SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father'

I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Love your link. LOLOLOLOL

Cute blog.

Right wingers are exceptional in their stupidity, aren't they?

yes

truth is the last repub admin so badly damaged the Repub brand w/ voluntary wars and the creation of huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies that no one w/ a brain was going to vote for them no matter how much mud they slung.

Last edited:
truth is the last repub admin so badly damaged the Repub brand w/ voluntary wars and the creation of huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies that no one w/ a brain was going to vote for them no matter how much mud they slung.
A rather substantial number of the democrats threw in with those wars and the huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies.

They forced a second debate on invading Iraq in the Senate in 2002, were in on the passage of the Patriot Act 98-1 and have re-authorized it every time, escalated the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Pakistan, have failed to close Gitmo, the list goes on and on.

Then there was something tossed in there about having a brain? What was that again?

Obama has lied about so many things I feel that this is just one more. It goes with his personality. I actually think it's funny that Ayers is sitting there watching Obama getting those Royalties each month and thinking "Who's the damn fool now?"

Stuck on stupid again....when will it ever end?

When will any of you believing in your right wing propaganda ever lift a finger to discern whether you are being fed the truth or not before making fools of yourselves?

Barack Obama met Bill Ayers for the first time in 1995 when he first entered politics....

Dreams from my Father was published in 1995....tell me, do you really believe a man that Obama met, months after his book was written and released for publication, wrote this book?

sheesh....

please, give me some faith in mankind again, and stop being such FOOLS!

Last edited:
Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.
Seeing we have no examples of what he wrote when he was editor of the Harvard Law Review, I would hesitate to use his work there as part of his resume.
I agree with the guy mentioned above that the style seem very muck like Ayres' work and my opinion is that the book was a collaboration, with obama providing an outline and anecdotes, and Ayres setting the prose.

Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.
Seeing we have no examples of what he wrote when he was editor of the Harvard Law Review, I would hesitate to use his work there as part of his resume.
I agree with the guy mentioned above that the style seem very muck like Ayres' work and my opinion is that the book was a collaboration, with obama providing an outline and anecdotes, and Ayres setting the prose.
HOW? Obama's book was written and published BEFORE he had his first introduction meeting with Ayres?

Ayers wrote the book.

I have a friend who graduated from Cornell with a Masters in Literature and who teaches at the local University.

He can tell you who wrote a book by reading a few lines from it before you can open the page for the author's name.

Writers have a style, almost a fingerprint that is undeniable and ingrained.

Ayers wrote the book. the Stuttering Clusterfuck was way behind in presenting the publisher with chapters and was under a lot of pressure. He'd accepted a large advance from them and was stuck on virtually page one. he is not a writer.

Ayers is. You're either a writer or you're not. I am not. I could study for twenty years at Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard and still not be a writer. I'd bore people to death with my writings. Like I'm doing now.

Tom Clancy was an Insurance Agent but he was born with the talent to be a writer. So was Tom Wolfe.

Bill Ayers isn't in that same category, he's not even in the same Galaxy as those two, but he was born with the talent to be a writer. And not a 'bad' one either.

the Stuttering Clusterfuck is not a writer. Writing is an art, one he doesn't have.

Ayers bailed him out by Ghost-Writing his book.

Happens all the time. Most of the books out there by celebrities are ghost-written.

The 'author' gives the ghost-writer the background and the ghost writer puts it into writing.

Grow up.

Truly.

HOW? Obama's book was written and published BEFORE he had his first introduction meeting with Ayres?

No. It wasn't.

A good and fair article on the topic

Archived-Articles: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

A rather substantial number of the democrats threw in with those wars and the huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies.

They forced a second debate on invading Iraq in the Senate in 2002, were in on the passage of the Patriot Act 98-1 and have re-authorized it every time, escalated the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Pakistan, have failed to close Gitmo, the list goes on and on.

Then there was something tossed in there about having a brain? What was that again?

When liberals see a group of 10 people do something wrong as a group, it must have been the fault of the 5 reps in the group.

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

If we only believed lies, Deanie...we'd believe 90% of your posts. We don't...so therefore your point is incorrect, as usual! :confused::confused::confused:

Stuck on stupid again....when will it ever end?

When will any of you believing in your right wing propaganda ever lift a finger to discern whether you are being fed the truth or not before making fools of yourselves?

Barack Obama met Bill Ayers for the first time in 1995 when he first entered politics....

Dreams from my Father was published in 1995....tell me, do you really believe a man that Obama met, months after his book was written and released for publication, wrote this book?

sheesh....

please, give me some faith in mankind again, and stop being such FOOLS!

Your timeline is off, Care. Obama and Ayers met for the first time in March of 1995 and the book was published in July of 1995. That means they met five months BEFORE the book was published. Given Obama's penchant for having others do his work for him it's very possible that Ayers ghost wrote the book since Obama had already failed to produce a book for his first contract to do so yet did so only five after meeting Ayers and getting a NEW contract to write a book.

Why is this "shocking"?

Ayers claimed in 2009 that he wrote Dreams of My Father, and in 2011 he was caught on tape claiming it at Montclair University.

Another "bombshell" dud.

It's only shocking that he admitted it. In addition, Obama distanced himself from Ayers during each of his two campaigns, and now we know they were intimates

They were gay lovers.

Their love child lives on the huge Obama home plantation financed by commie money in Kenya.

True story.

Just ask TrumpArpaio.

You think that's bad ... Here's more true facts from the wacked and desperate rw's -

Have fun, y'all.

mojo-obama-conspiracy.png

Forum List

Back