SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father'

Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.
Please produce a actual specific article that Obama edited or wrote at the Harvard Law Review. I await your reply.

Last edited:
Nothing new, a lot of people already knew this

I mean serious, people really BELIEVED Obama wrote his own books? The guy can't write his own speeches....We know this because he reads, CORPS-MAN right off the paper that was written for him

He's such a manufactured FRAUD...How we got this nightmare dumped on us is amazing and damn scary actually

Last edited:
It's only shocking that he admitted it. In addition, Obama distanced himself from Ayers during each of his two campaigns, and now we know they were intimates

They were gay lovers.

Oh, that must be it. A good looking, athletic and smart man like Obama and a crotchety old fart like Ayers. Course Ayers is white and right wingers think white people are irresistible to black people.

That whooshing sound

ah never mind

Ayers is yanking the chain of the creduloids. They keep falling for the same joke, year after year.

Didja hear? I wrote that book! Yeah! It's true!

What a damn shame I somehow don't have a shred of evidence I did or I would be rich...

Really. Ayers is a liar that is your defense. Incredible but we know he is a democrat so he must be a liar.

Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.

How much did "he" write as editor of the Harvard Law Review? For all we know he was an affirmative action editor.

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

Left wingers are too damned paranoid to admit they support Bill Ayers. Based on a yes or no reply, do you support Bill Ayers?

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the book jacket for over 20 years. Maybe Obama didn't know that the jacket made such a claim considering he had little to do with the book.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I can guarantee 2 things:

1. The monkey in chief didn't write it.
2. Some commie did whether that was Axelrod or Ayers makes no difference.

The book is a badly written pile of dog shit that I own. I'm trying to think of a legal, creative way of destroying it.

I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Love your link. LOLOLOLOL

Cute blog.

Ayers has an obvious incentive to make this claim. It will take more evidence than him saying so to convince america.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with ghost writers anyway, though hiring one that's a terrorist is another matter and if true, it would indicate obozo and ayers were close, contrary to what obozo told us.

Sorry bout that,

1. If I had voted for Obama I would have to say I will never vote again seeing what a total fucking loser Obama is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't find it shocking at all.

Obama and don't give me grief here idiots on the left is a playbook example of how to get someone elected.

The Kennedys perfected it.

I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Love your link. LOLOLOLOL

Cute blog.

Right wingers are exceptional in their stupidity, aren't they?

Ayers has an obvious incentive to make this claim. It will take more evidence than him saying so to convince america.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with ghost writers anyway, though hiring one that's a terrorist is another matter and if true, it would indicate obozo and ayers were close, contrary to what obozo told us.

With all due respect you are missing the time lines here.

Okey dokey. Let's think about it. What politician has put out two autobiographies before running for the Presidency?

JFK only had one.

From the New York Times:

At the debate, he described Mr. Ayers as “a guy who lives in my neighborhood,” but “not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.” Mr. Obama said he was being unjustly linked to “somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8 years old.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/17/us/politics/17truth.html?_r=0

A truly bizarre time we live in.

Ayers is yanking the chain of the creduloids. They keep falling for the same joke, year after year.

Didja hear? I wrote that book! Yeah! It's true!

What a damn shame I somehow don't have a shred of evidence I did or I would be rich...

Billy doesn't do that shit. I want to hear it out of his mouth before I believe this. But don't you be going around slagging him before he says it one way or another.

But if Ayers validates what we have all been talking about, and for me I could care less about Obama but just an absolute die hard belief that people could fall for this Milli Vaneli Presidency will I will be one happy soul.

Last edited:
He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

Left wingers are too damned paranoid to admit they support Bill Ayers. Based on a yes or no reply, do you support Bill Ayers?

Support what? Be creative.

Forum List

Back