do you think every buddy only goes to the doctor once or twice a year --LOL

however the point is many folks who are buying insurance through the reduced rate

are barely getting buy now (hey dumb dumb that is because they dont make much money )

so they cant afford the co pays

obviously you also missed the post

that says the obamacare deductibles and out of pockets are rising another couple of grand this year

oh boy for those barely making it now

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Preventative care and prescriptions must be covered under the ACA.That means you you have a copay for the office visit and the script just like any other plan. If you go once or twice a year, where are you spending even close to $12K?

Don't believe me?

That means you you have a copay for the office visit and the script just like any other plan.

that does not change the fact for poor folks who are paying their max on a sliding fee scale for premiums according to their income

from having large deductibles and high out of pockets maxes that they can not afford to pay

hey dumb ass do you think every buddy only goes to the doctor once or twice a year --LOL

however the point is many folks who are buying insurance through the reduced rate

are barely getting buy now (hey dumb dumb that is because they dont make much money )

that says the obamacare deductibles and out of pockets are rising another couple of grand this year

No. Low-income people are eligible for Medicaid.

As for you, if you're so sick that you max out your deductible every year, you need to choose a plan with a lower deductible.

Either that, or you're living in your parents' basement and have no idea what a deductible is. You're just parroting something you read on WeaselZippers or wherever.

whatever dupe --LOL@U
You are voting, you hope, for a candidate, who will in fact make sure that single payer, which you don't want, replaces ACA. OK, dupe.
as i stated whatever dupe cant you see why you are NEVER taken seriously --LOL@U
You and those like you who are never taken seriously by those who count, like me, provide a lot of entertainment.

Keep it up, dupe.

Projection Mr. Starkey, nobody ANYWHERE takes you "seriously".
Yep, you are classically projecting.

Here are some other far right crazies here.

You seem to enjoy me beating your ass Mr. Starkey.

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

As for you, if you're so sick that you max out your deductible every year, you need to choose a plan with a lower deductible.

Either that, or you're living in your parents' basement and have no idea what a deductible is. You're just parroting something you read on WeaselZippers or wherever.

Bronze plans do not qualify for any the cost sharing. Cost sharing is the way the ACA deals with out of pocket expenses for the insureds. The Bronze plans are the most affordable. In 2016 the deductibles jumped to 6700, and the co-insurance involves another 6700. Tell me, how is that affordable for anyone?

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

Bronze plans do not qualify for any the cost sharing. Cost sharing is the way the ACA deals with out of pocket expenses for the insureds. The Bronze plans are the most affordable. In 2016 the deductibles jumped to 6700, and the co-insurance involves another 6700. Tell me, how is that affordable for anyone?

Under what insurer in what states?

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

i posted earlier the forecast is that next year the deductible jumps to 7500

and that is for silver plan

Again, under what insurer(s) and in what state(s)? You all post these random predictions as if this is some one-size-fits-all plan. Who's your advisor, the Psychic Friends Network?

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

Now I know you're full of shit.
Unless you have a member of your family who is chronically ill, you are not maxing out your deductible. If you do, you should and no doubt would be grateful for the ACA as you can't be turfed from your plan for costing too much.

What does coverage for preventative care and prescriptions mean?
Those are mandated to be covered. That means they don't go against your deductible.
Preventative care includes wellness visits, associated labs and screenings as well as updated prescriptions. Get it now? The co-pays are comparable to any other plan.

There are several levels of plans to choose from. People are free to choose the level of coverage they need.

What out of pocket maxes and deductibles?
You do understand that the deductible is the most you will pay. If you are in an accident and need $200k worth of care to rebuild your pelvis and the associated therapy, you only pay the deductible. Without insurance, you would owe it all.
The premiums are comparable to employer plans.

The co-pays are like $30 for an office visit and $7 dollars for average scripts. If people are that poor than they no doubt qualify for Medicaid.

Your points are mindless and without merit.
You obviously don't have much experience with healthcare.

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

WeaselZippers......:laugh:

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

That's the trend across the board. Employer plans are costing employees more than ever.

Here's Why You'll Likely Pay More for Your Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance

that is irrelevant

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

Unless you have a member of your family who is chronically ill, you are not maxing out your deductible. If you do, you should and no doubt would be grateful for the ACA as you can't be turfed from your plan for costing too much.

What does coverage for preventative care and prescriptions mean?
Those are mandated to be covered. That means they don't go against your deductible.
Preventative care includes wellness visits, associated labs and screenings as well as updated prescriptions. Get it now? The co-pays are comparable to any other plan.

There are several levels of plans to choose from. People are free to choose the level of coverage they need.

What out of pocket maxes and deductibles?
You do understand that the deductible is the most you will pay. If you are in an accident and need $200k worth of care to rebuild your pelvis and the associated therapy, you only pay the deductible. Without insurance, you would owe it all.
The premiums are comparable to employer plans.

The co-pays are like $30 for an office visit and $7 dollars for average scripts. If people are that poor than they no doubt qualify for Medicaid.

Your points are mindless and without merit.
You obviously don't have much experience with healthcare.

Unless you have a member of your family who is chronically ill

why are you such a dumb fucker

i have copd fuckhead

deductibles vary per procedure

my deductible is 1000 dollars my out of pocket is also 1000 shit for brains

You do understand that the deductible is the most you will pay.

are always so fucking stupid or what

the maximum out of pocket not the deductible is the most you pay stupid

your co pays and such of yours are made up out of thin air

you best go back and google for some more answers

because you are not looking very knowledgeable about health insurance

If people are that poor than they no doubt qualify for Medicaid

for a libtard you sure are callus in some states certainly not all states medicaid covers people

up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level which is 11880 for a single person

so are you saying that person making 15 grand is not poor

--LOL

which on a full time job would be 7.59 an hour

what the hell happened to the 15 dollar an hour living wage bs

You are a true dope.

Don't believe me?

That's the trend across the board. Employer plans are costing employees more than ever.

Here's Why You'll Likely Pay More for Your Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance

so employer plans according to your link will rise 6.5 percent

while those insurance operating in the exchange will rise

27 percent hike in Oregon 21 percent in Maine 18 percent Florida for example

doesnt sound like across the board

Forum List

Back